The Tales of Andrea & Dean Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers

Upon seeing him spy on them, Andrea's eyes smiled, and she closed them and kissed Jay more passionately. His hands were stroking her sides and hair as they made out, and Andrea pushed his head down to her neck as she tossed her head back, moaning. Dean felt his cock continue to swell as he watched the pair on the couch, Jay's hands inching closer to Andrea's breasts. Her hands pawed at his hair as he kissed lower, his hand coming to rest on her tit and squeezing it.

"Mmmmm yeah," sighed Andrea, sticking her chest out to Jay.

One of her hands slid down between them, and he saw it reach to Jason's groin as he kissed her chest. Encouraged by her boldness, Jay pulled her dress to the side so he could access her breasts. He moaned as he looked briefly at her perky bosom, then darted forward to suck on her nipple.

"Oooh yes, baby, suck on my titties," Andrea moaned, looking straight over Jason's head into Dean's eyes.

Her hand rubbed the crotch of Jay's pants as he kissed and sucked her breasts, groaning a little. His hand moved down to her thigh, stroking and squeezing it eagerly, edging her already short dress higher on her hip. Dean saw Jay's hand slide back over Andrea's hip and behind her.

"You have such a sexy ass, baby. I've wanted to touch it ever since I first saw you," said Jay, lifting his face from between Andrea's breasts.

"You like it? Want to have a closer look?" teased Andrea.

"You know I do," growled Jay.

Andrea stood up, standing slightly to Jay's right so his back was partially facing Dean. The neckline of her dress was pulled to the sides, and she made no attempt to cover her bare breasts. The hem of her dress was hiked up so high on her hips that Dean could see the crotch of her panties; a bright red pair, from what he could tell.

Andrea turned around, pivoting on the balls of her feet, still in her heels. The bottoms of her ass cheeks were exposed now, peeking out from underneath her dress. She turned to look at Jay and giggled as she slowly pulled the dress up, uncovering her perfectly toned bottom. She pulled the fabric up to her waist, revealing a tiny, lacy red thong.

"Oh wow..." marveled Jason. "That is the sexiest ass I have ever seen."

"I'm glad you like it," said Andrea, wiggling her ass enticingly.

Jay reached out and put his hands on her buttocks, gently rubbing them and squeezing her soft cheeks. His fingers crept up to her hips and began pulling her panties down. He kissed her ass as he pulled the red thong across it, pulling the panties down to her knees before letting them fall to her ankles.

"Ohhh my..." Andrea sighed.

She bent over slowly at the waist, stepping out of her panties and picking them up. She swung them playfully on her finger as she giggled, finally tossing them in Dean's direction. They landed about a meter from where he was standing, but Jay ignored them, focusing on the bare ass and pussy only inches from his face. Andrea looked at Dean and winked, wiggling her ass again.

Worshiping Andrea's beautiful bottom like an idol, Jason licked, kissed, caressed and squeezed it, vocalising his pleasure with moans and grunts. He pushed his face against her ass and Andrea squeaked.

"Oh baby... you're getting right in there," she giggled. "Mmmm, yeah, lick my pussy."

Andrea held her ankles as she let Jay lap at her pussy, beginning to moan herself after a minute. Dean decided now was the right time to make an attempt to retrieve Andrea's panties. He quietly crept into the room, keeping his eyes on the back of Jay's head, and picked up her thong, retreating quickly back to the hallway. He fingered the fabric, feeling its wetness. He put it up to his nose and inhaled, watching Andrea as she watched him from her upside-down perspective, her head next to her knees, her hair falling to the floor.

With an alarmed cry, Andrea suddenly stood straight, twisting her body and putting her hand on Jay's head.

"Oh! Honey... that's my asshole," she said in a high pitched voice.

"Sorry, Andrea. I just wanted to touch it."

"Hmmm, on a first date? I don't think so," she replied, but smiled and turned around. "Take your clothes off, hun," she said, pulling the straps of her dress down off her shoulders.

Jay did not need to be asked twice, and stripped with a quickness that astonished Dean. Andrea laughed.

"Eager, are we?"

"Fuck yes, Andrea," he replied unapologetically.

"Lie down. No, with your head this way. I want you to give me more oral, but I'll return the favour."

Dean hid briefly while Jay moved so that his feet were now facing him. He looked back in and saw Andrea straddle his face on the couch as she leaned over Jay's body. Jay's cock was stiff and erect as Andrea picked it up with her fingers. Andrea looked right at Dean, then down to Jay's dick, pointing it at her face. She smirked and looked back at Dean, mouthing the words "show me yours." Dean unfastened his shorts and pulled them down to his knees, along with his boxers. His cock bobbed heavily in the air, almost fully erect. Jay's cock, although average in size, paled in comparison.

Andrea's eyes lit up when she saw it and she licked her lips. She began to slowly stroke Jay's cock as she looked at Dean. Dean held Andrea's panties to his mouth and licked them, smelling and tasting her musk. She bit her lip and moaned.

"How does my pussy taste?" she asked.

"Mmmm, you taste so good, baby," Jay replied, accompanied by wet, slurping sounds.

Andrea finally lowered her head and began sucking Jason's cock, licking the tip and swirling her tongue around it before slipping her lips over the head and sucking her cheeks in. Jason moaned loudly as Andrea began to bob her head and jerk his shaft. Dean stroked his own cock more firmly as he watched his neighbour suck his friend's cock.

A few minutes passed before Dean heard Jay groan. "Ooooh baby... I wanna fuck you so bad..."

Andrea was moaning around Jay's dick as she sucked him off, and when he heard him speak she raised her head and moved up his body, positioning her pussy over his spit-shined cock. She was squatting over his cock with one heel on the couch and the other on the floor. She reached under herself and guided his rigid member to her waiting cunt.

"Mmmm yeah, fuck my pussy, Jay," she cried, sitting down on his dick, then leaning back.

Dean say Jay's hands squeeze her hips, ass, and waist, then roam up her body to caress her tits as she rode him. Her mouth was open and she moaned and squeaked as Jay fucked her. Dean stroked his cock faster, and stepped out a bit further from the wall to have the best view of Andrea as Jay thrust up into her pussy. Her titties bounced as Jay's hips slapped against her ass. He could see Andrea's pussy glisten with her juices, and her eyes burned with desire as she watched Dean stroke himself in front of her. He could see that having him watch her get fucked by Jason was driving her crazy with lust.

"Aaaaah.. yes baby... do you like that? Do you like fucking my little pussy?" she screamed.

"Fuck yeah... you're so tight... I haven't fucked a pussy this tight in so long..." he moaned as his fingers gripped her waist.

As Dean's hand stroked himself faster, Jay's moans became more urgent.

"Baby... I'm... I'm going to cum soon..." he grunted.

"Aaaaahhnn... I want you to cum in my mouth," cried Andrea, nodding to Dean seemingly as a warning to hide himself.

Dean concealed himself partially in the hallway again as he heard the rustling and grunting of the copulating couple shifting their positions. When he looked back in the room, Andrea was kneeling on the floor in front of Jason, in about the same place she had stood to take off her panties. Jay was now standing and his arm moved rapidly as he stroked himself, his cock shaking inches from Andrea's face.

"Yeah... cum for me, baby," she moaned, begging not Jay, Dean suspected, but him, to cum.

Jay accepted the invitation almost immediately, and groaned as his hips moved rhythmically. Andrea looked up at him and opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out. Jay's first blast spurted across Andrea's tongue and deep into her gaping mouth. She moaned and blinked rapidly as he spurted his seed across her lips and cheek, ejaculating again and again in and around Andrea's mouth.

Seeing Andrea accept Jason's hot load was too much for Dean, and he bit his lip to stifle a moan as he squeezed his shaft near the head. Realising that he couldn't just jizz in the middle of Andrea's carpet, he brought her balled panties to the tip of his dick, cupping them as his balls twitched. He spurted several powerful blasts of his cum across her lacy, red thong, his head swimming as he watched Jay's cum drip from Andrea's tongue and chin. She was now watching Dean as he spurted his seed into her panties, as he had done the day they first met. When Jay tipped his head back and sighed deeply at the ceiling, his hands on his hips, Andrea looked at Dean, smiling and winking.

She began licking her lips, swallowing Jay's cum, then proceeded to his softening cock, cleaning it diligently with her mouth. Dean felt the last of his load drip from his cock, and he awkwardly stepped to the side and pulled up his boxers and shorts with one hand. He dared not stay any longer, lest he be caught. He wasn't sure what to do with the cum-soaked panties in his hand, but he decided it was probably best to take them back to his place and wash them before returning them to Andrea. He certainly couldn't just leave them lying around to be discovered.

He heard voices again in the other room as he slid the patio door open, making his escape.

Back in the safe confines of his own house, and having dropped Andrea's sticky panties into the washing machine, Dean made his way up to his room. He sat on the balcony for a few minutes, observing Andrea's house. There was no motion for some time, but he thought he heard a car start and drive away. His phone beeped a moment later.

'Have fun, you naughty voyeur? ;) '

'You are such a tease. Dirty girl' he replied.

He saw the light in Andrea's room go on and she appeared in her window, back in her dress.

'Did you steal my panties?' she asked.

'I may have. I didn't want to leave any evidence behind. I guess Jay left?'

'Yes. And now, after a good fucking, I'm going to bed. Night darling' She signed off with a kiss smiley.

Dean watched her in the window as she peeled her dress off sensuously, showing off for him as she had done so many nights before. She stripped down until all she wore were her heels. Again, she pressed her tits against the glass and kissed it, then waved and turned to turn of her light.

He craved her more than ever.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers
12