All Comments on 'The Taking of My Mother In Law'

by bstan2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
SLOW DOWN!

Slow down and let the story develop! Was way to rushed!

Sexmate!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
well written

well written story but no development, you tell us nothing about the people involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome

i agree. make the story more elaborate and longer. keep the anal sex to a maximum. Keep the story going

bstan2bstan2over 19 years agoAuthor
Comment from Author

You all are right. It was too rushed. Sorry for submiting an incomplete work. I was distracted mid story and my train of thought was very interrupted and never got back on track.

Thank you all for your comments. I greatly appreciate them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not Bad

You had a great story line developing. What you submitted was HOT, without a doubt, but it seemed rushed. The bathroom and shower scenes were nice interludes. Slow down and think about how you really want to make love to her. You wouldn't rush it the way you did in the story would you? I thought not.

Provide more teasing and foreplay...use more emotionally expressive words and phrases...

Most importantly, keep writing. You have a good start. If you get writers block or distracted for a while, then just let it lie until your head is in the right place to cintinue. Trust me...we'll wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
i agree

yes the content ws great but too rushed, please continue with this couple and develop their characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stay in school

A mind is a terrible thing to waste!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Of all the things in life you have lost, I bet you miss your mind the most! What a total waste of time reading this excuse for a story was. My 12 year old writes better than this. No passion, no plot, just dribble!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous