All Comments on 'The Taboo Folder'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
one change

But the naked woman led her son upstairs by his cock..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
agree...

Naked mother lead her son up the stairs by his cock. There were a few mistakes and not actually having sex was a let down. Telling him that he could do anything to her he wanted, that would be an excellent next chapter as he took her anal cherry.

tygztygzabout 10 years ago

Caveat: mother-son isn't my cup of tea.

This sorry has great tension build-up with the mother getting more and more turned on by the thoughts provoked by learning her son's secret, at the same time being considerably conflicted. Where the short story (as I have differing requirements for shorts vs longs) fell short in my opinion was in the ending; after the lengthy build-up we're left with a brief epilogue which should have followed the culmination of the story - it's almost like a page went missing (and I've just checked again that I didn't miss something crucial as I wrote this comment).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Very good build up to a great finish. Loved it.

ballstoneballstoneabout 10 years ago
WOW!!

B.A.

You have done it again!

ballstoneballstoneabout 10 years ago
OOPS

SORRY 'BOUT THAT ! GERONIMO

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Like your stories...like 'em a lot!

Another one of your HOT stories...keep writing them!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A great Story

I thought that it was another really good story. Sorry that some others did not think so, but that is their right.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsabout 10 years ago
Nailed it!

Top marks! Good story well told. The quality of writing we have come to expect, and it didn't disappoint. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

liked it very much and your style, will read your others now!

only constrictive criticism, in my humble opinion, the prologue could have stopped when she reveals her ass to him and left the rest for the end as I was hoping for a longer pay off. Also has more effect for me after the build up, the sex without the build up just doesn't work as well for me. But it's your story and this is just my preference.

Other than that, good story, good dialogue, good grammar! thank you!

here's hoping for part deux!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a great story

nothing compares with a boy blowing his hot young balls up his own mother's cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good story

Young and not so young men often have same desire. Most often they just peep and jo. Sometimes file or story is deliberately left available so mom will know. It can be a wonderful thing when they get together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Story

I liked the idea of your story, and I kept hoping that it would pick up. I'm afraid that I got a bit tired of the ongoing vacillation that the main characters went through. It seemed that the story spent an inordinate amount of time with the characters reading and trying to figure out what they were going to do, or how to hide their activities. I wish that you'd advanced the story a bit faster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yummy

That was a nice dish!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
A lot of build up

Taking us right up to the . . . .

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 10 years agoAuthor
what...

...can i say? it were the story i wrote. that's all there is to it.

TheTallManTheTallManabout 10 years ago
Really...

Nice writing, Geronimo...but REALLY...an Ikea clock!

Seriously, your output is formidable and you have my admiration for that.

Mikes9900Mikes9900about 10 years ago
Mikes9900

I was always VERY close to my Mom, .... but unfortunately, not THIS close. My Dad never treated her like he should have. I wish I had taken action to make up for that and show her what an amazing woman I knew her to be. Thanks for the story.

HankHJHankHJalmost 10 years ago
f*ck you man!

Come on! You get me all worked up, one of the best stories I've read, and when the climax (of the story) comes (no pun intended), you summarized it in an epilogue? Man, I love it and hate it. I don't know how I feel about you: Should I praise you or insult you? What I can say is that you certainly made an impression. I sincerely hope you publish a (uncensored?) complete version of this story. Kudos to you for making me post something (for the first time) in the comments! It is one of (if not The) most believable stories I've read about incest. The build up (my favourite part) of the story is great!

PS : A word of advice from someone who doesn't have the right to give writing counsel: If you are writing from two points of view, make sure you form both characters equally, or close to it. I feel the mother is a more real character but the son is not. This, because I got an insight on the mother's thinking but the first person of the son didn't let me get to know the character that we'll, sort of like the first person of the son could have told in third person without loosing any insight in the character.

(apologies for my grammar and/or spelling. English is my second language and thus, it is not as good as I would like it to be)

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Hank.

now that's what i call feedback. points noted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot

Fuck yeah. That was hot. I agree with Hank though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF? Epilogue??

This must be the new style of storytelling. I guess, instead of doing the three previous pages where they're battling the rights and wrongs, you should have gone straight to the 'Epilogue'. That would have covered the lot.

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedabout 8 years ago
A Skillful Story [SPOILER ALERT]

I just finished reading this story. I was left feeling excited, aroused and satisfied. But the two characters in this story did not fuck! In fact the actual physical interplay between them was very limited. The erotic tension that did build-up in the story was amazing.

I don't know if I want to see this story continue. Oh, hell, I would love to be able to look in on Louise and Carl as they consummate their love. But would that dilute the rich lusty atmosphere?

Thank you for sharing your creative efforts with us!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
So did he

or did he chicken out? we never got to the sex scene or what happens afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I throughly enjoy romantic incestuous love stories. The sensitvity, respect, and emotional chemistry between mother and son was well expressed. The storyline was logical. The self-doubt, the emotional confussion, and fear of rejection were accurately described. The undenyable truth expresses throughout this story was the real love firmly established between mother and son. Story rated 5 stars.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I am an avid reader of mother/son incest/love stories. The character and plot development was depth and logic. I especially enjoy stories that contain romance, respect and sensitivity for each other. The sexual and emotional epiphany experienced by mother and son can not be duplicated. Most touching is the point that the mother realizes and accept the fact that love can do absoluately anything. There is no such thing as forbidden. Acceptance of the fact/knowledge that her son loves her completely without conditions nor limitations. This is truely a beautiful and well written love story between mother and son which rates 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.