The Tale of Two Spies Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This place we keep, and Rachab is our mistress and lady. You have no power here."

"I am the only lady here!" came the High Harlot. "You serve my husband, the malik, not some poor innkeeper and wretch!"

"We do not serve you. We are the akharu, and we know true power when we see it, and bow before it."

The malik become pale, but his queen would have none of it. She brought her jeweled harlots, and fresh women to be ravished, and they began an orgy there in the street.

"The enemy despises our culture of pleasure and paradise, so let us drive them out with celebrations! For we are the keepers of Eden! We, the descendants of their Cherubim!"

And men from all over the city were commanded to sacrifice their seed to the harlots on the ground rather than the temple, and spill seed there. The giants raped young women, where they bled to death in puddles of semen and blood. This time, there were no akharu to clean up the mess, and the dead were piled up and burned.

But nothing they did drove out of the akharu from Rachab's house.

Rachab's younger sister, and her two brothers, returned, escorted by the akharu walking with them, there they passed through the burning piles of bodies and wild sex orgies, and the High Harlot being ravished by Anakim. They had been taken from the temples, and the akharu, who had never interfered with the temples before, drained many priestesses, and sacrificed them on their own altars, and then pushed over their sacred pillars, before departing.

The city was in an uproar, but Rachab's relatives were brought home safe. Her father came on a litter with his young slaves, and Rachab then released the slaves and told them to escape the city if they could.

But Salmon would bed Rachab no more until they were married, though he could not keep his hands from her breasts, or his mouth from her lips.

"Keep a red strip of fabric on your door, so that we will know that this house is protected. Once my people come, not even the akharu can save you, for they are powerless against us as they are powerless against me. Yeshua comes, and he is a raging bull, unstoppable and relentless. I will come for you, before we burn this city, as our god has commanded."

She nodded. He kissed her, and when night fell, he and Achan departed over the wall that night. The akharu made sure no guards on the wall saw them. Rachab climbed to the top of the wall, and watched the two figures make their way over the land, until she could see them no more.

"I love you, Salmon, and my loins long to be yours forever."

THE END

12