All Comments on 'The T(h)rustful Voice Pt. 01'

by Heatseek3R

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696almost 9 years ago
5/5

awesome start... really liked it, hoe she teaches him to learn to enjoy having her do him as well..:P

wolf9696wolf9696almost 9 years ago

previous comment.... hoPe*.. typo..lol

Heatseek3RHeatseek3Ralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback

Thanks for your feedback, Wolf; hearing that people actually enjoy what I write is a great boost to my motivation. I haven't started writing the Part Two yet, but I will as soon as I'll have time (after my exams).

As to your suggestion, I'm just gonna say it might happen, sooner or later. ;)

To everyone else, especially those whose eyes bleed from the typos I make from time to time (or all the time) – I'm planning to upload a version without typos and where all 'lay'/'lie' are used in the way they should be; it might be done in a few days, I hope. Very sorry for that.

/Heat

Heatseek3RHeatseek3Ralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Updated version!

So, here it is, the re-upload of my story. Sorry you had to wait.

Some annoying typos (that could've been avoided easily) and such are gone. I'm not saying that all of them, but most of them for sure. About the story content itself, virtually the only change was the size of one pillow. (I mean, really; I'm not kidding.) :)

/Heat

bastarddogofhellbastarddogofhellalmost 9 years ago
Pleasantly surprised

This is an odd little story, but quite enjoyable all the same. The ass-play is a little bit outside of my comfort zone; however I do very much enjoy the synthesis of two of my favorite kinks, ts/tg and incest. It's a shame more writers don't do this.

Technically, though, this could use some more work. I didn't see too many typos or misspellings, but your syntax is occasionally eccentric and the pacing is at once both choppy and sluggish. Perhaps an editor could help?

Anyway, thanks for the story. I look forward to reading the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pt 2?

Loved it, can't wait for more

Heatseek3RHeatseek3Rover 8 years agoAuthor
About Pt. 02...

I'm writing it, and it'll come. I will make sure I finish and publish it as soon as I can, but I'm not gonna lie – until very recently I've had a writer's equivalent of "second album syndrome" and needless to say, it delayed things.

On the other hand, I'm really happy that people enjoy and care about my work. :)

NobilistNobilistabout 8 years ago

I enjoyed this and they seem very cute. The only thing that turn me off was the unclenseness of their sexual act. I've been with a few transgendered women and sorry but my mouth wouldn't go any where near there without it being douched before hand. It's just a turn off for me. I'm normally a top and it's really gross when your partner doesn't douche properly. I only let my wife be top on special occasions, I never really enjoyed bottom. I guess it's just not my thing.

I hope you pick this story back up and continue it. It's been a few months, I'm not sure your still writing. If you need someone to beta I wouldn't mind helping out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous