All Comments on 'The Sword of Aviondore'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ElvenfaeElvenfaeabout 20 years ago
I loved it

I loved that story. I like longer building stories they are the best. Keep it up.

YANKEE DANYANKEE DANabout 20 years ago
Da Bomb

That story was so bangin its ridiculous

MR. GibsonMR. Gibsonabout 20 years ago
good story colly

Really loved your story colleen. You write so well! You also give me and the rest of the Literotica readers such wonderful detail in the sex scenes that I love soooo much!!! keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
beautiful story

i love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
KEEP IT UP

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ , YOU SHOULD TURN THIS INTO A NOVEL. ITS MIX OF LOVE,PASSION, AND WITTY JOKES WOULD MAKE IT AN EXCELLENT READ FOR ANYONE, I WOULD BUY THIS IF IT WERE MADE INTO A FULL NOVEL!

NEVER STOP WRITING THIS IS GREAT WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This story

is really superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
!!!

I'm speechless. Outlandish, strange, and wonderfully erotic. These are like the missing chapters of so many of my favorite fantasy novels, truly. You are a great author, Colleen...please please write more! :) :) :)

ShayanielShayanielover 16 years ago
Exicting, superbly written...

and definitly with a good grasp of elven society!

I really enjoyed the story, amazed by how well your exposition fit in, and was totally lost in the way you described the problems of T'larin in regards to interracial, inner-gender relationship - mixed with a good ounce of nice fantasy battle this story sure makes a wonderful tale...

More on that setting?

Cheers

-Shaya

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Story

Hey this was great, interesting and with a good story but not to long to read in a single sitting. Nice work ;)

BrasstacksBrasstacksabout 12 years ago
Impressive

You've done it. You have created beautiful, believable characters who reflect the world they live in, realistic enough to touch. You have spun a good story which flows with smoot, alien, elven grace from one scene to the next. The descriptions of the world are concise, but detailed enough to give the reader a sense of scope and depth unparalleled in many works of this length. Well done!

It seems to me, however... that it would be an utter shame if Talor were only a set for this one tale. What of the humans? I'm not fool enough to believe that centuries of prejudice would dissolve because the princess had taken a human lover, but all the possibilities therein wend through the mind and are utterly enticing.

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a fine story

A very good story, with well chosen blend of action, character and sex.

darknatureboydarknatureboyover 8 years ago
nice

I like your angle on familiar lore. Your descriptions are excellent and flow well with the background and action. One can almost envision you looking into this world or at least reviewing maps and tomes while crafting and writing. I loved the pacing as well. It was steady and undulating, never too fast or too slow. The story swelled and ebbed over and over, ever building to the crescendo, which was followed by a nicely soothing finish. (Much like your description of erotic scenes) Well played. I salute you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I hate elves.

From Tolkien's benevolent immortals to Sapkowski's genocidal monsters, elves have always sucked. So it's a small miracle when I come across an author that makes them not suck, then I find out the author has passed removing the hope of moving elves out of the suckage that drags the race down... oh well.

At least there is one story about elves that doesn't suck.

Cupertino345Cupertino345over 4 years ago
Great story

I love this type of story. Thanks for sharing.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 4 years ago
Fully enjoyed it

A very good story. Plot, great sex, and talented narration.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Another exciting adventure

Well done! Really enjoyed the story, the sex was great also. Just sorry that the egotistical prick Farseer didn't get his ass kicked some how. Great battle action that left me a little worried how it would end, but not too much because true love always triumphs in the end, at least in these stories.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

Extraordinary ā€¦.. barriers are made of arrogance or ignorance or lack of understanding and so jumping the line may bring out the best in us ā€¦. This was a fabulous tale exposing a wisdom we should keep in mind ā€¦.. CT im honored to have been able reading your tales

šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’āœØā˜˜ļøšŸŒø

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous