All Comments on 'The Takeover'

by Rebeccahw2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
clackormanclackormanover 11 years ago
Other story?

You begin by saying, "So, as you read in my other story..." I checked and you don't have another story listed... Could you please grace us with that tale?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A FEMALE DOM

and a sub to adultery, TK U MLJ LV NV

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
If it were drawn out this plot about stealing another's spouse....

....with the subplot of being her friend would be intriguing. But it needs serious work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
friendly neighbor

I do hope we will hear more about the neighborly visits. I wish i had neighbors like you to play with!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
It would make a good chapter, if Jan already knows about her neighbor and her husband.

That they didn't hide the fact that her husband and the slutty neighbor was fucking very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More lingerie!

I loved the bit about the body stocking. More more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I love my neighbors.The wife caught me looking . She wears slutty clothes and lingerie all the time. I told her I would love to see her nude. She tells me to put on her body suit first. I put it on and she got naked. I got hard so she called her husband into the room. He's been sucking my cock since then . His wife likes it when I wear her lingerie for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And she will likely

Beat the crap out of me and i'll also be sued and he will be divorced and have to move out of state to find a new life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous