The Tales of Azure Rocks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedDusker
RedDusker
101 Followers

He smiled. "Just thinking about how amazing you are and how much fun we're gonna have at the cabin."

The blue-eyed blonde smirked. "Someone's feeling very confident, it seems."

"Oh, so you don't wanna have the fun we've been planning ever since Heather invited us?" he retorted, the left corner of his lips curling as his eyes were fixed on the road ahead of them.

Ashley playfully shrugged. "Meh, maybe I'm reconsidering it. Maybe I've got better things to do," she said, trying to stifle her laughter. "Ever thought of that?"

Brandon did not restrain himself so well and laughed. "Naughty, naughty Ashley. Your parents never taught you it's not nice to tease?"

A wicked smirk grew on the blonde's lips and she reached over to place a soft hand on her boyfriend's shoulder. "Baby, stop the truck."

He raised his right eyebrow in confusion. "What? Why?"

"You'll find out," Ash replied in her most seductive voice. Ever the curious one, Brandon just trusted her and pulled over. He then turned to his grinning girlfriend and she motioned to the backseat. "Get in the back."

Chuckling, Brandon did as he was told and hopped over to the backseat. Ashley then followed him and crouched between his legs, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "I think it's time I got reacquainted with an old friend," she told him, reaching for the waistband of his shorts. "You can sit there in the meantime."

Brandon smiled widely as he helped her lower his shorts and boxers, the old friend in question hardening in anticipation. "Well, don't let me stop you."

His cock stood proudly before her, nice and ready. Ashley wrapped her right hand around the long, thick shaft and slowly pumped him. The first few times they had sex, his girth had caused her some pain, and when she asked her older sister Hannah about it, she merely grinned conspiratorially and told her she was lucky to have a thick penis as her first one. Nowadays, though, she loved her boyfriend's dick almost as much as she loved him, for all the orgasms and sensations it could cause on her. She glanced up at Brandon and raised a teasing eyebrow while leaning forward and lightly blowing on his pole. "Mmm, you may be the Big Bad Wolf, baby, but I'm in charge now," she told him moments before licking the large tip of his cock with her pink tongue.

Brandon had to groan in pleasure at the feather-like touch of her tongue on his cock before she took the head into her mouth and started to suck gently on it. He feasted his eyes on her cleavage. "Shit, Ash. You're truly amazing, you know that?"

Her skills were top-notch, honed over the months since they started getting intimate with each other. She lavished his shaft with her gorgeous lips. "Fuck!" he cursed, his knees buckling and causing him to sink further into the seat. "This feels so good..., keep going...ugh...babe!"

Ashley indeed kept going, her head bobbing on his dick as he groaned and grunted with her efforts. "I thought you...aahhh, you didn't like doing it in the...car."

The blonde pulled her mouth off him and grinned. "Oh, but we're not having sex in the car, sweetie," she told him while her hand kept stroking his length. "I'm just giving you a quick treat so you can last until we manage to get alone at the cabin."

Brandon threw his head back on the seat as his girlfriend resumed her blowjob. "God, I'm running out of words, I can't just keep saying you're amazing every time," he said, causing Ash to smile around his member. However, at that very moment, a knock on the window was almost enough to give the two teens a heart attack.

"Shit!" they yelled at the same time, looking at each other in fear.

Another knock sprang Ashley into action. "Quick! Get dressed!" she told him, and Brandon suddenly felt very glad for the darkened glass of his truck's windows. Looking outside, he could see it was a female officer of sorts, but judging from her beige and green uniform, she wasn't a cop.

"Please, get out of the car," the woman ordered them after knocking on the window a third time.

Brandon and Ashley had no choice but to obey, so they straightened out their clothes and climbed out of the vehicle. The woman who interrupted them was tall and athletic, with a nice swell on her chest underneath the shirt. Her blonde hair was up in a bun. Her eyes were covered by a pair of sunglasses, even if it wasn't sunny at the time, and she was wearing the uniform of a Park Ranger, with a name tag that said 'White'. From her appearance, Brandon surmised she was in her mid-twenties, at least. She was hot, and that definitely didn't help the alarming situation bubbling in his shorts.

"Alright, any particular reason you were parked on the side of the road, kid?" the woman asked, a business-like tone in her voice.

"Uhn...," Brandon swallowed hard, desperately trying to come up with a suitable excuse.

"His feet were cramping up, officer," Ashley rescued him as she rounded the truck to where her boyfriend was talking to the ranger. "Wait a sec..., Jennifer?"

The woman scrunched up her face and took off her sunglasses, revealing a pair of bluish-grey eyes very similar to the younger girl's . "Oh..., Ashley, hi!"

Ashley laughed and sidled up to Brandon. "Baby, this is my cousin, Jennifer," she grinned before turning to the other blonde. "I kinda forgot you were a ranger, Jennifer. This is my boyfriend, Brandon Cole."

She then proceeded to explain to Brandon that Jennifer was the daughter of her mother's older sister, and that she had been living in another town up until six months ago, when she came to Azure Rocks to take up a job as a forest ranger at Silver Lake Park. After greetings and a hug between the women were exchanged, Jennifer regarded the two teens with a stern expression.

"Listen, you two. Technically, you're not exactly in the park here, but I couldn't very well ignore a vehicle parked on the side of the road for no apparent reason, could I?" she inquired, throwing a small smile to her younger cousin. "Be careful with those cramps next time, you could've been approached by a cop, and then who knows how he would've taken it. I suggest you move on to where you guys were going to."

Ashley nodded, returning the other blonde's smile. "We will, Jen. I mean..., Officer White."

Jennifer chuckled. "Jennifer or Jen is fine, now go on."

The three of them said their goodbyes and Jennifer got in her Jeep as the two teens climbed back into Brandon's truck. After the ranger drove away, Brandon turned to Ashley with a rueful smile. "We got lucky. Of all people who could've stopped us, it was your ranger cousin."

"Yeah, it was pretty funny, wasn't it?" the blonde laughed.

"I suppose picking up where we left off is out of question, now, huh?" he asked her in a teasing tone.

Ashley just smirked in response and laid her head on his shoulder. "Just drive baby, we'll be able to have as much fun as we want at Heather's cabin."

Brandon smiled and nodded, turning on the engine and resuming their trip to Ravers Cabin, the sky getting a little bit greyer than when they stopped.

§§§===§§§===§§§

The room Zack picked actually had two twin-sized beds, along with a dresser, a mirror, a desk with a chair and a couch. He only saw one bathroom in the opposite hallway, so the young man surmised there were others in the bigger bedrooms. While organizing his stuff on the dresser, Zack wondered why Brandon didn't warn him that Victoria wasn't coming, and it was only then that he remembered the text his friend sent while he was driving. Momentarily stopping what he was doing, Zack grabbed his phone and opened Brandon's text.

"Zack, bad news, dude. Vicky won't make it. Sorry, man."

Tossing the phone on the bed, Zachary collapsed on the comfy mattress, letting out a long sigh. Dammit! What am I supposed to do until tomorrow? He asked himself. I don't exactly have too much conversation material to use with Heather, if any at all!

He had come to the cabin specifically because of Victoria, and now that she wasn't coming, Zack felt lost as to what he should do. To make things worse, he looked up the weather forecast before leaving Azure Rocks and it said there was a chance it would start raining in the middle of the afternoon and last all the way up until the next day, meaning he couldn't even go for a walk if things got too unbearable.

"This isn't fair," he mumbled, just as the sound of car horn blared from outside. Brandon and Ashley are here.

Deciding to finish his unpacking later, Zack made his way out of the room and saw Heather going outside to greet their friends. He followed his dark-haired hostess and joined her on the porch as Brandon and Ashley stepped out of his truck.

"Hey!" Ashley gushed as she and Heather exchanged a hug. Zack looked at her for a second, she was lovely in that white sundress. Brandon really was a lucky guy, he thought. Shrugging it off, he just nodded and smiled at her before going to the back of the truck to help Brandon with their bags.

"Hey, man."

"What's up, dude?" Brandon replied, giving him a high five. "Sorry again, man, you know, about Victoria? It must suck for you."

"It's alright, the fault isn't yours," Zack said. Just mine for being a wuss and having to rely on a trip to say anything.

Brandon nodded and clasped his friend's shoulder. "Maybe we can do something later, go fishing or take a hike, perhaps? I'll ask Heather for good trails."

Zack shrugged, a small smile on his face. "If it doesn't rain."

"What?!" Brandon got surprised. "It's gonna rain? I know it isn't exactly sunny right now, but...,"

"The forecast said there was a pretty good chance, yes," Zack answered. "Haven't you checked it?"

The high school athlete chuckled. "Ah, I wouldn't trust these guys, dude," he said as they followed the girls inside. "They get it wrong almost half of the time."

§§§===§§§===§§§

Unfortunately, this wasn't one of those times the forecast was wrong. A couple of hours after they had lunch, rain started pouring down over Silver Lake Park, Azure Rocks and the nearby area, causing the four teenagers to find themselves bored to death in the living room of the cabin, no one besides Zack really watching the show on the TV.

Heather sighed as she observed Brandon and Ashley basically ignoring them as they whispered sweet-nothings in each other's ears, no doubt itching to go fuck in their room, while Zack had his eyes glued to the TV. She was finding the latter's behavior quite weird so far. Sure, they hardly talked to each other at school, but she had never pegged him for the shy type. I thought that was more of Gavin's style. She raised her left eyebrow, intrigued at the blue-eyed boy's attitude.

At that time, Ashley got up and headed to the bathroom. When she returned, Heather looked at her out of reflex and noticed the two bumps sticking out from beneath the fabric of her dress. Her friend's medium-sized boobs swayed freely now without the restriction of a bra. Geez, Ash, couldn't you be just a bit bolder? Brandon will shoot off in his shorts if he sees it.

A little more than half an hour later, the show ended and Brandon stretched himself as Ashley got up and walked over to the windows in the kitchen area, behind the counter.

"Mmm, I guess the rain won't stop anytime soon," the blonde said, looking through the glass. "We've gotta find something to do."

Brandon grinned as he joined his girlfriend. "Maybe we should pick up that thing," he told her, trying to mask his true meaning so Heather and Zack wouldn't know what he was talking about, except that Heather didn't have to know what happened earlier to figure out what he was talking about. "What do you think?"

Judging from the similar grin on Ashley's face, that was exactly what she was hoping to hear, Heather thought. "Oh, lead the way, then."

Heather watched as her friends laughed all the way over to their room before the door closed behind them. She chuckled as her blue gaze shifted over to Zack, he was still looking at the TV in a trance-like state. "So, Zack," the corner of her lips briefly curled up in a smirk. "Good movie, huh?"

"Huh?" the young man's head snapped at her, seemingly surprised at her question. "Oh, yeah, yeah, really liked this movie," he agreed as a cough escaped his lips and he stood up. "Listen, Heather, I think I'm gonna take a nap. I'll see you in a couple hours, okay?"

Bewildered, Heather could only observe as he went to his room. The beautiful brunette walked over to the window Ashley had looked through a minute ago. "It wasn't even a freaking movie, it was a TV show," she mumbled, unsure of what to make of Zack that day. Well, it's official, this trip fucking sucks! Although, I don't know what I expected with a couple on an extended dry-spell and a guy I barely know. Maybe Vicky was right and we should've taken a raincheck on this...

§§§===§§§===§§§

Zack paced in his room, unable to understand what was going on with him that day. Usually, Gavin was the one who couldn't talk to girls properly, but Zack, for the life of him, wasn't able to understand why he was feeling so unsettled around Heather when he could talk normally even to Victoria. Except about how I feel, but that's another story altogether. He wanted to hit himself on the face for the way his gaze often wandered to Heather's cleavage and legs during the show and that she almost caught him at it.

He had always been a bit introverted around strangers, feeling better only around his friends. The dark-haired boy guessed Heather could barely be considered one of his friends, though, given how she was a part of Brandon's half of their gang. That must be it, he thought. Although, Zack supposed that the fact that his busty acquaintance was the head cheerleader and the most popular girl in the school played a part in that strange sense of intimidation he was getting around her. Not to mention, obviously, her fantastic body.

Zachary walked over to the window and crossed his arms, lazily watching the raindrops hit the glass. The blue-eyed guy wondered if there was a way of breaking the ice, even if he was sure they didn't share many common interests, if any at all.

§§§===§§§===§§§

As soon as the door of the lake room closed behind them, Brandon and Ashley pounced at each other, kissing hungrily as if their lives depended on it. While the two of them could kiss anytime and wherever they wanted, it was the knowledge that sex would be possible again that really got them going. Brandon lowered his hands to Ashley's firm ass and gave her a little tug. She got the hint and leaped into his strong arms, wrapping her legs around his waist as the dress rode up her thighs. He pressed her back against the wall beside the door and their lips reconnected, a moan escaping her lips as she felt his pulsing erection pressing against her burning center.

The young couple rocked against each other for a few moments, tongues dancing together before Ashley got down on her feet and grinned at her boyfriend as her hands reached for the straps of her dress and teasingly lowered it down her shoulders, slowly exposing her medium-sized breasts to his appreciative gaze.

"So, I take this is what you had in mind," Ash said, her grin widening as her boyfriend's eyes feasted on her chest.

Brandon teasingly faked a bored expression, surprised and a bit turned on by her lack of a bra, guessing that she had taken it off on her last trip to the bathroom a few minutes earlier. "Not really, but if you want it, I guess I can go along for the ride."

She gaped her mouth and playfully hit him on his right shoulder. "You jerk!"

He laughed. "Just kidding, you know me so well, babe," the football player replied as he leaned down and began kissing his girlfriend's tits, all around the pinkish nub at the center before taking the left one into his mouth and gently sucking on it.

"God, I missed this," the young blonde mewled, her hands wrapping around Brandon's head of their own volition to press him against her chest.

"More than I did?" Brandon's muffled voice inquired as he switched to her other nipple and lavished the same attention on it.

Ashley only moaned in response. "Just keep doing what you're...oohhh...doing," she tightened her hold on his head, causing his lips to twist into a smile around her breast, amused at how worked up his girlfriend could get when it came to their sex activities.

Brandon wasn't too different himself, his cock throbbing underneath his shorts, begging for attention more than ever after the unfinished blowjob from earlier. He hastily pulled his t-shirt over his head and then kneeled down before Ashley, grinning wolfishly at her as his hands slipped underneath her dress and found the waistband of her panties. Her breath became uneven as he dragged the lacy white garment down her smooth legs, removing her sandals on the way as well.

"I think I'll start this time, if you don't mind."

A sound that could only be described as half-moan, half-groan escaped Ashley's lips. "We've got time for that later! I really need to have you inside me, Bran, please!" she moaned again. "I'm about to explode here!"

Brandon's eyes glazed over. Ash was right, it had been too long for them and he couldn't wait to take his girlfriend and have her screaming on his dick once again. "Your wish is my command, babe," he said, standing up and lowering his shorts and boxers at the same time, freeing his steel-hard cock to the air as Ashley quickly divested herself of the dress. The young couple's eyes roamed over each other's naked bodies before he wrapped an arm around her waist.

She smirked up at him. "Now take me to bed, Mr. Cole."

As you wish, future Mrs. Cole, is what Brandon wanted to say, and almost did on an impulse, but he stopped himself a moment before the words left his mouth. As much as he loved Ashley, he wasn't sure about making that much of an assumption. "As you wish, Ms. Woodsen."

That said, he backed her up until the back of her knees hit the edge of the bed and they fell on it. Giggling, Ashley disentangled herself from him and scooted up to the headboard. She stared at him and crooked her left index finger. "Come get me, Big Bad Wolf," she said in a sexy voice that sent all kinds of shivers through Brandon's spine.

He almost leaped at her, devouring her lips in a fierce kiss, their tongues immediately tangling together as her hands ran across his back. A minute later, the dark-haired young man broke off the lip-lock and began making his way south, peppering her fair skin with little kisses until he reached her breasts. "Mmm, my Little Red Riding Hood is gonna get it," he said, his voice coming out a bit muffled. "She has been really naughty today."

Ashley giggled as his mouth found her hard nipple one more time. Her fingers tangled in his hair, the sensation causing her to let out a whimper. "Yeah? Why don't you punish her, then?" she inquired, getting into his little game. "C'mon, take her, baby, she's being dying to feel that big fat cock of yours inside her again, c'mon, please!"

Brandon could swear his cock got a little bit harder at his girlfriend's wanton request, if that was possible. He grinned, and after kissing her once more, the big guy reached down to position his cock at the entrance of his lovely girlfriend's pussy. "Shit, I was really eager for this myself," he rubbed the tip along her slit. "You can't imagine how many times I've jerked off thinking about you."

The blonde cheerleader mewled, both at the sensation and the naughtiness of what her boyfriend was telling her. "No more than I've fingered myself to this, I bet."

The football player chuckled. "Oh, babe, I wouldn't take that bet," he replied before slowly easing his dick into her soaked pussy. "Geez, you're so freaking wet, Ash."

RedDusker
RedDusker
101 Followers