All Comments on 'The Taking Pt. 01'

by Shadow_chaser

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

In your first few paragraphs you describe two characters but don’t state their names until later. The reader has to figure out which is which when the names are provided. Why? Mandy’s the friend and Laura’s the girlfriend. Or was...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dimensions

Five foot tall and only 85 pounds? Really? She would be so skinny and bony that I would bring her a BigMac instead of my stiff rod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
On Dimensions

I haven't even read this story, only saw the first few lines but saved it for later reading. The comment on dimensions caught my eyes, though. It is always a fascinating subject, how we picture weight to height proportions on a woman. I will have to go back to check on my memory but , was not porn star Jessi Palmer listed as 4.11 and 85 pounds? She seem to have a slender but well proportioned body, not really a starving or skinny body that look too unhealthy. Interesting subject, at least for me.

Enjoy your stories, my fellow readers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfect Girlfriend!

I'd LOVE to have a girlfriend/prostitute like this! Sounds like a perfect dream!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadow_chaser@Shadow_chaser
Hi everyone. I'm Gary, from NC. I love to read and write erotic stories! I love to share my fantasies and realities with like- minded, horny people! I live in a constant state of arousal! I've been posting my fantasies however am in the process of re-writing them into stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES