All Comments on 'The Taming of a MILF Ch. 05'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
joodlejoodlealmost 6 years ago
Hot

It's been a while since I read one of these. A raunchy wrong anti-romance sort of piece. I loved the reference to breeding her. If you read my stuff that should be made all the more obvious. I also love how Tyler doesn't go soft on her. And I love the belt. Thanks for writing this. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too easy.

And easy equals boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

This is one of the best stories I've run across in a long time. Edgy enough to be hot and realistic enough to not make my eyes roll. Stay true to your craft!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
meh

This has been done to death!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Being submissive to a few Mens in the past and to the Man I'm with now I liked reading how Sandra is having problems. It was tough for me at first to surrender to a Man like Tyler being to Sandra and I thought he was more Pimping me out then being a Lover after a while.

And like the firsts to use my Azz it HURT alot and So Bad each time to I got with a much Older Man who became a regular Lover and He Took my Azz in a way he got me to Orgasm with his Cock Up my Azz and was playing with my nipples and rubbing on my pussy with his other hand or at times letting me rub my own Pussy while he just fucked me IN the Azz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterofnymphoslut@masterofnymphoslut
2783 Followers
Always looking to make new friends. Life is too short not to enjoy it with as many friends as you can have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES