The T-Ball Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was quickly replaced, and whoever was next immediately started fucking her mouth with my cock. As she slid up and down my shaft her tongue was circling my sensitive spot, and making it very difficult to hold my orgasm back. She flicked her tongue on my opening, tasting my pre-cum, and the continuing with her assault on my dick. I started to throw my head back when the bell rang, and she stopped but whispered in my ear as she left, "you're so big." Yeah, like that was going to help me not cum.

The next mom took her time to start, and I was wondering if something had changed, but before she started she whispered that it looked like I needed to calm down a bit, but then she immediately started in where the others left off. She went for a little different approach sucking directly on my most sensitive spot, and then gently cupping my scrotum. She then licked up and down the shaft, and kissed my head before slowly engulfing my penis with her warm mouth while playing with my balls as she did. I was about to cum, and I think she could tell when she gently pulled at my balls a bit, delaying my satisfaction. As she left she gently whispered in my ear, "You taste so good, I want your cum."

I couldn't handle it anymore, as the final mom situated herself in front of me, and sucked my manhood inter her delicate, warm mouth. She wasn't as gung ho as the others had been, she seemed to be savoring the opportunity to suck a young man's cock, as she slowly took me all in and sucked as if I were a popsicle. She released her grip, and then moved lower to gently lick my scrotum, and give attention to my nether regions. The bell rang, and she handed me my final instructions, leaving my penis wet and in misery.

I took my hood off letting my eyes adjust to the light, looking at my wet penis with traces of lipstick on it. I scored the final category giving the four to the third mom, the three to the second mom, the two to number one, and the one to the last mom although at this point I didn't care about score, I just wanted to cum.

I opened the last envelope and read the final instructions:

We will now calculate the scores and send the winner out to you. She will let you fuck her, and you can finally release yourself inside her, marking her as the winner. At that point you can take the blindfold off and see who won our t-ball bachelor.

Lay down on the floor, and put your blindfold on and you will find out the winner.

Love,

Heather, Tiffany, Maggie, and Chris

XOXO

My heart was racing as I laid down the floor, excited to see how this played out, and very excited as I was going to finally get some relief. Who did I want it to be? All of them were hot, and all seemed to have things I desired.

Heather is naturally beautiful, her breasts were incredible, and her pussy was very beautiful.

Tiffany's face was the prettiest, and she had a killer body, and her snatch was absolutely perfect. So perfect, I'd feel bad fucking it... wait, no I wouldn't, too bad she didn't have any boobs.

Chris was just as pretty as all the others, had a nice nice body, actually had breasts and a shaved vagina.

Maggie, well red heads are always attractive, her breasts were nice and pure, and her red pussy was so hot.

As I was contemplating I felt a presence as a sweet voice whispered in my ear, "I am so excited I won. I want you inside me. Put your sperm in me." As she talked she pinned my arms down, and slowly lowered her tight vagina onto my rock hard penis.

As I penetrated her, she let out a sharp gasp. She immediately started fucking me, breathing heavy in my ear, as I felt her tight snatch engulfing my penis. I immediately felt the orgasm building as I started bucking and slamming deep into her vagina. She lowered herself to my hooded face and moaned, "Yes yes, come inside me. Fuck me deep and put your cum deep inside me."

That did it. I exploded into the wet, warm vagina on top of me, grunting very loudly as my new mate cheered me in my ear. "Yes yes, oh yes, I can feel your sperm. Oh Yes! Put it all in me. Ohhhhh"

As I slowed down and felt the cum leaking back into my pelvis, slowly the hood came off. My eyes adjusted to the light to find the winner looking at me with a huge smile. "Did you like your thank you?"

12