The Symbiote Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, carefully, he pulled out every synapse he could find to do with things like safety and stability. He clustered them near each other, but not so close that they were touching. Then he tried putting them together, one at a time.

On the first attempt, a look of alarm crossed Sasha's face and he quickly untangled the synapses. Her attention went back to normal, still engrossed in the math. He pulled back from the synapses and examined them at different angles, trying to find a pattern. Then it hit him. Something was missing. Her unsafe home environment and abrupt escape had left her without an emotional core.

The result was that as long as she stayed focused on her work and avoided emotion, she would be fine. But if she explored it, she'd turn into a wreck in moments. The question was, how to give her one? He reached out toward Julie's mind and looked for the emotional core. It was smack dab in the middle of her synapses, so well-blended in that he almost didn't see it at all.

But now he knew what it looked like. The question was how to create one. He'd never created a synapse before and the implications of it... if he could make synapses, that might also mean he could destroy them. That might be the missing link in the elasticity of people. It was a horrifying thought, but he couldn't help be intrigued by it. He wondered briefly what Elise would say about such a thing and then plunged into Sasha's mind, focusing on trying to create a synapse like the one in Julie's mind.

At first, nothing happened. For a few more moments, nothing continued to happen. Then he saw a small shape spinning and whirling out of thin air, popping into existence right in the middle of Sasha's mind. As soon as he was finished, he brought his attention back to the real world and almost slid off his chair onto the floor. He felt weak and drained. He tapped into the dimensional energy, desperately, drinking it in like water.

Sasha sighed and looked up at the two of them. "You two are still here, huh?"

With his strength somewhat replenished, Nathan reached out once more into Sasha's mind, this time grabbing the cluster of synapses he'd separated and moving them in next to the emotional core that he'd created. The effect was immediate. Sasha grunted and clutched her head.

"Whoa," she said. "I'm sorry, I... I need a moment." She leapt up and ran off.

Nathan stayed inside her mind, seeing through her own eyes as she went inside the bathroom, locked the door, and wept. Minutes later, she came out, dried-eyed and normal-looking, as if nothing had happened. But there was something different now. There was the glimmer of a smile on her face.

"You wanted to talk to me about this campaign?" she said.

Confident that the framework was in place, Nathan grabbed at the safety synapse and connected part of it to hearing the sound of his voice. Now, every time he spoke, she would trust him more.

"Actually," said Nathan, "I wanted to talk about taking you on as a special contractor. When you graduate, that is. I know about your grades and your aspirations in aerospace engineering. I'm putting together a team and I'd love for you to be a part of it."

"Wow," said Sasha, "I... don't know what to say." She was emanating trust now, but it was still a big decision to make.

"As part of this team," Nathan continued. "You will be taken care of, in whatever way you require. Sometimes that may include physical comforts." As he said the word physical, he grabbed at the arousal synapse and connected it to images of her being pushed up against a wall, naked. "Julie here is very good at helping out with that, as am I. We're very experienced in these matters."

He pounded her with images and she yanked her legs up off the floor, pulling them under her and breathing hard.

"That's..." she said. "That's..." She swallowed hard.

Nathan chose that moment to also connect her arousal to the idea of seeing Julie naked. He then said, aloud. "Strip, Julie."

Sasha gasped and seemed to sink further into the couch, as Julie unzipped her dress and dropped it to the ground in a fluid movement. She was wearing nothing underneath.

Nathan leaned forward and made another connection, this one associated with Sasha's mouth between Julie's legs. "Would you like to taste her?" he said.

"I... oh god," said Sasha. She squirmed harder, but didn't budge from the couch. Nathan got up and closed the gap between them. He had said enough that she was flooded with trust for him, but she was still sexually shy. Trust and arousal alone weren't going to get her over there, with her mouth on Julie.

Nathan reached out a hand. "Take my hand." He smiled. "Trust me."

Sasha glanced at Julie and then took his hand, allowing him to guide her up off the couch. Nathan walked her over to Julie, who was still on the chair, with her legs spread and her arms at her sides.

"Pull down your pants, Sasha," said Nathan.

The girl did as she was told, pulling them down and tossing them to the side, revealing a pair of white cotton panties beneath. They were soaked in the front and Nathan had an urge to put her against the wall right then and there. But he wanted to make it more interesting than that. He wanted Sasha to remember this moment. He scooted Sasha bodily in front of Julie, facing her, and told her to stay there.

With a deft movement, he grabbed a pillow from the couch and had Sasha sit on it. Then he sat down behind her and grabbed her hips.

"Do it," said Nathan. "Do what you know you want to do."

Sasha hesitated for a split-second, took a sharp breath, and then plunged her mouth down on Julie, who was already dripping wet herself.

"Good," purred Nathan. He scooted a little closer to Sasha and reached around, wrapping one arm around her toned belly and plunging the other down her panties. She jumped in surprise and then settled into a more vigorous, sucking pace, while Nathan worked his fingers inside her, relishing the tightness of her body pressed against his.

Julie moaned and Nathan checked her mind, not wanting to make it too easy for her. He prodded at the synapses, temporarily separating her arousal, so that Sasha's mouth couldn't do anything for her pussy unless she requested it from the girl, with words. Then he locked her muscles in place, all except the muscles for her face and her pussy, and gave Sasha another order.

"Make her beg for it," said Nathan. Meanwhile, he kept up the work of his fingers. Sasha was beginning to writhe in his grasp. She wasn't loud, but he could hear the sharpness of her breath.

The girl pulled away from Julie momentarily and looked up at her. "I- I don't know if I can do that."

Julie groaned, "Please." The arousal from earlier in the day still had her possessed with desire.

Nathan stopped the movement of his fingers for a moment and focused his attention on Sasha's mind. This was new territory for her. She trusted him, but giving someone else orders was another matter. He searched for the elastic part of her and what he found surprised him. There was a dominant streak in her, but she didn't know how to use it. It was a mixed kind of dominance. She wanted to give orders, but she also got off on the idea of someone stronger telling her what kind of orders to give.

He'd played it right, but she didn't know how to tap into that part of herself yet. He needed to give her a nudge.

"I want you to really look at Julie," said Nathan. "And I want you to think about how good it could feel to tell her what to do. To order her at my behest."

Sasha squirmed and a rush of arousal released inside her.

Nathan smiled. "You're thinking about it, aren't you?"

Sasha nodded, slowly.

"So," said Nathan, "make her beg."

"I..." Sasha shuddered. "I will do that." She put the tip of her tongue between Julie's legs and then looked up at her. Julie grunted, but couldn't do much moving with her muscles locked in place.

Sasha pulled her tongue away. "Beg for it."

"I want it," said Julie. "Please."

When Sasha spoke again, there was a surge of confidence in her mind and it showed in her voice. "I don't believe you. Prove it to me."

Julie whimpered. "I'm a dirty little slut and I want you to lick my pussy." She blushed bright red.

"I think I might believe you," said Sasha. "What do you think, sir?"

Nathan flashed a mischievous look at Julie and she gave him back a wounded look in equal measure.

"I don't think she really wants it," said Nathan. Then he tightened his grasp on Sasha and resumed the work of his fingers. Sasha lost her concentration on Julie and started squirming again, breathing heavily.

"No, no, no," said Nathan. "Look at her." He pulled the orgasm synapse free and connected it to Sasha witnessing Julie go over the edge. Then he gave her arousal synapse a nudge, hard. She gasped and pulled at him, her arms trying to help get her free. "Concentrate!"

Sasha swallowed through heavy breaths and turned her attention forcibly back on Julie, which caused her arousal to increase, making it ever harder to concentrate. It was a trap and Nathan knew it, but he wanted to demonstrate what he could do and, more importantly, demonstrate to Sasha what she was capable of. If this girl was going to be an asset to him, it would require more than obeying a few commands.

"Do you want release?" said Nathan quietly.

Sasha squirmed, but nodded.

"Then do as I've told you to do. Make her convince me that she really wants it and then you can have it too."

"Ok," Sasha squeaked, "ok." She looked up at Julie. "Convince him, whore." There was a note of anger in her voice and Nathan could see why. She was no doubt blaming Julie for her sexual predicament.

"I've already begged," said Julie, pursing her lips. "What more do you want? Slut."

Nathan resisted the urge to laugh. Having them go at each other wasn't something he intended, but it was certainly amusing. He also found himself fascinated, waiting to see how far Sasha would go. He knew that Julie's ferocity was only a defense mechanism. The question was what Sasha might do to break it.

Seconds later, Sasha grabbed Julie by her legs and dragged her off the chair, onto the ground. Julie was frozen in an awkward sitting position, even as she hit the ground. She grunted, but otherwise showed no sign of caring.

With a ferocity that surprised Nathan, Sasha lunged for the abandoned black dress and tore off a long piece, turning it into a makeshift gag. She then tied it around Julie's face and slapped her hard across the face.

Julie bit out an angry muffled sound through the gag.

Sasha wagged a finger in her face. "You don't get to call me slut, you whore." She grabbed at Julie's pussy with one hand and grabbed Julie's hair with the other. "Beg! Scream for it if you have to!"

Nathan ramped up Sasha's frustration by moving his fingers in and out again. She pulled against him, with a mixture of arousal and rage.

"Beg!"

Julie's defenses broke down and she whimpered through the gag, a muffled plea. "Please. Please, please, please, do it. Please. I'm a whore. I'm your whore. Just please do it."

Sasha made a satisfied sound. "Does that convince you, sir?"

"I think it does."

Without delay, Sasha plunged her mouth down on Julie and went at her with a vengeance. Meanwhile, Nathan continued the work with his fingers, holding Sasha against him.

Julie moaned loudly through her gag and her mind pulsated outward, hitting him with the rush of arousal. He grew hard as it washed over him, poking through his pants against Sasha's ass. He tapped into the dimensional energy and focused harder, watching as Julie came ever closer to the edge, while Sasha blasted against the edge, unable to find release until Julie did.

He knew that Julie wouldn't be able to cum until she said the special phrase. Would she remember it though? And would it work with the gag on? He worked harder on Sasha and she wrenched her mouth away from Julie, trying to catch her breath. She was being held on the edge, unable to go over, but unable to concentrate either. Nathan continued relentlessly and pressed his body forward, forcing her to bend closer to Julie.

"Don't stop now," he said. He kissed her neck. "We're almost there, my Sasha. Almost there."

Spurred on by his reassurance, she went at Julie with renewed energy, who reached the edge herself and hit it like a brick wall. Julie and Sasha were now both firmly smashing against the edge, unable to cross over.

"Julie," said Nathan. He caught her eye and winked. "Tell me if I have any messages."

There was a spark of recognition in her eyes and she moaned through the gag. "I have a message for you."

She came hard and Sasha spluttered, her own body going into convulsions. Nathan held on tight, relishing in their combined ecstasy. He took his hand out of Sasha's pants and used it to press her face back down onto Julie's pussy.

"Again," said Nathan, looking at Julie. "Tell me."

Julie repeated the phrase, her eyes going crazy with passion. Nathan released the mental hold on Julie's muscles and she bucked against Sasha's mouth, even as Nathan held it down there with his hand. Sasha's ass came flying up, pressing into him, as she tried to break free. A guttural moan erupted from her and Nathan pulled her head away. She gasped in desperate breaths, her body still trembling from the rush of pent up release.

Sasha was too weak to make any kind of movement as he pulled her away from Julie's writhing form and laid her down on the carpet nearby, on her back. He pulled down her panties and ran his mouth down her chest. She shuddered, but didn't have the energy to do anything else. Freeing himself from his own clothing, he tugged her up close, penetrating her as far as he could go. She made a desperate, animalistic sound, her mouth forming a blissful smile, as he grabbed at her synapses and ramped up her arousal one more time. He pumped in and out of her sensitive pussy, relishing in the tightness of it.

Her pussy muscles clenched and he grunted, going over the edge himself, with his cock buried to the hilt inside her. She moaned and her arms made a weak attempt to lift themselves off the ground.

"I feel so tired," said Sasha, after the waves had subsided.

Nathan picked her up off the ground and laid her gently on the couch. He found a blanket in the other room and laid it atop her.

"Anything you need," he said quietly. "Call this number." He reached into her memory and planted the number, associating it with an image of himself. Her eyes widened for a moment and then she relaxed, drifting off into slumber.

Julie had crawled into a sitting position and was looking over her torn dress with a mixture of admiration and disappointment. Nathan came over and helped her stand.

"I'll get you a new one. I don't think Sasha here will mind if you borrow some of her clothes in the meantime. How do you like sweatpants?"

Julie opened her mouth to respond, but before Nathan could hear her words, the ground wrenched itself away. Body and mind became one, whirling through time and matter, and then, with a sickening thud, Nathan's feet hit solid ground.

He glanced around wildly, his heart thumping against his chest. Grass and dirt stretched into the distance. He was in a field, where exactly he could only guess.

A voice came from behind and he whirled, seeing a shape he could only identify as a human body. But it didn't look like any particular person. It glowed with a quiet white hue, naked but without giving the impression of being exposed. He blinked, confused and disoriented.

"Don't look so frightened, Nathan. You remember me? Elise? That was the name I gave you before."

Nathan nodded, thinking back to his choice to create an emotional core inside of Sasha's mind.

"We have some matters to discuss," said Elise.

12