All Comments on 'The Sybian Room'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very nice

With an unexpected ending. I enjoyed it very much! And I'm not normally a threesome kinda gal. But the way you built up to it, and the fun and caring way it was handled, really was nice to read. Well done!

pshelferpshelferover 16 years ago
Very nice

I would have to agree, I'm not normally a "group sex" type of girl but this was loving and giving. It's a very nicely told story, while the ending was a suprise I liked it a lot, it was definitely a lovely change of pace. Please keep up the tale telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice and Warm

The concept of a Sybian has always seemed very brazen to me - as if you have to be a connoiseur of sex in general to want to use one. Your story has convinced me otherwise, and in such a warm and comfortable way, thank you for that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

This was well-done and skillfully written. The warmth makes this story a good one. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good

I wish the narrator liked or, rather, *loved* the taste of come (and the taste of her female friend on the man's cock), and I'd have liked the two women to have sex with each other as well as the man. Otherwise good. I like that there was plenty of sex throughout the entirety of the story.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Fine writing as usual from the author, and a story very well-told. Thank you, Bazzza.

Ton8tyTon8tyover 16 years ago
Delightful Romp.

Tell Good to go write their own fucking story if they want different details. I thought the story was well conceived, well paced and the characters eminently believable. Having watched a few videos of women enjoying a Sybian, I found your description pretty well described what the riders in the videos displayed. Keep up the fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a great style!

It is not often that one sees such well developed use of language and style in an erotic story ... as well as such a personal feel to the characters. I could easily believe this story was not fiction. Bravo!

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksover 16 years ago
Very Hot

Very hot that is until the former husband showed up. Don't know why, but I found that a bit depressing. However, the relationship with Clive and his wife were a 10 on the Erectometer so keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very warm story, totally believable, a pleasure to read

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
expectations and traditions do not always sync up

then there is the mechanical world versus a skilled partner

not a competition, a comparison.

may the best means win

for both parties

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
True Friendship

what a terrific friends = love the closeness of Linda and Clive and to share with a friend and open up her relationship and the awareness of sexuality is so great - thrilled she ended up with love and sex in her life. Want to ride a Sybian.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous