The Syia Penjyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra's legs scissored him against her, refusing to let him pull out and seek relief. She also continued to convulse and thrash about as her orgasm slowly subsided.

When Sam's penis had finally expended its last drop of semen, and his cock had softened and slid peacefully out of Cassandra's drenched and oozing gash, he found that she had fallen fast asleep.

He drifted off only moments later.

EIGHT

When Sam awoke he found himself lying on the floor of his office.

His semi-hard cock was resting in the crack of Cassandra's ass. His arm draped across her shoulder, his hand cupping her left breast. He noted that her nipple was hard and stimulated.

He felt drunk and disoriented and tried to collect his thoughts.

As he became more and more awake he slowly moved away from Cassandra.

"What have I done?" was his first thought.

An overwhelming sense of guilt struck Sam as he tried to remember what he had done and how he could have taken advantage of his partner and best friend.

Then it started to come back to him. The dream, the job offer, and the coins all had to be connected somehow.

"That's right!" he suddenly remembered. "The coin. It just disappeared."

He quickly went to his pants pocket to see if he still had the other coins. The remaining three were still there.

He wondered if he should wake Cassandra and make sure she was okay. A voice at his office door stopped him.

"I would let her sleep Sam" the familiar voice of Cougar Malloy cooed at him. "She's had a, how can I put this delicately... long and hard night."

Cougar looked directly at Sam's semi-hard cock to emphasize the point.

Sam was not surprised to see her. After yesterday nothing would surprise him.

"Excuse me a moment," Sam said as he retrieved his jacket off of the coat rack near his office door and gently covered the still sleeping Cassandra.

"Why are you here and how did you get in?"

Cougar looked at the still mostly uncovered Cassandra.

"She does have a beautiful ass if I say so myself," Cougar said with a mischievous smile. "I can see why she was your first. I'm surprised you never pursued her before. She may have acted like she only saw you as a boss and a friend but deep down I can tell you, she wanted to fuck you."

Sam looked offended.

"It was the coins, not me," Sam stated in his defense.

"The coin only facilitated what you both so desperately wanted," Cougar explained. "Don't try to say that you have not thought about and desired Cassandra. We both know that it isn't true. Or do I have to remind you how you hand fucked yourself and came all over your desk after she left your office after her interview?"

Sam was taken aback that she knew this but he suppressed his shock.

She didn't have to remind him. He had accidentally cum onto his first contract with Global Health Home Care. He had felt like a fool calling for a new copy.

Cougar could tell by Sam's half smile that she wouldn't have to.

"Now have you made a decision on our contract offer?"

Cougar had the contract and a pen in her hand.

Sam took it from her realizing that he really didn't have much choice.

"Just one thing," he said as he looked Cougar directly in the eye. "Do I have my choice of staff? I do not want to lose Cassandra."

Cougar smiled sweetly.

"I don't think Casssandra would have it any other way." Cougar laughed as she again looked at Sam's exposed cock. "Not now that you've both gotten 'lucky'."

"Ms. Od will be expecting to meet with you at 6:30 tonight to ensure you understand what you will be getting into."

Just how she phrased "what you will be getting into" made Sam's cock jerk spasmodically.

He signed the contract without ever reading a word of it.

NINE

Sam realized that his relationship was forever changed with Cassandra.

He hadn't even bothered to put on clothes. He wasn't sure that Cassandra would still be affected by the Syia Penjye but he wanted to expose himself to her and see how she reacted.

She reacted the same way he did when he first came to.

She sat curled up pulling the jacket around her. Still she stared directly at Sam's exposed cock and licked her lips involuntarily.

She tried to fathom how she had let her inhibitions go so unchecked.

She was relieved when Sam explained about the Syia Penjye and she recalled how they had both had fallen under its spell.

He told her about Cougar's visit and how he had signed the contract.

He even explained how he had masturbated the first time he had met her.

His story rekindled some of Cassandra's desires from the night before. She shrugged off Austin's jacket fully exposing herself to him. She started to massage her breasts, pulling and tweaking her nipples.

"Maybe you'd like to do that again" Cassandra whispered in a fervent tone. "Let me watch you cum for me."

Sam did not have to be asked twice.

TEN

Sam closed up the office after sending Cassandra home to freshen up and get some sleep.

He was surprised at how good he felt considering their all-night love-making and this morning's fist fuck shower he had produced for Cassandra.

He figured it was best to take some time to sort out his thoughts before he went to EHS to meet with Freya Od.

Sam entered the north wing of Weehawken Community College. It was the place where his dreams of business had first started.

His economics teacher, Beverly Reid, had inspired him with stories of successful small businesses that had gone on to become Fortune 500 companies; businesses started in basements and garages that were now true industry leaders.

What was most important to him was that she never told her students that it was going to be easy. She stressed hard work. She stressed commitment. She stressed "keeping your eye on the goal."

When Sam began putting his business plan together he had talked it over with Ms. Reid. She had helped him see where the potential pitfalls would be and had, perhaps more than anyone else in his life, put him on the right track.

He thoroughly enjoyed talking to her even though she was thirty years his senior. She treated him like a son.

He felt somewhat ashamed for not coming back to see her after the business had solidified. He was sure that she would have enjoyed some of his stories of failure and success.

That was what brought him now. If anyone should hear of his success it would be Ms. Reid.

Just inside the door was the hall directory which he quickly scanned. Ms. Reid was still teaching in room 117A.

The hallway brought back many fond memories of college.

The smells, the sounds, the tile flooring, the somewhat less than adequate lighting, all seemed to be the same as they had been twelve years before when he had graduated.

When he got to 117A, he knocked gently so as not to disturb Ms. Reid if any students might be in the room. He had been told at the Administration office that Ms. Reid would meet him at her classroom.

The door swung open almost immediately and there stood Ms. Reid.

Twelve years had changed her but not as much as Austin had expected. Her hair had grayed but she still kept it in a tight bun on top of her head.

Sam had to admit that she looked healthy and attractive for... What would she be now? 65?

She had always dressed well for her shape. She was always appealing but never stimulating. Probably a good choice as college student hormones probably couldn't have dealt with stimulation in class. They had enough outside of class.

"Sam Burke! How are you?" Ms. Reid exclaimed happily. "I am so glad to see you. I thought you had forgotten a boring old lady from your college days."

Sam knew that his face had reddened. He again felt that pang of guilt for not visiting sooner.

"I've been so busy trying to keep the business running." Sam wasn't telling a total lie. "I did always promise you that I'd come see you, and let you know when I made it big."

Beverly Reid had never once in her teaching career shown the slightest sexual interest in any of her students, with the only exception being Sam Burke.

Beverly was 51 years old when this broad-shouldered, muscular, well-developed 21-year-old had entered her senior Economics class. He was not the first, nor the last, good-looking young man to come before her. None of them had raised even the slightest blip in her sexual radar, except Sam.

Sam had been something special. He was unusually mature for his age. He knew what he wanted and where he was going. He was not afraid to work for it either.

He was always full of questions and loved to listen to her stories and advice. She knew a lot of men, and none of them listened the way Sam did. It made her feel needed and wanted.

She came to look forward to Sam's frequent visits and his constant barrage of questions. She would listen tirelessly to his description of his planned temporary employment service.

She was careful though not to attempt to seduce him or show any untoward emotions. Beverly Reid understood the concrete line between student and teacher. That didn't keep her from fantasizing though.

Now here she was, 65 years old and listening to Sam say to her "I would let you know when I made it big" had her creaming like a 19 year-old at a Chippendales club. She wanted to know just how big he could make it and what he'd do with it once it was in that state.

"Come on in Sam," Beverly said doing everything in her power to keep the lust out of her voice. "I can't wait to hear how you made it big."

Saying it herself made her pussy twitch.

Sam came into the room and sat down in a chair near Ms. Reid's desk.

He was actually excited to be back here again. Ms. Reid and he had innumerable conversations right here in this room.

"Ms. Reid," he started. "I..."

Beverly Reid put her hand up to stop him.

"Sam you're old enough to call me Beverly," she chastised. "You're not my student anymore."

"Beverly," he repeated. "I'd like that. I've always considered you a good friend and not just a teacher."

"Beverly it is then." Beverly smiled warmly. "Now tell me the story."

"It's a short story so far," he confided. "I guess I'm here not just to tell you the story but to ask your advice."

"I've been given an exclusive 10 year contract to provide temps at Empire State Hospital," Sam said with excited pride.

Beverly inhaled sharply with a quick whistle.

"That's incredible Sam!" Beverly beamed. "I always knew you would be successful."

"I know. I know," he continued. "I always thought that the success would come from my hard work. All the things you taught me were my roadway to success. In this instance though, it just came out of the blue."

Beverly searched for the right words to say.

Though Sam was excited about his business she could tell that he felt somehow cheated by the experience.

She leaned over from her chair and took Sam's hands in hers.

"Sometimes the best things we receive are just dumb luck," Beverly told him in a consoling tone.

Sam didn't have time to ponder this thought as he heard the plink of a coin hitting the tile floor and saw a Syia Penjye out of the corner of his eye, roll to a spot between Beverly's and his chair.

He bent quickly to pick it up but so did Beverly. They both arrived at the coin at the same time.

As their fingers touched the coin it immediately turned to liquid.

Beverly pulled back away from where the coin had been. Her facial expression was a cross between astonishment and pleasure.

She pictured herself bent over her desk with Sam sliding his slime covered cock out of her cunt and pressing it against her agonizingly aroused sphincter.

"Is that what made it big Sam?" Beverly voice sounded depraved even to her. "Hard work and commitment, Sam. Keep your eye on the goal and it's yours."

Then she felt his marvelous prick spear her 'starved for attention' asshole.

Meanwhile Sam's mind traveled back in time. He was sitting in Ms. Reid's Economics class.

He recognized his classmates but he couldn't look around at them. He was focused on Ms. Reid.

She was standing at her computer showing pictures on the screen. Only they weren't pictures. They were words.

Austin focused on them and tried to read.

FUCK ME SAM.

FUCK ME SAM!

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

Sam came back to the present and looked over at Ms. Reid. She was completely naked and bent over with her legs splayed wide and her ass beckoning to him.

As if to make the point Ms. Reid reached behind her and slid a finger across her exposed bunghole.

Sam simply lost his mind in lust, grappling the equally excited teacher and pulling her to the floor.

Beverly and Sam were writhing about on the tile floor of Beverly's classroom when Nancy Stephenson, a sophomore in Ms. Reid's Business Ethics class, came into the room.

To her credit she didn't scream, but she did immediately report to campus security.

It was a struggle, but four security officers were finally able to pull Sam and Beverly apart.

Nancy told campus authorities that she really didn't remember much of what she saw.

She did give a much better description to her friends at Happy Hour that night AND chastised her boyfriend for not being so attentive.

When she opened the door she heard Ms. Reid moaning and whimpering. She and Sam were in "the 69 position." (Nancy giggled when she said "in the 69 position.")

"Oh my god Sam. Lick my cunt. Lick my asshole." Nancy related the words as best she could remember. "Then she simply swallowed his cock!"

The man wasn't saying much. His face was buried between Ms. Reid's thighs. Based on the way Ms. Reid was acting Nancy assumed that the man really knew what he was doing.

Just before Nancy ran from the room she saw Ms. Reid stick a finger into the man's ass and then "cum was just pouring down the sides of Ms. Reid's face."

Several of her friends asked why she didn't just stay and watch.

Jessica Warren, Nancy's roommate, chided her.

"Maybe you would have learned something useful."

"Then you would have wanted me to do it to you." Nancy shot back.

They all laughed and Jessica winked at Nancy as she bought Nancy's next drink.

ELEVEN

It was just after three in the afternoon when Sam was released from campus security.

The college had decided not to press charges. Apparently they did not want any bad publicity.

Sam had stated that it was all his doing and that he had taken unfair advantage of Ms. Reid. His explanation of why they were rolling on the floor was Ms. Reid attempting to get away from him.

It wasn't the most solid lie but it seemed effective.

Fortunately Beverly Reid had tenure and the dean of the college was negotiating union contracts and wanted no part of dismissing a teacher with a better than thirty year unblemished record.

Sam was relieved at how things worked out.

He resolved to do two things. Take better care of the remaining two Syia Penjye's and make up for the trouble he caused Beverly.

Sam was just leaving the campus security office when his cellphone rang.

It was Cougar Malloy.

"She is an excellent second choice Sam. It's a shame you didn't have enough time. I think she would have willingly let you take that pink, puckered, virginal asshole of hers. It's something she always wanted to do and just never tried."

Sam was pretty sure of that too but he didn't want to admit to Cougar that she was right.

He didn't get a chance to ask Cougar why she called.

"Ms. Od has to cancel the meeting for this evening Sam. She would like to reschedule for a lunch meeting tomorrow. Is this acceptable?"

She didn't even wait for an answer.

TWELVE

Sam needed a drink.

Fortunately, since he no longer had to make an evening meeting, he knew just the place, Dee's Taproom in Weehawken.

Dee's is a typical hole-in-the-wall bar near a hundred other hole-in-the-wall bars. It was clean. Dee didn't water down the drinks and the first drink is always on the house.

These were all good reasons to frequent the place.

Sam liked to go there because Dee was a genuinely good person to talk to. She could talk your ear off if you let her but she was just as good a listener.

Sam ordered a double Cragganmore single malt whiskey, straight.

Dee sighed as she poured the drink. She directly looked him in the eyes as she spoke to him in a serious tone.

"Honey, you must have had one hell of a day."

Sam looked up at her from his bar stool, appreciating the concern.

"Dee. You have no idea."

Sam tried to explain some of his past two days but, with the constant flow of patrons and, his self-editing in his mind before he divulged any improper information, he wasn't giving Dee much of a complete story.

Dee could tell that he wanted to talk and recognized that a crowded bar wasn't conducive to an important conversation. She convinced him to stay after last call and get everything off his chest. Sam agreed.

It was just after 1:00 a.m. that Dee helped the last patron out and locked the door.

Sam sat in the corner booth sipping at his third double. He was feeling no pain.

Dee sat down across from him.

"You tell Dee what's bothering you. What's a good bartender for if you can't bare your soul to her?" She laughed.

Sam was not a drinker. On a bad day he would have a second beer or a second shot but that was it.

Now at 1:15 in the morning alcohol had his defenses down and he wanted to talk.

Talk he did. He told Dee everything. He told her about having sex with Cassandra. He told her about having sex with Ms. Reid. ("I meat... I men... I mean Beverly." He finally managed to say.)

He told her about the dream, and the coins, and Dr. Karalis' explanations of Norse mythology. He laid everything out on the table.

As was Dee's gift she let him talk, and ramble, and slosh his way through the story. She didn't stop him with questions or inane remarks.

Every once in a while she would grunt, "uh-huh" or utter a "go on", but she just let him go.

It had to be one of the strangest tales she had ever heard.

She was having a hard time digesting what she was hearing. She chalked up most of it to alcohol and wishful thinking.

Though she wanted to give her friend and patron a chance to talk, she also wanted him to sober up. She had no intentions of putting him on the streets of Weehawken at... What was it now... 3:00 a.m.?

Even after letting him talk for two hours she knew Sam was in no condition to walk, let alone, drive home.

"Sam," Dee said soothingly. "I have a spare room you can use. I don't think you should try to go home."

Sam was feeling better having gotten his story out to someone who seemed to understand, but even he had to agree that she was probably right.

Dee only had one condition. She wanted his car keys so that he wouldn't decide in another hour to attempt to drive home.

Sam would, under normal circumstances, not have a single complaint with this request. Alcohol though was affecting his thinking.

He was tired of not having control over his life the past two days. He didn't want to force sex on his friends, (even though it was far from forced.) In his inebriated state he couldn't reason that fact. He didn't want to sign contracts he knew nothing about. He didn't want Cougar Malloy or Freya Od directing his life.

Right now he did not want to give Dee his car keys.

Dee tried to reason with him but Sam was having none of it.

Finally Dee agreed to stop arguing and helped him up from the booth. She let him walk a pace or two in front of her and waited for her chance.

Sure enough she read his intoxication level correctly. He had walked a mere six feet when he stumbled.

Dee quickly stepped forward and caught him. When she did she quickly reached into his right trouser pocket in an attempt to retrieve his keys.

She underestimated Sam's resolve to keep the keys, and his reflexes. He immediately reached into his pocket as well, catching her hand as she fumbled for the keys.