All Comments on 'The Taking of Lena Ch. 08'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Must continue!!

Please write another chapter soon :) love love love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i am hooked. i check every day to see if you have posted another chapter. thank you. please finish your story soon

inspector123inspector123almost 11 years ago
Love it ....

Love all the twists and turns in this chapter especially how Erich turns out to be the bad guy and looks like Renz will have to rescued Lena! Keep up the good work ablondegoddes!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

Cant wait for the next chapter. so excited with the release of this one. ur marvelous. please i hope not so long a wait for the next one :-)

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Absolutely fantastic! What an amazing chapter. Loved the dream scene, what a tease! Totally unexpected twists, poor Lena. So very well written. Thank you.

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxtherealmost 11 years ago
Lovely chapter

It's been a while since you posted... Unfortunately I don't remember who AR is.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank You!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!!!

I was so excited to see this chapter was posted! I was not expecting that crazy twist in the story, but I loved it!! Your stories are wonderful and I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope that it's posted sooner rather than later! :)

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingalmost 11 years ago
AR's identity

If I remember correctly he is Renz's illegitimate younger brother. I don't know what kind of business he's into though.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
The nice guy is a weak guy.

Erich is the classic jealous weak man who has tried to take what is not his to have, and what he is unable to protect. The damsel's distress deepens. Dun, dun, dunnnn... .

Order up for one knight in tarnished armour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****

She was abducted by Renz brother.

I think he will kill to get her back.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

What a twist! So the illegitimate half brother has taken Lena. I wonder does he know who Lena is?

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Blondegoddess, thank you so much!!! I love your writing to bits!!

Waiting with bated breath for the next chapter.....so worried for Lena though.

Please don't let her defiled by AR, whoever he is; it will break Renz's heart and I'm so rooting for this character, despite all his flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Late to work this morning

I'm as addicted to your writing as Renz is to Lena. I sincerely hope that AR does not harm Lena in any real way and that Lena isn't too effected by those industrial fumes. The sooner they get together the better I'll be. I so want them to be together -- but I never want it(this story) to end!!!!

LessGoLessGoalmost 11 years ago
Oh man!! This is SO GOOD!!!

Please keep them coming! I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER!!

cant wait to see what happens hopefully it wont take too log for you to post a new chapter! You have written a great story. With a great plot and great characters no doubt! JUST MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONG NEXT TIME! LOL

Sakura1327Sakura1327almost 11 years ago
OMG

OMG poor Lena cant catch a break. Please dont have her raped by that man though please. It will be very distasteful. Looking forward to seeing how Renz gets her out. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG is Right!

Gosh Durn Ablondegoddess YOU CAN WRITE! I think my heart is going to explode, it is beating so fast. This was just so riveting. I couldn't breathe through that last paragraph. I don't think my breathing will return to normal until you finish. Thanks again for sharing your marvelous talent.

ablondegoddessablondegoddessalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading =)

@inspector123

I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter, I was a little apprehensive about how it would be received. Thanks for the encouragement! =)

@phoebecharmed

Thanks for reading! I apologize for the delay...but I will try to submit again within another two weeks =).

@Mayness

Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you enjoyed it, especially the dream sequence =). And I hope you continue to enjoy reading!

@didntseeuxthere

I'm sorry for the delay in posting. This is the first chapter where A.R. is introduced, so you didn't forget anything =).

@Curiously_Looking

You are right =). Thanks for reading!

@FA_JF

I like the sound effects...and I especially like a good knight in (some kind of) armor ;) Thanks for reading!

@LadyParts

If he doesn't...he'll certainly find out very soon =). I'll post again within the next two weeks!

@LessGo

I'm glad you love it! Expect another chapter in two weeks!

@Sakura1327

If you stay patient...hopefully you'll find she'll catch a big break very soon =) Thanks so much for reading!

Love,

B.

xo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Holy Hell!

