All Comments on 'The Talons of a Dark Heart Ch. 07'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I still like this story....

But it's getting harder to see how she and Novak can be together at this point, especially when he let Calena order a beating for Taylis. I'm hoping at this point Taylis runs away and stays away. It's still a good story though. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I dont know what to say...

I'm only staying this to be constructive, so before anyone jumps down my "anonymous" throat, calm down. That said, this story has SOO many holes that I could fly a 747 jet through it twice. Novak comes across as a spoiled little boy who's playing at being a prince. He let Calena beat his slave? I mean, excuse me, I'd think that a man such as he would have said, "Calena, you forget yourself!" in a tone that made her see that he's the prince, and she's barely even there. I--look, I'm going to continue reading, but sooner or later, I think I'll just stop. These characters are so confused and confusing.

Tulip_123Tulip_123almost 15 years ago
Commendable job!

U have done a great job today.I think urs is one of most complicated love story i have read.And today u hv done well in answering many questions of ur readers.This chptr s a big twist to the dark tale.Well done!

NayeliNayelialmost 15 years ago
Inconsistent characters

Your writing is beautiful and you create very vivid images, but you have a problem with the characters' personalities. I imagine you are trying to make them seem complex, but in reality they turned out inconsistent. You paint them in a certain way, then you make them behave completely different, and there are so many personality twists in such a short space that it confuses the reader and it makes it difficult to get attached to the characters.

The story developed very well until the gang rape & branding scene, which was imo a big mistake in the plot; from that point any kind of feelings Talyis develops for Novak are completely unrealistic. Unless her character is a submissive and enjoys this kind of treatment, which is completely different from what you painted her in the first chapters.

Please don't take this the wrong way, like I said you have a gift for describing images and situations. Just try to figure out how you want your characters to be and follow that line. I'm not saying make them predictable, just believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome Ride

I agree the story is complicated and I LOVE IT. Its more than a stroker. Great chapter cant wait to read more. Hurry up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
if you don't like it

if you don't like the story - please quit reading now so we don't have to listen to your negativity - author is trying to address issues-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
not sure

I was really trying to understand where this whole story was going but these characters seem to be off their meds. Their feelings and actions always stand in contradiction; I guess it is an attempt to make the seem complex but it only makes them appear to be bi polar. Seriously, Gareth allowing his intended to take charge in this situation was unbelievable; she chastise him about Taylis not respecting his authority, then she turns around and orders the whipping; while Novak stands their like a sniveling twit and watches. I hope Taylis escapes and leave this maddness; but she is just as nuts as the rest of this Motley Crew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The story has not ended yet

Lets just not jump to conclusions at this moment.The story hasnt ended yet.And abt confusing characters,the story tag itself adresses novak as a man f conflict.I think the author knows wr she's going.

darkfaerdarkfaeralmost 15 years ago
HANGING IN THERE!

I still trying to get over Norvok branded her between her legs...ouch! Before this story is over Talyis should peiced his head of his penis. Like they say eye for an eye. I hope Norvok doesn't marry Celena. When is Talyis going to recogizine Norvok as little green eyes boy. I am enjoy reading the story and cannot wait for next update. Bring it on....I need more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Like Watching a Train Wreck! Can't Stop Reading!

Sad to say, as good as the story is...nothing Novak does justifies such extreme, severe abuse, and to now have Talyis developing feelings...its kinda YUCK! What if she would have had him raped by men and branded his penis for what his parents did? It just is not justifiable and make the story not a pleasure to read but "like watching a train wreck, you just can't look away." (Found self skipping a lot of the so-called, "I love you stuff" to sick)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pretty preverted folks - even beyond BDSM

You are right in saying this is a "twisted" tale, not sure if it will ever come across as the characters having "true love." Story is pretty dark and disturbing with lots of twist. Definitely emotionally provoking but kind of sick. The king and future queen deserve each other. Just waiting for the main female character to have a "real love" interest. If it turns out to be the king...well, that's just disgusting. Guess we’ll have to wait and see. Haha!

janedoesamjanedoesamalmost 15 years ago
OMG I cant get enough

I am on an emotional ride reading your story. Its heartbreaking. I guess that means you are doing a great job writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ehhh...

i hate Novak.... he's a f*ckhead... I hope she stabs him in his sleep and then stabs that stupid Celena too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yay! u turned it around i luv it

i knew u could make this story hot brilliant chapter

novak is finally becoming a man not a screwd up lil boy it all working out yay can wait to read more

u r awesome my dear :) sorry if previous comments were a bit severe :/ but a great story will evoke strong emotions and ur story definatly does that :P :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not love

This is not love

She is just making her self better

She is not in love with HIM

And i hope she would never be

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...