The Tales of Azure Rocks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedDusker
RedDusker
101 Followers

Ashley let out a long moan. "Geez, I wonder why...ooohhh...," the witty comeback was interrupted by her whimpers of pleasure as her boyfriend's sizable manhood filled her pussy inch by inch. "Oh, yeah, that's it...,"

Brandon groaned as his shaft inched its way inside her wet cunt. He marveled at how tight she felt and slid himself the rest of the way into her. Breathing heavily, the two lovers grinned at each other. "Damn, each time feels better than the last one," he whispered, breathing heavily.

Ashley nodded frantically. "Yes!" she agreed. "It's been too long, Bran," she told him, bucking against him as her hand cupped his cheek. "Now please, take me!"

Her pleading request made Brandon's cock throb within her slick walls. He moaned and pulled back before briskly thrusting into her once, drawing a brief, loud squeal from his blonde girlfriend. "You mean like this?" he asked with a grin, just before thrusting again.

"Oh, yes!" Ashley moaned at the amazing feeling of being penetrated by her man. "Exactly like that, Bran, keep going, please!"

Smirking, Brandon fully leaned over her body and began thrusting, her legs on either side of his body and their eyes inches apart. It was a special moment for both of them; they were finally together again. They smiled at one another as he thrust into her, his cock sawing in and out of her welcoming pussy. Ashley was feeling nothing but pleasure by now, so it was awesome for her when the man she loved impaled her with his big dick over and over again. She mewled, staring up at him with her face scrunched up in pleasure. Her breasts flattened against his chest when he leaned down and kissed her fiercely. The kiss deepened almost immediately, their tongues clashing together in a slow, sensual dance. Brandon's heart thundered in his chest as his hips bucked against hers, thrusting himself into her.

"Damn, my Little Red Riding Hood is so fucking hot," he whispered, staring down into her blue eyes as he fucked her.

Ash smiled in response. "That's because my Big Bad Wolf is so fucking good at plowing me," she replied, squeezing his shaft with her walls.

"God, woman, see how revved up you make me?" he picked up his pace, completely taken with her as she began to let out a series of moans.

Brandon grunted, swallowing Ashley's moan in a kiss as the duo felt their climaxes approaching at almost the same time. He began thrusting harder into her, causing the blue-eyed blonde to break off the kiss and moan loudly. "Yes, Bran!" she screamed. "I'm gonna cum really soon!"

Hypnotized with the thought of bringing the woman he loved to an orgasm, Brandon redoubled his efforts, the sound of his skin slapping against hers echoing loudly in the bedroom. Ashley screamed in pleasure, the added stimulation bringing her even closer to the edge. She wrapped her fit legs around his waist. "Oh, my God, yes! Keep fucking me, Brandon!" she yelled, the new position causing him to go just a little bit deeper into her, triggering her climax. "Oh, my God!"

While the waves of her orgasm hit her body, her walls suddenly squeezed Brandon's dick with incredible force. His eyes widened as he grunted. "Shit, I'm cumming too!"

Surfing the waves of her own climax, Ashley felt his semen spurting into her as he grunted. She lightly contracted around his cock once again as she screamed her own release. A few moments later, he sagged against her body and they remained motionless for several seconds, breathing hard in the afterglow of their respective orgasms. Feeling completely drained and spent, both physically and emotionally, Brandon rolled to the side and collapsed beside his cheerleader girlfriend. Ashley used her last ounce of strength to cuddle beside him and lay her head on the crook of his neck. The two lovers turned towards each other and exchanged a lazy grin, too tired to make themselves a bit more presentable. It had been a fast fuck, no doubt about it, but it was inevitable judging by how pent up the two of them were. Brandon hoped their next time could be slower, so that they would have the chance to properly enjoy each other.

"I hope we didn't scare them," a grinning Ashley said, referring to Heather and Zack. Brandon only laughed in amusement.

RedDusker
RedDusker
101 Followers