The Switch Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sort of," I admitted as she ripped the robe I was wearing open, leaving me exposed. "I was horny when I woke up, so your panties were in a bit of a mess and I jumped in the shower."

"Dylan! I'm your sister, it's weird!"

"We're in each other's bodies, and that's what you're focusing on as being weird?" I said.

"You're right, but you said you didn't think of me that way. Do you?" she asked, the question a trick.

"No, of course not," I lied.

"Yeah right," Zoe said as she turned around and picked up the pair of her panties that were on my bed.

"Explain this then?" she demanded.

"Well, you see-," I spluttered.

"Well?"

"All right, I think you're hot! If we weren't related I would go after you so hard, but we are. So, I have to satisfy myself with our chats, and smelling your panties before cumming in them," I said, blushing.

"You think I'm hot?"

"Again, that's the part of that sentence you're concentrating on?"

"Dylan!"

"Okay, okay. Of course, I think you're hot. I mean, look at you and now I've seen you naked. Wow. I've fantasised about you being nude, but now I've seen the real thing it's so much better than I could have ever imagined."

"Aw, bro, that actually means a lot as weird as it is. I always though guys only slept with me because they thought I was 'easy', not because I was hot."

"Zo-Zo," using my childhood nickname for her. "You're perfect."

"Well, you're not so bad yourself," said Zoe, before winking and continuing. "I mean, your dick is perfect..."

"What the hell, Zoe?"

"Just long enough, and more than ample in the girth department," she teased, sticking her tongue out, although it seemed strange coming from my body. I glanced over to my bedside table. The drawer was wide open.

"Did you measure my cock?" I shouted at her, which was slightly less intimidating in Zoe's voice than my own.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to know."

"Wait, did you jerk off?" I said, wide eyed after noticing the lube on my bedside table.

"Sort of..." imitating my early response. "I've always wanted to know what that felt like, too."

"And?"

"Different, but not any better than my own," she answered honestly.

"Kinda what I thought," realising my mistake as soon as I said it.

"What do you mean, 'Kinda what I thought'," she said. "Did you masturbate, too?"

"Sorry, I know it's a huge invasion of your privacy and it's weird but I wanted to know what it felt like, too and I was really hor-."

"Stop," Zoe said, clumsily raising a hand and cutting me off. "We've both done the same thing, for whatever reason, so we're even. It's cool. Also, if we're stuck like this for a while it's not like we can hold off from masturbating, is it?"

"You're right," I conceded, relieved she wasn't mad. "How did you do it?"

"Lube and a condom, just stroked. It wasn't too hard; I've given millions of handjobs but it was weird doing it to myself from this angle."

"Condom?" I said, interested. "And why bother with lube on an already lubed condom?"

"Yeah, there were some in your drawer, I hope you don't mind. I thought it would help with clean up-it did and I used the extra lube because I knew it would dry up on the condom like it would in a pussy if the girl isn't wet. By the way you cum a hell of a lot."

"Of course I don't, I've buy them in bulk so I've got tonnes. Did it feel better?"

"Well I've obviously got nothing to compare it to, but I used one of those 'Extra Pleasure' ones. When guys have fucked me with those on, the ribs have never done much for me but the dots seemed to make it better."

"I've never done, that. I'll have to try that when we swap back again," I said. "If we do swap back again that is."

"Hey, think positive. Now let's think, how did this happen?"

"Are you a witch?" I asked, making us both laugh.

"I don't think so. Has one of the girls you been with ever cursed you for not called back?"

"More than likely," I joked. "Wait! Last night!"

"What about it?"

"Think back to the end of our conversation on the roof?" I instructed.

"What, when I told you I had blown Jamie Parker in the toilets?"

"No, when you were complaining about being called a slut and said you'd prefer to be a guy."

"And you said you wanted to know what it felt like to be a girl?"

"Yeah!"

"So, what?" Zoe started, dubious. "You think there was some shooting star that came over us right at that moment, or some magical genie somehow heard us and swapped our bodies?"

"Something like that, I mean look at us, stranger things have happened," I reasoned. "It can't be a coincidence."

"I'm not sure stranger things have happened if I'm honest with you but supposing your right, how do we change back?" "Well, if I am right, we have been given this opportunity to experience life in the opposite sex's shoes, literally. Maybe we have to live our lives exactly as each other, same clothes, same routine, do the things the other would do."

"You mean we have to try things out to fulfil our fantasies?"

"I don't know about you, but my fantasy was to see how a girl lived and experience it for myself. Everything from wearing a bra to having sex," I explained.

"Me too, I guess," agreed Zoe. "Along with getting away from the sexist views of this world."

"So we are in agreement?" I asked. "We just swap lives?"

"Yes, for now," she said. "We just see how it goes for a little while."

"Do you thing we can pull it off?"

"I think we can; we know almost every detail of each other's lives," she explained. "I do thing we're going to have to coach each other a little though."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure you don't know how to put make up on, or wear a bra, or ha-"

"All right, I get it. Sort of a crash course to being each other?"

"I guess," replied Zoe, smiling back at me.

"This might actually be fun!"

12