This is crazy! Incredible twist bringing in the bad bastard brother of Renz at the end! PLEASE do NOT have anyone else take Lena. She belongs to Renz!!! Now he'll have a good excuse to kill the bastard and won't have to worry about AR or any children he may have taking his title. It will go to the first son he has with Lena! ;-)

Knew Erich would turn out being worse for her than Renz ever could be. We really didn't know enough about him and his character to think he would be good for Lena, and I knew the way he was disloyal to Renz, his employer, that he had a weak character. I really hope that Georg lives. He is an honorable man and deserves a good ending. Hopefully Renz will hook him up for his good deeds. :-) Please write the next chapter as quickly as possible!! Can't stand the wait. Love it!! 5 stars without question...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
omg

Great twist....but I agree with the other comment please dont have lena rape again Thats to much for the poor Girl....

PeneliPenelialmost 11 years ago
wow

thats enough said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh my gosh

I'm a bit breathless from all that happened. First, Erich is a jerk. I kind of saw that coming. Something about him made me uneasy. Lena did a good job standing up for herself. I would've told him to get out after all that trash he said. Erich screwed her over. Lena probably won't want anything to do with men after this.

This is a very good story. I really like the surprise reveal at the end of the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Speechless

You are absolutely hands down THE best. I mean this chapter had me on the edge and left me speechless. Amazing work, can't wait for the next chapter.

LBGrantLBGrantalmost 11 years ago
Great cliffhanger!

Another amazing chapter! Like everyone else, I'm loving this story, ablondgoddess!

~LB

DragonEmperessDragonEmperessalmost 11 years ago
I completely agree

With the comment below! You are amazing. I am on the edge of my seat in anticipation for the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Well hell, she's in deep shit now! I hope Renz can save her before that skeezy relative ruins her beyond return.

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago
Damn!

I knew you would weave the brother into the story?... I just wasn't expecting this! Hopefully Renz will find her before he does anything drastic. Please don't keep us waiting. I love this story and the last couple of chapters have been nail biting.

The big question is did the girl AKA as fluky from the previous chapter work with the brother to capture Lena?

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Poor girl is young and naive. All the signs were there concerning Erich but she refused to believe the good she saw in him could be bad. Once she is rescued Renz need to set her up somewhere so she can recuperate and just be a friend to her.

AuraPhoenixAuraPhoenixalmost 11 years ago
You Have Made Me Comment...

I don't usually respond, I am more of a lurker when it comes to comments. But dang! Like most it seems, this story has me on edge. I hope Renz gets to her in time. I had a suspicion about the brother when Renz reacted to the spade. Lena's fear when she asked him his real name sold it. Oh snap! This is getting intense. She's so young, and I feel like she wasn't really given a chance by everyone after her first encounters with Renz at her old manor. Gosh, they were so quick to dismiss her! So I am hoping this will end with Renz redeeming himself and nursing her back to health (which I am a sucker for). ;)

evonnaevonnaalmost 11 years ago
Another amazing chapter!

Loved all of it! Erich is such a weak little idiot, just so goddamn stupid. I thought I hated him enough already, but then you revealed that he's been blabbing about how lovely Lena was to this gangster evil twin of Renz, or whoever he is. What a complete knob! Grrrr... Renz letting Lena leave his house with an idiot dick like Erich is surely the biggest proof of his love so far :) that's some serious respect for a woman's free will, and from Renz of all people. :)

Oh, I loved the sex scene, initially I thought it might have been a dream, but then it was so detailed and went on for so long, I figured maybe not.. very well done for a dream sequence, as you can usually tell right away when something's a dream or not. Nice. As I was reading it, and still thinking it wasn't a dream, I LOVED your style and ballsyness in that you had thrown them back together, and made it super-hot non-con again (as opposed to Lena coming around, and it being all rainbows and unicorns from then on)! And even as a dream, super-hot non-con, as usual. And it's a nice turn that she's actually having quite a full-on non-con dream, which is not the same as a fantasy, sure, but still makes her think about what it is that she needs sexually and from who. And you've written his words about love very well, they're not cheesy at all, but just right, and the scene is probably even hotter because of them, all the intensity! And I like the idea that he was "fucking it into her". HOT.

I felt like strangling Renz at the end when he started to believe the bullshit pouring out of Erich's mouth about how Lena loves him etc. Get your shit together, man! You don't believe a RIVAL!! Maybe Erich looked too pathetic to be capable of a lie.. but still.. Oh, and what had Erich done with his own bed, as Renz only saw one..? Was he sleeping in a chair or something..? Maybe he got rid of it, anticipating Renz's arrival, the little shit. Wouldn't put it past him.

Lena's coughing is so heart-breaking! Thank god it's only been a few weeks, or that's what I keep telling myself, I'm sure she'll bounce back..

What a good cliffie, can't wait for the next chapter!!

(Please don't kill off Renz! He wants to live! :)

P.S. And suddenly Renz seems much less like the bad guy, but still enough to be hot as fuck.. mmm-hmm, mm-hmm, nicely done, mademoiselle.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
Hmm.

Erich acted thoughtlessly and desperately but I'm not sure he's a bad person. So far Renz has treated Lena much worse. I want the happily ever after as much as the next person and I want her to end up with Renz but I don't think we should make Erich the main baddy.

I hope Renz's brother doesn't actually rape her and that Renz can prove himself to Lena.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fantastic!

I feel sorry for Erich. I think he made some good points about the situation even if they were said in anger. How can he compare to Renz? It must be so intimidating.

I hope when the time comes Lena doesn't allow her lust to dictate how she will go forward with Renz.

As for Renz, I hope he will make the connection that all this horrible stuff that has happened can be traced back to their first night together. If he had approached Lena with kindness and not force, their tale would have been a happier one.

madameescargotmadameescargotalmost 11 years ago
I know this is in the non-con section and all BUT I'M BEGGING YOU

Not to Lena, not again. She finally got a backbone and a "I can take care of myself" attitude pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't scar her for life again. I'd be so sad. Even if you have to write it in there, I'm begging you *not* to make her like it. That only works if its Renz, not his "gangster evil twin" as someone else put it (lol).

I think I speak for everyone here when I say we're pulling for Lena. And to roll with that I can take care of myself attitude, I would be so cool with you writing in Lena like stabs Aleks with a fire poker thing and beats him to death with her chains (just a suggestion)

And for God sakes, Renz has grown on me. I used to hate the bastard but when he was willing to let her go for her happiness, that did it for me. I hereby cast my vote in for getting Renz and Lena back together.

Also, I've always loved how candid Karl has been. He's truly my favorite and I'm glad you brought him back if for at least a few moments.

unhealthyviewinghabitsunhealthyviewinghabitsalmost 11 years ago
Had to take a day to digest and leave a somewhat coherent comment....

That was great. Let me just get that out of the way so I can dissect what I read....LOL

So Renz is emotionally spiralling out of control while Lena is sorta holding up alright. Granted, she is crying herself to sleep at night but at least she is functioning which is more than we can say for Renz. Well that is an interesting turn of events considering that physically Renz is the stronger of the two but Lena's mental fortitude is better. I like the role reversal.

Erich is a using pig. Tries to make Lena feel guilty for questioning him by saying he's just doing it all for her and then questioning her trust of him. He lies to her and instead of doing honest work, tries to make a quick buck out her hard earned money in a factory that is destroying her health. Not once did he suggest that he should work in the factory and allow Lena to regain her health. He even has the audacity to say he is doing it for Lena, when in fact it's because he feels inferior to Renz. Erich is the worst of the selfish in believing he is the one that is being slighted instead of seeing what his actions are doing to the one he purports to care about. He tries to emotionally guilt Lena into forgetting Renz but then he himself brings him up all the time.

I like Georg. I imagine a man who strongly resembles a walrus.

Karl, oh how I love thee. You are a superb psych in training for you lifelong friend. And so glad we got some insight into Renz and his good side. That someone thinks of him a good person and that person is probably the closest friend he has. He's such a good friend, he still cares about Renz even with his myriad of faults.

OH and Renz loves Lena while Erich covets her. Renz is willing to let her go to allow her happiness while Erich will lie to keep her. Again, Erich deserved to be beaten and too bad it wasn't Renz who did it. Erich I believe bartered Lena away for an unpaid gambling debt or a shady business deal gone wrong. Of course I'm sure Erich bragged about the beauty he shared a room with and I'm sure he told Ludovic (AR) EXACTLY where she came from and who she was attached to before and Ludovic being the bastard brother saw the opportunity to get back at the legitimate son. Erich probably bragged also about wooing her away from the powerful and rich Renz. Oh Erich you deserve every bruise. The only redeeming thing I see here is that it is more than likely Erich didn't know it was the bad seed brother since Ludovic didn't use his last name.

Now I know it is technically the 22nd century and as a modern woman I shouldn't want this scenario, but I still like my tarnished knight to save the damsel. Of course I wouldn't be opposed to Lena getting in a few licks at Ludovic either by telling him he will never be the man his brother is or she knees him in the nuts. I kinda like a good kneeing, something very viscerally satisfying in that image.

I foresee Lena being ill and Renz taking her back to Schloss Wolfenbarger and having Karl tend to her while she convalesces. Renz not wanting to hurt her, keeps his distance and Karl and Lena have some very revealing conversations about their benefactor. At least Karl planting the seeds to make her ask Renz some questions.

Basically is was another amazing chapter and two weeks is too long to wait but I will wait as I have been for every chapter before this. Albeit impatiently... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Puh-lease...... don't let Lena get raped again!!!

I don't think I can bear it if Lena gets raped a second time.

The poor girl had such a wretched life since birth. She deserves some happiness.

And Edrich deserved to be beaten up!!

Though I wished it was Renz who bashed him up. I want to see Renz sock it to him good!!

What kind of a man lives off a woman's hard-earned money!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Begging you to write faster!!

I love Renz...he's such a manly hottie!!

And please...please...please....can we have two pages first instead of waiting for two weeks for a longer chapter.........i'm dying of anticipation for your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Taking the time

to say, "awesome story!"

I never comment but I had to this time. It's been quite the story of ups and downs so far. I think we are all rooting for Lena and Renz and this chapter has quite the twist.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! :)

joodlejoodlealmost 11 years ago
No, write slower

I know everyone will hate me for this. When I say "write slower", I mean, as painful as it is, you are pacing yourself well. These stories are only this delicious when enough time has been put into them. Whatever your process is, you have it right. Damn that was fucking hot. This is a big fucking site. Plenty of stories are similar to this one. But this is without a doubt unique in its intensity and fine details. I have been following this series for a very long time, so I understand the stress of the wait. But damn is it worth it. Like everyone, I will hope for another chapter soon, but will not expect it. I am so glad that you have not chosen to take the easy way out on this story. As they say, "the plot thickens". Encore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
keep it coming

looooove the whole series. i'm hoping renz and lena gets back together. i'm feeling sorry for erich too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love the series! Can't wait for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More! Please!! More!!!

Wow, I think I'm still partially in shock. What a twist... I LOVE IT! Suddenly, Erich is truly the poor excuse for a man he always has been and Renz is no longer the bad guy, but has a most wonderful opportunity to become the White Knight. *does a little happy dance! I really hope Alek doesn't do anything too bad to Lena before Renz gets there, although... The worse Lena is hurt the more likely Alek is going to go down at the hands of Renz. Hmm...

Cannot wait for the next chapter! I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
aggh!!!

You can't just leave us hanging here!!! Please please post again soon! And thanks again for posting much more frequently than you had been!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You are amazing

Thank you so much! I love your writing style and your characters are fantastic :) I cant wait for the next chapter.

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Great Series..

Love it! Great story and could run and run! Hope you can keep it up..I look forward to each instalment..thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
O.O

OOOOOO MYYYYY GOOOODDDDD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lena loves Renz still

Please let Lena be pregnant with Renz child. So he can have the child he always wanted :) I love all the chapters. You're awesome!

roller_girl06roller_girl06almost 11 years ago
:)

Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 11 years ago

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT TO THE INTH POWER!

Danuja23Danuja23almost 11 years ago

I'm having goosebumps from reading the ending of this chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Love your writing and well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This seems to be a never ending story. :) Always new obstacles showing up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh myyyyy, nooooooo!!!

so Renz is going to have to give up his inheritance to his evil half brother in order to get Lena back I AM DEVASTED!! please don't let this happen! I can't wait for the next chapter!!

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago
Simply great ...

.. how the story devrlops.

You really got me by surprise, when thus newly ravishment by Renz turned out to be a dreams. And I felt relieved, that Renz did not actually try show her his love by another rape act. *wiping sweat off my forehead*

I'm glad Erich didn't take, when she offered herself to him, even so he seemed to be too stupid, getting involved with the wrong people.

Looks like Ludovic is gonna be a problem.

And that't not the only problem, as I intendly waited until reading this chapted, it still didn't help, because I don't heve the next chapter. How wonderful luxurious it was, when I started reading this story, at first. I thought, I never make it thru 7 chapters and now, I'm hooked and at your mercy. Hurry up, pleeeaaasse.

I should have read a book thats finished, when I'm thru. This is torture.

Oh, did I say, well done, very well done. Just love it.

HisLittleSecretHisLittleSecretalmost 11 years ago
Erich!

Grrrr so angry at Erich, I was hoping from the start he'd be the quiet hero of the story.

But I can't wait till the next chapter, I hope Erich gets more punches in the head.

lovingmyblondegoddesslovingmyblondegoddessalmost 11 years ago
Always astounded...............

........by your talent. Great chapter baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More, More, More please!

Better than 50 Shades! Great storyline. <3 <3 <3

alreadytakenalreadytakenalmost 11 years ago
What a juicy chapter!!!

Looks like Renz is gonna have to stage a prison break, can't wait to see what happens next! Whatever it is, I hope the creepy/shady step/half/whatever brother doesn't win. Poor Lena, can't catch a break.

LadyKillingPerfectionLadyKillingPerfectionalmost 11 years ago
Ravenous for another chapter

I ABSOLUTELY can't wait for the next chapter. You are an AMAZING writer!!!! I love this story. Please don't take too long with the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonderful !

OMG ! plz dont let her get hurt ! cant wait for the next chapter ! plz dont keep us waiting

afrochickafrochickalmost 11 years ago
Good God!

You have to update more often!!! This story is amazing and I am completely hooked!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wolfen....oh shit...

Thats his...brother? O_O

Someone...omg...UPDATEEE sweet jesus.

beautiful_streambeautiful_streamalmost 11 years ago

Amazing story, I want Renz to come to the rescue, I liked them together! Please keep updating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
suspicions

Renz said that he would give anything for Lena, and she said somewhere in a previous chapter that Schloss Wolfenbarger would never be her home, so I can see Alek demanding the Schloss at least in return for Lena. I really hope that doesn't happen, I somehow feel that Renz won't be quite himself without his Schloss. Don't think Alek will want money, he has enough of that form the sounds of it. Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

I was worried story was over after last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Taking of Lena Addict

Your story is amazing and keeps getting better and better. I can't stop reading your writing from start to finish. The part in the beginning of Renz longing for Lena made my heart ache. Please, please, please don't make us wait another month for the next update! I beg of you.

evonnaevonnaover 10 years ago
@ lovingmyblondegoddess

Loving your username.

I concur.

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenover 10 years ago
when is the next chapter coming?

Checking daily for an up date

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Inspired writer

I have been an enthusiastic reader of many stories on Literotica, especially those that have to do with reluctance and impregnation themes. It has been an absolute privilege to get to know your characters through the depth of your writing. I look forward to learning more about Renz and Lena as your story-line continues to unfold. Thank you for your attentiveness to detail and fresh perspectives and twists on what could have otherwise become a mundane exercise in sexual repetition and exploitation. You are truly very imaginative and talented.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Any progress?

I am aware that you were having some problems progressing the story, have they gone?

If you need somebody to throw ideas at and bounce them back at you then I am willing to help. In the meantime I hope inspiration continues to strike.

ablondegoddessablondegoddessover 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback replies <3

@Peneli

I'm hoping that's a good wow =)

@LBGrant

Thank you!! And "Wanting It All" is brilliant and very sexy!!!!

@DragonEmperess

I'm hard at work editing....thank you for the support =).

@Findmyway

Without giving too much away...Gisele will be making another appearance before this series ends =).

@ariesgirl

That is definitely one of Lena's biggest flaws....hopefully you'll find she'll become a bit wiser next chapter =).

@AuraPhoenix

I am very flattered that you have chosen to comment. And definitely keep up the hope ;).

@evonna

Hahaha "gangster evil twin"!!! That is brilliant. That's what I will call Ludovic/A.R. in my head from now on ;). And I'm glad you enjoyed the dream sequence!

@cantfightfate

I realize each character will be perceived a bit differently for everyone who reads, so I really appreciate your reading of Erich =). I hope future chapters will not disappoint.

@madameescargot

I'm glad Renz has grown on you...even if it was reluctantly ;). And you'll be seeing a lot more of Karl if you're still interested in reading. And Lena may surprise you =).

@unhealthyviewinghabits

However long you need....I truly appreciate that you've written feedback =). And I love your sensitive readings, especially your comments about Georg (I love walruses) and Karl! I should submit again by the end of this week, so hopefully the wait has not become too impatient =).

@joodle

Thank you for the support! (Year-long hiatus aside) I've been trying to go from writing to submitting in a reasonable time span that allows enough time for an appropriate amount of re-reading/editing. English isn't my first language and I am very prone to errors in the beginning stages of writing. Thanks for reading =).

@CeSelle29

I'm glad you love it! And thanks for the happy dance =). I am planning on submitting chapter 9 by the end of this week!

@josephstevens

Thank you! I am having a lot of fun writing this story, so I hope you are enjoying reading as well =).

@roller_girl06

Thanks! I'll be submitting again this weekend!

@kuroukiphoenyx

I do hope that is a positive reaction ;).

@Danuja23

I am very flattered you've enjoyed this story...and I hope you enjoy the goosebumps =).

@LuckiLion

I'm very happy I was able to surprise you! And thanks for reading each chapter...I hope you continue to enjoy reading!

@HisLittleSecret

I'm sorry if I spoiled him for you....I hope you can still enjoy reading though! =)

@lovingmyblondegoddess

I love you =)

@alreadytaken

Lena may be catching a big break very soon.......=). Thanks for reading!

@LadyKillingPerfection

Thank you!!! I am editing as quickly as I can......I'm on track to submit by this weekend!

@afrochick

I'm sorry if the updates aren't frequent enough.....but I do promise you I am writing/editing as quickly as I can =).

@beautiful_stream

You know...I like them together too ;).

@Evilpandaqueen

I'm planning on posting chapter 9 this weekend. Thanks for reading!

@mickymouse113

The problem I had (that caused the year-long break) was just a tragedy in my personal life. I don't write very well when I'm feeling too sad. Things are much happier right now though, and now that I'm writing again, I have a pretty clear idea of where I see this series ending. But I would love your feedback! How should I contact you?

Love,

B.

xo

tati89tati89over 10 years ago
fantastic chapter

Glad to hear that life is getting better for you. It's a pity that a lot of good stories on here never gets finished. :(

Love this chapter since it combines the harshness of society (esp back then) and is also very realistic. Love is sweet, but it does not put food on the table, warm your skin at night, or give you a roof over your head. The suspence of Ren's brother and how he will react to having his brother's mistress is keeping me on edge. Cannot wait til the next chapter!

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Means of Communication

ablondegoddess

I've PM you so please check your email account

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This Storyline is just...

