The Tale of Amberley Bloodstar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My foot lazily shut the sluice, the basin now the perfect level of fullness. My hair floated around me in a golden corona while my hands worked their magic over my undulating form. I bit my lip as one of my fingers dipped between my pussylips and slid inside me, knowing just where to touch. The gentle pressure of the water around me felt like an all-encompassing hug, the heat adding to my desire. I bit my lip as my fingers tugged on my pink nipples. Oh, to make myself cum, the lover I knew best.

Another finger joined the first, sliding back and forth inside me now, making me shiver, despite the water's heat. I gasped and rolled my hips, feeling my hand squeeze one breast and then the other. The oils were having a wonderful effect on my senses, making the experience even more pleasurable. My unfamiliar surroundings were completely forgotten.

Three fingers now, crooking them and making almost a scooping motion, pulling backward on my pussy's upper wall and sending great shudders through me. I gasped loudly, no longer caring if anyone outside my stout wooden door would hear me. I needed to cum, and I already knew this was going to be a most intense climax.

I writhed and panted and churned in the water, spilling it over the side of the basin as I fingered myself and tortured my nipples. Hissing and gasping, I pushed my fingers in farther and farther, knowing exactly what I needed and when, for who could possibly be a more familiar and intimate lover than oneself? My back arched and I jammed my fingers as far in as they would go, my other hand almost mauling my breasts. My eyes were wide as I strained, gaping at the ceiling.

I couldn't have stopped the shameless moan I let out if I wanted to. I heaved and thrashed about, spilling yet more water and gasping loudly. Unreal pleasure blossomed through my body, to the tips of my hair. Vibrant colours bloomed behind my eyes and a glowing warmth embraced my very soul.

And always, the strumming music in my heart ...

I collapsed back into the water, breathing heavily. I felt heavy, in an immensely pleasurable way, waves of bliss still coursing through me even as reality returned. I pulled my hand out of my pussy and kissed my wet fingers while caressing my body slowly. It was several minutes before I settled and simply lay still in the water, letting my mind wander.

I giggled as I wondered when the last time was my hosts had heard a human woman cum before, especially so vigorously. I knew nothing of how Dwarves pleasured themselves, made love or if they even did. If they had questions tomorrow, I'd just have to play coy.

Finally, I cleansed myself and stepped out of the basin, wrapping my body in dry linens before going over to sit on my bed. My room was warm, comforting, even. So different from anything I had ever stayed in before, and yet welcoming and homey.

I picked up my lute, sitting on my bed, and toyed with the strings, making sure they were tuned. I smiled as I thought about what possibly lay ahead. Could it be that one day I would have those enchanted strings? It was no mean thing, in any realm, to have such strings, whether they were spun from thyno-ar crystals or zirium.

I was not tired. I was relaxed and at peace. So, I did what I do best; I played and I sang, hoping that the Dwarves' runeweaver was up to the task.

Enchanters!
The time has come to be alive
With the Circle of Magi, where we will thrive
With our brothers.

Enchanters remind
That time will not unwind.
This dragon's crooked spine,
Will never straighten into line.

Enchanter, come to me,
Enchanter, come to me,
Enchanter, come to see.
Can-a you, can-a you come to see,
As you once were blind
In the light now you can sing?
In our strength we can rely,
And history will not repeat.

***

Author's Notes: Amberley acknowledges that what comes next will likely be completely out of the realm of her experience, and she'd be right. Dwarven realms, underdeeps and wars against goblins and orcs are alien to all of us, to be honest. As she is finding out, the way her Dwarven hosts even think is completely different from hers.

No action to speak of in this chapter, but that'll be made up for in the next one. This was a good chance to expound on a little bit of our heroine's backstory, and to put her in a much more urban environment and talk about her desires and ambitions in life.

A long, long time ago, back when the only versions of Dungeons and Dragons available were Basic and Advanced (and by this I mean the mid-to-late '70s), I played a played a Bard character named Amberley, my first female character.

Side note: If you're a true D&D nerd, you'll be amused to know that the very first character I ever played at the tender age of 6 was Norrin the Barbarian, a pre-generated character out of the back of that most celebrated of modules, B1: Search For The Unknown. Fuck, I'm old...

If you've read my Mike & Karen story, you'll remember that Mike is always regaling his son Alex with the tales of his D&D bard, Amberley, because I like brutalizing the Fourth Wall that way on occasion. You'll also recall that what amazes Alex most is that bards were actually useful way back when, in the era of AD&D.

Where was I? Oh, Amberley heading to war with the Dwarves.

This may be an erotica site, but I love writing action and adventure, so blending the concepts together (without arriving at snuff) is great fun for me. Up next is another chapter of Mike & Karen, and a one-shot I've been looking forward to writing. Spring is upon us; I hope the new season finds you all well.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management