All Comments on 'The Talent Scout Ch. 02'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kakashi524kakashi524over 11 years ago
the end?

So far I enjoyed the story though I'm not quite sure if the story ended. Did it? or should I wait for a ch. 03? I'm reserving my vote in the meantime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Got lost

Something never seemed to flow in this story and I couldn't finish it with an understanding of the characters. So I gave up.

julybear7julybear7over 10 years agoAuthor
full disclosure

i have removed a long ranting comment by a reader who was upset by the non-consensual parts of this chapter, and who admitted, at the end of his/her tirade, that they had only skimmed the story after that scene.

i do not mind negative comments. sometimes, they can, indeed, be helpful, providing they are from people who have actually read the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your idiotic shit is not to comment!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What a bunch of crap!!! She cheated and betrayed the husband and he as an ambassador act as a wimp??!! He is cuckolded and dont get revenge??!! What an idiotic shit!!! She is divorced asap as an element of uncertainty and send to an untraceable location!!! All involved persons are sent to prison for a long time!! Thats the reality and if a fiction like yours is not recognizable at reality its only cheap shit!!

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
confusing

My only complaint is with continuity. If Jodi had not had sex with a man since her college rape, why would she hint to Mikki that she wanted her husband???

Then, when her second rape is interrupted; she's all consensual and completely on board.

Otherwise, pretty hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous