The Sybaris Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers

She seemed to calm down some, pulling her hand away from her mouth only to clench her fists as I spurted yet again and she had to move her hand to keep her lips tight. Her nostrils flared as she took in sharp breaths, but did not relent the grip her lips had on my pulsing cock. I uttered another moan, and yet another huge load of cream sprayed deep in her mouth. Watching her struggle was a total sight for me. I knew what she was feeling. Lungs burning, head pounding. Her windpipe begging for the relentless flow of exploding cumm to end, but it only served to cause me to shoot another liquid rope down her throat.

Her lips were bulging out and her hands could barley keep her lips together. She was again moving her head back and forth from side to side, and bobbing up and down, milking me dry. I came inside her mouth wave after wave. My orgasm made me pump in and out and finally, I stopped spurting. She pulled her hand to her mouth and some foamy bubbles of white cream escaped her mouth, and soon the cumm was streaming from her lips and over her chin. I pulled her close to me and hugged her tightly, before we both slid into the hot tub to soak our weary bodies.

We tried several times that evening to make love again, but we were exhausted. All we could manage is soft touching and cuddling. The next morning I wrote some contact information down on the hotel stationery and handed it to her and she began to cry.

"I can't take that."

"Why not? I want to be able to see you beyond the randomness of THE LIST. This was wonderful, I thought we really connected here. We had a great time together. To be honest with you, I don't intend to ever log onto the site again after being with you. . ."

She kissed me quiet.

"I am not who I led you to believe. I am the wife of one of the guys on the board. At first I was pissed when I found out about this secret life he had. Then I saw how many of you there were, from all walks of life, and I wondered it wasn't me that was weird for not exploring my sexuality. I became more and more curious. I was aroused but what I saw here. It started out as an act of revenge. . .but it turned into something beautiful. I can't explain, but I can't see you any again. It isn't him. . .it is my kids. Please, let's just savor what we had, but it can't continue. I need to go home."

I was a very quiet, sad, and long drive home.

AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers
12