AWESOME! I know good writing takes time & editing but it's killing me to wait for each chapter! I'm checking everyday for a new story from you like I'm checking my usps mailbox! :-) Please keep developing Renz. I LOVE his tough exterior, yet soft, hurt, & dare I say fragile interior. Poor Lena is so clueless. Hopefully, she'll realize that she loves Renz too. And Erich...I believe another commenter said it best...more lumps for him, that Big Dummy! And one last request, in the end, let Renz & Lena get their happily ever after please?!

Keep up the great work. You have us sitting on the edge of our seats!

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 10 years ago
OMG!!!!!!

You have got to finish this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please keep going I am dieing I need to know what happens please!!!

hisslutbabyhisslutbabyover 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!

I'm so excited about this new twist!

SexcessSexcessover 10 years ago
I LOVE this series!

Honestly, it is so well written and such a great read! I can't wait for the next chapter!!! I check daily :)

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 10 years ago
^______^

The folks b4 me have said it all. Thanks for writing the story and share with us. I enjoy it a lot, can't wait for the next ch. As for my opinion I hope Erich get what he deserv!! And that Renz get to Lena in time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ahh I keep checking every day! I love this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pls post the next chapter.

Pls pls post the next chapter. we are waiting for that everyday.

hidden_secrethidden_secretover 10 years ago

OMG! I think I'm addicted, it just gets better every chapter! Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

Please add another chapter soon. The story is hypnotizing. I'm dying to know what happens to Lena and Renz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next chapter please

I'm addicted to this story and I've read it several times. And despite reading it so many times, it still doesn't fail to turn me on so much.

I'm wet just thinking about it!

You truly are a goddess.

Lots of Love,

Helena

judifunniejudifunnieover 10 years ago
more

this story has my full attention. I see alot of myself in Lena. please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It was so painful to come to the end of this chapter! This story is just going along so well and I'm so excited to see where you take the characters next. Each character is so complex and I definitely was not expecting this brother twist. Awesome! keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really LOVE this story. It's so well written and just hot! Please continue soon! Don't let us wait much longer for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

The plot is really intriguing. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

please update as soon as possible! I seriously love this story!

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Progress Report

Any chance of a progress Report. - Yes I'm presently writing, nearly half way thorugh.

I have writers block etc.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter 9

Please upload soon.....checking everyday :) love the story keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Blonde goddess said

It's prolly submitted by now. Just waiting for literotica to post it. And hopefully it's soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waiting ...

Hopefully it will be out today!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank goodness

Have been waiting with bated breath wondering why on earth literotica was taking soooo much time post-submission.. Will keep checking in the next 24 hours.. -An addicted fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I never get addicted to this stuff, but this is awesome... I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perhaps you should try uploading it again

Perhaps you should try uploading it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The author said she would upload it weeks ago. I've been checking everyday, and I'm getting irritated! :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chapter 9

for those of you who haven't been to her profile page, she recently wrote that she had been re-editing her submissions after submitting them. This will put her work further behind on Lit's update list. She is aware of what is happening now but she didn't know before which is why it has taken so long for ch.9. However, she hasn't touched it since the 21st so we should expect to see it up very soon! YAAAAAAAY. So, yeah, that is what was going on and most Lit authors have no idea about it so spread the word to your favourite authors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stop acting desperate!

To the person who's getting irritated. Don't get so attached to things. It may serve you well to learn to move on. The story is Awesome, but I'm sure their are other things that can occupy your brain until the next installment comes along. You're coming across desperate. I'm sure if you come back in a week or so, it will be here. Checking back every day is a sure way to get your knickers in a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

And the plot thickens....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agree with anon...

Blonde goddess.. Think perhaps should submit again? It's 26 now. Effectively 5-6 days interval.

It happened to titania123 too, where she had to resubmit... Perhaps if it still doesn't show by today/tomorrow ... Consider resubmitting??

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that &quot;The Taking of Lena&quot; is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES