The Tale of Amberley Bloodstar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing became panting and finally gasping, my hips smacking against his. His eyes were closed and he was moaning himself. Wet heat was churning in me and I squirmed beneath his weight. I could feel it building in my core, the release I craved. I thrust against him and squeezed his cock harder, my fingernails straking his back. His sweating form heaved against me, his eyes glazed with lust and need.

"Don't cum just yet, lover," I breathed, now churning my hips against him in circles to break his rhythm. "fuck me good and hard, but do not cum. I will- oh! -- make it worth your while, I promise..."

He nodded and began thrusting harder, and faster. He pounded my womanhood ardently, and I could feel the rush of ecstasy within me. I gripped his shoulders tightly and jammed my hips against his, pushing and squeezing desperately. I keened as I fought to hold on for those final agonizing moments ...

The floodgates burst and I moaned loudly and in utter bliss. Pleasure blossomed through my body, emanating from my pussy and reaching every fiber of my being. The welcome release, the rapture of cumming hard, it had me quaking to my very soul. My frothy cum bathed his cock and entire midsection as my body expressed itself in the most physical of ways.

Exquisite exhaustion threatened to overtake me, but I had yet to see to my lover. I redoubled my efforts, grinding into him, my molten pussy swallowing his cock greedily. My eyes flashed with lust as I drove him closer to the edge, and past his limits.

"Grimald," I hissed, fucking him hard. "Do you want to cum in my ass or on my breasts?"

"Mistress," he moaned, thrusting desperately. "Let me cum on your breasts, please!"

I nodded and settled back onto the bed, preparing myself. He pulled his swelling, throbbing cock from within me and hurriedly sidled up my body, pressing his shaft against my heaving tits in great need. I took over and enclosed his engorged manhood between my soft orbs, massaging eagerly while she shuddered and thrust. The head of his cock peeked out from between my breasts with every trembling shove of his hips.

Grimald shook and cried out, his hot, pearly cum spurting forth and glazing my breasts and my collarbone, even pooling in my neck. I craned my head down and stuck out my tongue, longing to get some in my mouth. The salty tang of his cum sent thrills through me and I shuddered and squirmed my legs together as I suddenly came again.

He seemed to stop cumming, and I pulled on his cheeks to urge him closer. As he sidled forward, I took his throbbing cock into my mouth, sucking hungrily. I milked the last of his cum from his rod, which was understandably beginning to soften after his exertions. I hummed and kept bobbing back and forth, holding him in place. My tongue swirled around him until he was dry.

I finally released him from my mouth and he sighed heavily, seemingly spent. Smiling, I pulled him down on top of me and embraced him, our bodies fitting together like the pieces of a sensual puzzle. His heart thudded against my warm, sticky breasts, while his cock nestled against my gooey pussy.

"My goodness, Grimald," I sighed, stroking his hair while looking at the ceiling of my room. "Thank you."

"No, mistress, thank you," he replied, nuzzling his head against me. "You have reminded me very clearly why I do not belong to men alone. To be honest, if more women fucked like you, I may not give men a second look."

I giggled and kissed him affectionately. "Do I pay extra for such kind words?"

"This is no charge for you, mistress," he said, turning his head to look at me. "It is I who should be paying you. Never have I had a lover like yourself, and I have had indiscretions with members of the royal family."

I smirked and kissed his nose. "I may very well pay you to hear some indiscretions; they would make for quite the song. But if you will not accept pay for your part in our mutual pleasure, as originally contracted, perhaps you would honour me by accepting the agreed-upon pay and donating it to a charity within the city?"

He nodded without hesitation: "Aye, mistress, that I would do quite willingly."

Grimald now rolled off of me, to my side, still facing in. I turned to face him, my body pressed to his. I smirked as I used my finger to pull some of his cum from my breasts and popped the finger into my mouth, licking it clean. He grinned and leaned in, licking some of the stickiness off my breasts, as if to assist me. We then kissed lazily for some minutes before he said, leaning up on one arm:

"Mistress Amberley, do you ... well, if the opportunity should arise again while you are here, do you think we could perhaps make love again? There of course would be no charge; I am finding myself rather addicted to you."

I smiled and nodded. "I enjoyed our fucking, Grimald. I look forward to our continued understanding. If you want, bring a friend you trust next time. I'm not exactly delicate between the sheets."

"Of that I have no doubts, my lady!" he laughed cheerfully.

***

The fete turned out to be a delight to perform for - the audience was almost entirely women, members of Arristheon's aristocracy or wealthy merchant class. The only men to be seen were either serving, or were the ladies' discreet attendants, their cicisbeo, to borrow the Tilean term. I sang and played many songs, accompanied by a quartet of minstrels, while the ladies of the city gaily danced with one another or their lovers.

I told funny tales such as 'The Priestess And The Cucumber Field,' and recited poems like 'My Field Won't Plow Itself, Good Sir!', all original compositions of mine own, I assure you. I also regaled them with famous songs such as 'Watkin's Ale' and the 'Empress Of Fire.' They laughed as I told the Furyondy story of 'The Knight Who Could Make Cunts Sing,' a story they could never be caught listening to in their husbands' company.

The hours went by quickly for me, and before I was ready, the fete had ended. All the ladies in attendance congratulated me, asking if they could engage me for their own parties and social events. Some even spoke to me in whispered tones of a desired liaison, with them and their young man. I graciously accepted their accolades and promised to be in touch about all offers, once I was properly settled in the city.

The hours following the fete found me in a dimly lit private chamber, lying on a padded table on my stomach, being massaged by three of the Orrels' servants - two pretty girls and an attractive young man with no body hair. I sighed in contentment as one girl drizzled scented oil onto my back and shoulders and began rubbing it in, while the other girl gently massaged my behind, moving the cheeks in gentle circles. The boy stood nearby quietly.

"They say, my lady, that you have the fairest voice we have heard in the capital in over a generation," mentioned the servant working on my shoulders. "I was privileged to hear you sing, and I must agree."

"Mmmm, you are too kind," I murmured, loving her touch. The girl massaging my ass was making me wet. I looked forward to fucking these three. "I am merely a bard, and I live to serve and make people happy with my modest arts."

She smiled at my statement and kneaded more deeply, eliciting a groan from me. "Do we have the privilege of your company for a few days, mistress?" she asked. "You are quite popular with the Orrels' staff, I will have you know."

"You have all been so kind while I've been here," I replied, thrilling as the girl massaging my behind began to kiss it. "I am staying at an inn not far away, but I am more than happy to visit you while I am in Arristheon. You have all pleased your master and mistress recently, and they have allowed me to hold a small picnic with you and entertain you."

Both girls squealed in excitement and began kissing me all over when we were interrupted in our reverie by an apologetic cough from the boy, who was now standing near the door to the chamber.

"Lady Bloodstar," he said in an apologetic tone. "There is a Master Rulim asking to speak with you."

It occurred to me that it must have been important if he was coming to speak with me. I sighed. "If it pleases the Lady Orrel, he may come see me. Ladies, excuse me for just a few moments, and please, stay nearby. I have every intention of finishing this massage."

The both giggled and nodded. While the young man went to get Rulim, we three women shared sensual kisses and caresses before they left the room, promising to stay outside until he left. I settled back down onto my stomach and waited, not bothering to cover myself. Finally, the door opened, and I heard the dull stump of boots as someone entered the room.

"Excuse the interruption, Lady Bloodstar," Rulim said, ignoring my nudity.

"Call me Amberley," I replied casually, lying still with my eyes closed. "I see no need for such formality between us."

"As you wish," he said, standing nearby. I didn't know if he was looking at me or not, but I didn't care either way. Modesty about my body was not a strong suit of mine. "I wished to speak with you about ..." he looked around for a moment furtively.

"We are alone," I stated.

He continued. "I wished to speak about the crystal. It is indeed exactly what we expected, and it is a surprisingly pure specimen, Amberley. You were very lucky."

"A bard's charmed life," I hummed. "Did you find a spellsinger who could weave the strings for me?"

"No," he coughed apologetically. "However, I have found a possible alternative for you, and that is why I am here."

"Please go on."

"Back in the Black Hills Kingdom, I know of a Runeweaver. It is a Dwarven profession not unlike the Spellsinger the Elves have in its purpose. There are no spellsingers in Arristheon, and I believe the chap I have in mind can achieve your ambition."

"Let us say that he can," I now said, rolling onto my side and propping my head on my hand to look at him. He seemed unaffected by my nakedness, but given that he was a Dwarf, this didn't surprise me. "What is it you need to speak to me about? You didn't come here to ask if I cared whether an Elf or a Dwarf created my aeolian strings."

"You are familiar with my people to some degree, or at least, the perception of us. We have short arms and deep pockets."

I stifled a chuckle. "Is this your way of obliquely explaining that the task is an expensive one?"

"Even for another Dwarf, it would be several thousand crowns," he admitted. "And while I would not claim to know your fiduciary circumstances, I am allowing myself to assume that such a sum would be considered princely."

"Let's run with this theory of yours," I agreed. "Even if the crystal itself is worth that price, he must still create my enchanted strings, which is equally expensive, yes?"

"Just so. And with that in mind, I have a proposal for you, my dear. Rather than straight monetary payment, it has been intimated to me that your strings could be created, if you were willing to do something for the Black Hills Kingdom."

"I am listening," I said, looking at him. "But what would the masters of the Black Hills want with a bard from Furyondy?"

"Your bard skills, of course," he replied, pulling up a chair and sitting down, clearly getting to the meat of his proposal. "We have our bards, certainly, but they sing Dwarven songs, for Dwarven ears. We are looking for someone to sing of us in the tongues of men."

I was silent for several seconds as I considered. "I appreciate your confidence in my skills, but to compose enough songs as to be worth the value of what I need created would take years, and hundreds of compositions, to be fair. I fear I do not have that kind of time."

Rulim smiled. "It is will simpler and quicker than that, Amberley, but also much more dangerous. You see, we of the Black Hills Kingdom have been at war with the goblins and orcs of the Gruzz'nak tribes from untold years now. And they wrested away from us, many generations ago, the Great Halls of Kirsumir, once part of our realm. We have been preparing to take them back for some time, but we wish for others to also know of our glory."

"So you wish for me to accompany you as you fight to reclaim the Great Halls, and to compose ballads of what I see," I mused. "And you think it will be dangerous."

"Wars are at the best of times, and wars in the underdeeps of the mountains especially so," Rumil answered, nodding grimly. "We are not asking you to fight for us, merely accompany us and do right by us in the songs of Men. If you do this, and if you create these songs, then we will consider the price of your enchanted strings fully paid. There will be a contract to that effect."

I considered for several seconds and he finally added another piece of information to fill the silence. "It was, admittedly, the only solution that presented itself, short of you returning to your own kingdom, as you stated earlier."

I finally sat up and smiled. "Rulim, get your people going on that contract. Once I have read it, and if it is to my satisfaction, then I will sign it. Danger makes for the best songs, after all."

He nodded and rose from his chair. He then bowed curtly and exited the room, leaving me with my thoughts. Less than a minute later, my three attendants entered the chamber and looked at me curiously.

"I must say, I find you all distressingly overdressed for what is about to happen next," I lilted, turning my torso to show them my breasts and smiling slyly.

The girls giggled and shed their skimpy clothes, wiggling over to me while the young man shut the door behind them.

***

While the Dwarven population of Arristheon was not burgeoning, it was large enough for them to reside in their own little section of the city, maybe a few hundred strong. I met Rulim and his associates in a tavern within that section, the name of which translated apparently to 'The Drowned Rat,' after an incident down at the docks.

I expressed some surprise that the furniture was rather tall, at least in comparison to Dwarves, and he stated simply that they had enough traffic from Men that it made sense to be accommodating. So I sat at a normal-sized table in a corner, along with Rulim and four other Dwarves, while the other patrons gave us a respectful berth.

Ummikal, apparently the speaker for the little group, assayed me now with a seemingly keen eye - just the one, because the other was missing, rather heavily scarred over. In front of us were several sheaves of vellum, marking what was to be a detailed contract. I'd read it in its entirety, which took nearly three hours the night before. I'd come to the tavern with it, ready to discuss any final details.

They had also created the contract in Dwarvish, for official records. Rulim assured me it was worded exactly the same in their language as it was in mine. There was to be no confusion. I had no reason to doubt him, so I went with his assertion.

"Having looked this contract over, I find it satisfactory," I said, nodding to them. "I accompany you through the underdeeps as you try to retake the Great Halls. You will provide my sustenance for the endeavour, I am not required to fight except to defend myself, and simply do everything I can to record what happens. When I am finished, I compose my songs, and if they meet with your approval, I sing them to Arristheon and your Runeweaver creates my strings free of all other charge."

"Those are the essentials of it, yes," croaked Ummikal, nodding. "Insofar as there will be mortal peril, I do think you'll find the terms fair to both parties. There is great benefit to us in seeing our songs sung to the kingdoms of Men, in terms they will understand. You find it fair?"

"It is an opportunity for me to see things Men rarely have, and sing about them," I replied. "Many a bard would pay for such an opportunity. Yes, we have an agreement."

I signed both contracts and the Dwarves seemed satisfied. I arranged to meet them at Drozzir-Karak, the seat of power in the Black Hills Kingdom, in a week, ready to begin my next adventure.

I was sitting later that night inside the wooden tub my room came furnished with, pondering and thinking about what I might be getting myself into. Danger was one thing, I'd been in danger before. But this was something altogether different, that I was reasonably certain no events in my life could prepare me for.

The underdeeps. A place barely ever heard of by Men. Beneath the mountains, known only by faint rumour. Was it nothing but leagues of grubby tunnels? Was it fantastical caverns and lost ancient realms of Dwarves?

Dwarves could see in the dark - what was I to do?

My employers had no doubt thought of this issue before contracting me to do my job. What use was I if I could not see the fighting and record their valour?

I was taller than most women, which meant I was taller than Dwarves. Could I even stand up in these places where we would be going?

They've thought of this already, Amberley. They're not stupid, nor are they trying to get you killed for your thyno-ar crystal. There would be much easier ways to take it from you. You have no reason to distrust Rulim.

It was a good offer they'd made me, and I knew it - to create those magic strings was no mean feat, and what I could do with them made the risk very worthwhile. Most bards could barely conceive of crystal strings that thrummed with the essence of magic and the rhythm of Creation itself. Even the greatest Elven minstrels could not readily boast of having such tools lying around.

No, this was well worth the risk. If it was indeed the Goddess of Song in my dreams, and not merely the fancy of a silly girl, then this is what I was meant to do. That's the problem with dreams, of course - even if you heed the oneirologists and diviners, can one ever really be sure?

It would take three days to reach Drozzir-Karak at a steady ride, which left me four days to dispense with how I pleased. Aside from preparing myself, however I'd do that, what would I do with my time?

I closed my eyes and let my feelings guide me. Goddess' will or not, I could very well die in this adventure, just like I could have in any other. Nothing new there, just a new venue for the peril, one completely unknown to me.

I had money. And should I survive, I would have more, when the Orrels paid me for services rendered. I had boosted their social standing considerably, so it was worth their while to do right by me. Having a bard on your bad side was never a good thing in polite society.

And once I had the strings of my instrument created ...

I decided to live extravagantly for the next few days. Arristheon would know my name, even if I would not yet tell them about my new quest. They would remember me well, even if I died beneath some damnable mountain.

Arristheon would know and remember Amberley Bloodstar.

***

And live extravagantly I did. And like the libertine I am. Aside from making merry by singing, dancing and playing music, my carousing got to the place where the temple of a local deity, whose priests were known for their austerity, felt the need to try to intervene, so raucous was the debauchery I led in certain quarters of the city. Several retreated from my room in the inn in a state of shock, upon seeing me lying naked with and making love to many women and men at once.

To feel a man's throbbing tool in your cunt, and yet another in your ass, while you suck on the cock of a third, there is a simple and unbridled elation to it that almost eludes description. To squirm your slippery pussy against another girl's while kissing her heatedly and yet another girl fucks you from above and behind, well, I can only hope that the Seven Heavens offer such euphoria.