The Taming of a MILF Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy now settled into humping her ass. "Shit bro! I'm going to cum!" He moaned after a couple minutes. "Finish with her mouth Ty! I'm going to empty my load in her ass and then have her clean my cock off."

"Good for you! Sounds like my little brother is learning how to use a slut finally. You just let me know when you're ready Tom. You can have her mouth anytime you're ready."

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" Tommy's cock felt like it was on fire as he shot his load inside her bowels. He grunted and groaned like a wild man, his cock slamming into her body with each ejaculation. His cum began to ooze out around his cock as he continued to pound in and out of her. He rode her for several minutes, savoring every after shock of his intense orgasm. He finally pulled out and stood up.

Tyler released her head as Tommy reached for her. He grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head around. His cock, still stiff, glistened with his cum. She saw dark pieces of something on his cock, but didn't want to think about what that was, even though she knew. "Open!" He commanded. Sandra opened her mouth obediently. Tommy shoved his cock in without mercy. She began to gag with the pungent taste of his cum mixed with her excrement. She was now degraded beyond anything she could have imagined.

Tommy pumped mercilessly. "Clean it bitch! Clean it good or I'll have you lick my ass clean!"

Sandra sucked and gagged as she sobbed from the humiliation and abuse.

"Any plans for the rest of the day?" Tommy asked looking at Tyler.

"Nope. Dad and mom will be gone all day. So I say let's just play with our new toy for the rest of the day."

12