All Comments on 'The Table That Turns Pt. 02'

by Usualsuspectksa

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 8 years ago
You're kidding

I hate to break it to you sweety, but both parts of this " story" are complete and utter garbage. First the plot has been done too many times to count. It's old and stale. Second, there is absolutely zero possibility that ninety nine percent of this could be true. A good story gives the reader a reason to believe that at least some of it ,maybe is,or could be true. Yours containes little to no reality what so ever. Third, it's rushed. It took Matt all of two or three sentences to take total control. No lead up, no pace, nothing. Just boom, I'm Matt, I'm in charge, you're my bitch, suck my cock , your wife now belongs to me. You, a supposedly happily married man, just immediately fall to your knees, suck him, your wife ,in a ten minuet visit from Matt kicks your ass to the couch, she's his in a matter of minuets. I could go on but you get the drift. Overall this is the worst attempt at writing erotic porn I've ever read. The only reason that I didn't give this even zero stars is because there are no minus stars to give it. You need work as an author, a lot of work. I don't mean to be cruel but this was bad, real bad.

sm1982sm1982about 8 years ago
People complain way too much over FREE stories!

And honestly, this is chapter two, if the story was so bad in chapter one, why come back for more? I love authoritarian stories and quite often search for them on here and nifty. I am still waiting to see one where the hubby leaves his wife for the overpowering man! Have you considered writing a chapter in Matt's POV? I would really like to know his motives for only being 19 but knowing how to work over his bosses and why he doesn't just make one of them make him a permanent employee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: People complain way too much over FREE stories!

And it was worth every penny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ashley?

Ashley came out of nowhere. i assume she was the girl from part one but dont recall her name being mentioned. The first mention of her in part 2 was that she was laughing hysterically. There was no mention that she showed up with Matthew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOVE IT

fin dom is a growing fetish and this seems toi nail it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMG

I want to service Mathew!😛

cdCindy1cdCindy12 months ago

I wish this would happen to me. This is how I want my wife to find out that I'm a faggot cocksucker. One excerpt which really hit home with me is:

"Look at your wife while you suck my cock, show some manners", he blurted down at me. I looked at my wife and realized that she was actually turned on. It was subtle but she was blushing and her hand was pressed up against her crotch. I looked at her and continued with everything I had. After a couple of minutes I felt Matt stiffen up and blow a massive load into my mouth."

Yes, yes yes -- that is what I want. To be sucking a big beautiful juicy cock which explodes in my mouth with my wife watching everything. She would say, "oh my god, I've suspected that you are a faggot cocksucker. Now I know". I would say "yes, dear. I am a faggot. I am a cocksucker. I'm so glad that you now know."

We would then live happily ever after, with me serving as her cuckold, servicing both her and her many male lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous