The Syia Penjyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their fingertips touched a Syia Penjye.

THIRTEEN

Dee felt the wet spot at the tip of her finger and released her grip on the keys.

The keys were of no interest to her anymore. Instead she shifted Sam's trouser pocket to the left and gripped his rapidly growing cock. She stood behind him, kissing his back, as she jacked his pulsating member through the cloth of his trouser pocket.

For his part Sam sobered immediately. Instead of removing his hand from his pocket he kept it on top of Dee's, helping her massage and pressure his meat.

Dee reached around him and unzipped his fly. Her free hand snaked inside and began massaging his balls.

Sam loved every second of her attentions and came quickly as she expertly milked his shaft for all it was worth. Dee loved the sensations she felt as his cock spurted and throbbed.

She completely forgot the small wet spot on her finger when she felt the much larger wet spot in Sam's pocket, as well as the even larger wet spot forming in her panties.

Sam pulled her hand from his pocket as she removed her other hand from his zippered enclosure. He turned to face her.

Dee Kowalski was a voluptuous Polish woman. Where many men didn't give her a second glance, Sam truly knew a good thing when he saw one.

Sam liked Dee's place for the location and the quality of the drinks. That was true but his number one reason for coming here was to watch and talk to Dee.

She had a tremendous rack that she wasn't afraid to highlight with her clothing choices. To be truthful Sam had spent many an evening at the bar nursing a drink, talking to Dee, and watching her bend over whenever she needed a glass or a new case of beer.

He was sure she noticed but she never complained or called him on it.

In fact, unbeknownst to Sam, she was fully aware that he ogled her. It had been shortly after Sam started frequenting the bar that she had changed the way she dressed.

Before Sam, she normally dressed in loose jeans and a sweatshirt. On Sam's first visit she noted that he would stare at her tits and would lean across the bar to watch her bend over.

It was thrilling to think that a man like Sam found her attractive. It had changed her opinion of herself and her clothing style accordingly.

She started to wear tight, low-cut blouses and tees. She also changed to short skirts and thong panties.

As expected it had the desired effect on Sam, as well as other bar patrons. Her sales numbers had improved drastically and Sam frequented the bar almost every evening.

Over the past week or two she had started not wearing panties at all. She had hoped that Sam would take advantage of the opportunity some night.

Tonight was the night.

Sam noticed everything about her when he was in the bar, and her working sans panties, was no exception. It was tremendously exciting for him, but tonight just thinking about it, turned him practically animalistic.

Sam virtually ripped Dee's clothing from her body as he couldn't wait to see her gloriously naked.

Dee loved it. Sam would have been amazed if he knew how many times she had dreamed of him doing just that; jumping the bar, ripping off her skirt, and fucking her in front of God and Country.

Sam pushed Dee into a chair at the nearest table and stepped closely in front of her, shoving his bloated man-sausage into her mouth.

Dee began mouth fucking him with gusto. She waited years for a chance to taste Sam's cum and she was not going to waste another minute in doing so.

Dee's tight-lipped mouth suctioned Sam's pole as her tongue slathered the head. Her right hand gripped and twisted the base of his fuckstick, as her left hand cradled and massaged his testicles, urging them to release a big load of Sam sperm.

Sam gripped the back of her head and pulled her tightly against his crotch as he buried the full length of his glans in her mouth and into her throat. His nuts released millions of sperm which, coupled with a large dollop of seminal fluid, blasted the back of Dee's throat in a warm, delicious milkshake of fuckjuice.

Dee was ecstatic as she struggled to swallow a flood of hot gooey cum, with a rigid pole practically clanging off of her vocal cords, that was still firing a rapid staccato of juicy globules.

Dee felt herself cumming as she gulped shot after shot of Sam's exquisite fluid.

Hours later they had recreated just about every fantasy they'd had since they first met: Sam's swollen rod fully imbedded in her tight asshole as she bent over the mug rack behind the bar; Sam's tongue burrowing into her love tunnel as it spewed what seemed like gallons of sizzling vaginal juices onto his eagerly lapping tongue; Sam coating Dee's glorious tits in ropes and ropes of white-hot, sticky cream and then watching her lick off every drop as he fingered her to a final mind-blowing, earth-shattering orgasm.

Dee never got his keys from him, but then, Sam never wanted to leave.

FOURTEEN

Dee wanted Sam to stay but he had to get home, shower, and dress for his lunch meeting with Freya Od at noon.

He promised Dee that he would see her again later that evening and ran to his car.

He checked his watch. 8:00 a.m. It would take him 30 to 45 minutes to get home. Another 30 to 45 minutes to shower, shave, and dress for the meeting and a good hour, depending on traffic, to get to the Empire State Hospital offices. That left him with only an hour for rest.

Sam was amazed that he was still going. It was now three days of almost non-stop sexual activity and he couldn't imagine the number of times he had cum without seeming to lose intensity or quantity.

"Maybe I should search for more of these things," Sam joked to himself.

On the way home his cell phone rang, startling him as he realized he was day-dreaming about the women in his life.

Cougar Malloy's voice actually sounded pleasant despite Sam's concerns over making the meeting on time.

"Wow!" Cougar enthused. "Your third choice even makes me tingle. She really enjoyed having you. Did you know that right now she is still thinking about you and is fingering herself to another orgasm as we speak?"

Sam wanted to ask how she knew these things but decided the question was better left unasked. Still it hardened him to think of Dee fingering her pussy. He wished he was there to watch.

"You don't have much time." Cougar stated the obvious. "Ms. Od does not like to be kept waiting and you still have one more Syia Penjye. The contract specifically states that they must all be used before you meet with her."

Again Cougar didn't wait for a reply. The phone simply went dead.

Unfortunately traffic was god-awful heading home and Sam's timetable was not going to be met. He had no opportunity for rest and he had to really make up for time on the trip to ESH.

It was only while driving to Ms. Od's office that he realized that he did indeed still have one last coin. He recognized that he had absolutely no chance of using it before he got there.

When he got to the ESH offices he looked at his watch. 11:45 a.m. He wondered if the non-use of the final coin would void his contract.

"Damn." He thought. "I knew I should have read the contract."

He pulled the coin from his pocket and looked at it intently. He decided that it was most definitely a deal breaker.

"Some lucky coin you are," he thought miserably as he trudged slowly up to the office.

FIFTEEN

The reception area of ESH was unlike anything Sam had ever seen. It was huge.

The first thing that Sam noted, other than size, was the smell of pine. It wasn't a cleaning solution smell but the actual fragrance of fresh pine.

The room housed a collection of comfortable chairs, sofas, divans, sectionals, and even futons. In one corner Sam noted a full array of large and small pillows arranged as a seating area.

The waiting area also had a wide array of statuary. Sam was not surprised to see that a large number of them depicted Norse gods. Not that Sam would recognize most of them, but Odin and Thor were easily recognizable to him.

Other statues represented warriors of all types, ages, timeframes, and nationalities.

He felt like he was standing in the middle of a museum rather than the waiting room of the most elite hospital in New York.

He noted that there was no reception desk and no person to greet him. He figured that they must use a closed-circuit monitoring system so he sat down in the nearest chair to wait for a greeter.

He did not have long to wait.

No sooner had his butt touched the chair seat did Cougar Malloy appear in front of him.

"I see you made it in time," Ms. Malloy said in a pleasant tone. "Ms. Od will be very happy."

Sam was never one to let bad news linger.

"She may not be," Sam told her apologetically. "I couldn't use the last Syia Penjye. Please give it to her with my regrets. If she'd still like to meet with me, I'd still like to discuss the offer."

Sam pushed the coin into Cougar Malloy's hand.

It was if a bolt of lightning struck Cougar.

"I was so hoping I'd be your fourth choice," Cougar squealed in delight.

Sam suddenly found both of them naked and Cougar was pulling him over to the large pile of pillows in the corner.

Sam looked around incredulously. The entire room was filled with men and women engaged in every conceivable sexual activity, and some that he hadn't even believed were possible.

Cougar pushed him down onto the pillows and immediately impaled herself on Sam's manhood.

Sam wanted to reach up and grab Cougar's exquisitely formed breasts but suddenly he found himself fingering two separate pussies.

He looked to his right and was shocked to see Cassandra riding his fingers. On his left was Dee. She was already in the throes of an orgasm as she frantically rubbed Sam's left hand against her distended clit.

He was about to say something when he saw Beverly lowering her drenched hairy mons onto his face.

"I think we need to finish what we started Sam," Beverly said lustily.

Beverly's delicious vaginal juices flowed non-stop into Sam's greedily slurping mouth.

Was it hours or was it days before the women finally let Cougar take Sam to meet with Freya Od?

Cougar led him to Ms. Od's office by pulling him along by his still rigid dick. The other three women tagged along alternately kissing, rubbing, and massaging him wherever they could come in contact with him.

It was only when Cougar led Sam into Ms. Od's office that he started to see the full circle of events for what they were.

FINAL CHAPTER

Sam's mouth dropped open when he entered the room.

Perhaps a hundred other men and women stood in the room with him. Each was surrounded by various men and women, each to their own proclivities, who had been led to Freya's office in similar fashion.

In the center of the room sat a man and woman that Sam instantly recognized. One was the 'crying woman' from his dream. She was every bit as beautiful as he remembered but she was dressed completely differently. She was dressed in full Norse battle armor that was obviously form fitted and designed exclusively for her.

She looked about the room clearly observing everything and everyone.

In the other chair sat Dr. Karalis. He again was dressed in full battle regalia. He wore a large gold crown that bespoke of his obvious rank and leadership role. He also was intently observing the assembled gathering.

No one in the room spoke. Even the escorting men and women remained silent and unmoving as the two central figures looked, pointed, and spoke to each other in hushed tones.

Throughout the proceeding Dr. Karalis would point to someone and talk to the woman. Sometimes she would simply nod. At other times she would be visibly upset. In all cases though, she inevitably agreed with Dr. Karalis.

It was obvious to Sam that he was the "top dog".

Finally they seemed to reach an agreement and both rose from their chairs.

Dr. Karalis walked down to where Sam was standing. Sam noted that the assembled escorts bowed their heads as he passed by them.

"I truly wanted you but Freyja sometimes plays a good game." Dr. Karalis said. "I knew when you showed me the first Syia Penjye that I had lost. You could never be happy anywhere else but here."

As if on command escorts moved their charges to opposite sides of the room.

Doors away from Sam opened and half of the new members were escorted to the doors. As they passed through, their escorts turned and re-entered the room. The last person to leave through those doors was Dr. Karalis to chants of "Lord Odin."

The doors shut and there was almost a visible and audible show of relief.

The woman from Sam's dream approached him.

"You are one of very few non-warriors to have ever been allowed to Fólkvangr." The woman said. "You have a warrior's heart and that was all I needed to make my decision."

"I know you don't comprehend what has happened but it is important that you fully understand in order for you to be happy." The woman smiled and then touched Sam on the forehead.

The realization of the truth in what she was saying struck him squarely in the chest as he saw the truth in his mind's eye like a movie reel.

He was dead. At least Sam Burke, as he had lived on Earth, was dead.

Sam Burke was a New York City firefighter.

He had risked life and limb numerous times entering burning buildings but never before had he been certain that he would not come out alive.

The call had come to his company to respond to an apartment complex fire. To his shock he noted that it was his complex.

Upon his arrival he found his building, #7, fully involved. The lieutenant's orders were to abandon the building and focus rescue efforts on adjoining buildings.

He was about to enter the next building over when he heard a scream from 7A.

Without thought for his safety he ran to the building and saw through the basement apartment windows, three small children hovering over a woman lying prostrate on the floor. Recognizing that they probably only had moments left he decided that their lives were far more important than his own.

He called to other company members to protectively spray as he broke through the window and entered the apartment.

Two other firefighters stationed themselves outside to accept the children as he passed them through.

He saved all three children that day and even the young mother.

As he passed the woman through the window the firefighters outside screamed at him to get out. It was obvious that the building would collapse at any moment.

Sam couldn't do it. He thought about the other occupants on the basement level. He didn't know them well. They had only talked briefly from time to time in passing. Still they were important to him and he couldn't leave without trying to get to them.

There was that nice office manager, Cassandra, in 7B. She always smiled at him no matter what time of day it was.

The Polish woman lived in 7C. What had she told him she did? Bartender. That's right. He had promised her he would stop by one night for a drink. He always meant to but he wasn't much of a drinker and he was always tied up with some community project or the other.

The one he saw most often was the nurse from Empire State Hospital. Their paths seemed to cross most often due to their work schedules.

He remembered the name. Cougar. He tried to remember what she said she did there. Private duty nursing popped into his mind only seconds before the building collapsed, killing him instantly.

"I am Freyja." The woman told him. "You have been invited to stay with us as long as you would like. I and my handmaidens will take care of you for as long as you care to stay."

Sam felt the women starting to work on him again.

Cougar knelt in front of him, taking his rapidly hardening cock into her warm, juicy mouth.

Beverly had snaked a finger into his asshole and was pistoning it in and out as she whispered into his ear what she would do to him later.

Dee stood next to him massaging her massive tits. He knew he would be fucking them shortly.

Freyja simply smiled. She would show him later what results centuries of experience can produce.

As she watched Sam's smiling face she knew what his decision would be.