The Taming of a MILF Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's head bounced back and forth, like he was watching a tennis match, as he watched Tommy to his left and Bull to his right. "DAMN!" He moaned half laughing. "You guys are going to kill me making me wait for this!"

"I think I can help you out with that!" Tommy laughed. He pulled his cock out of Sandra's mouth, a long string of saliva hanging from the head. He then spun her around and pushed her down till she was on her hands and knees. He then knelt down behind her till his cock was resting on the crack in her ass. He reached forward and grabbed a fistful of her hair, then yanked her head back till Sandra moaned, her mouth gaping open in pain. Without saying a word, Tommy put the head of his cock on the rosebud of her ass and shoved. Sandra screamed. Tommy gritted his teeth and shoved harder. Sandra's ass not wanting to allow his cock inside her.

"AAAAHHHH! Stop! Please!" Sandra begged.

Tommy pushed harder, showing her no mercy. "DAMN she's tight!" He pulled back on her head as he shoved forward with his hips. His cock finally slipped inside her bowels completely to the sounds of Sandra's sobs. He yanked her head back again. "Here you go John. The slut's mouth is all yours!" He said laughing.

John wasted no time dropping his pants and kneeling in front of Sandra's face. Tommy released his grip on her hair as John grabbed her head with both hands. "My turn slut!" Sandra was still gasping for air, trying to recover from the pain of having her ass raped. John shoved his cock into her gaping mouth and began to fuck her mouth with such fury it looked like he might snap her neck.

Sandra began to wretch and gag again as John pounded the back of her throat with his cock. Her saliva flowing from out of her mouth and down his balls as they slapped against her chin. Her tits bouncing back and forth as they hung from her chest, Tommy pounding her from behind and John fucking her face.

Tommy moaned after several minutes of fucking her ass. "You fucking worthless whore! I'm gonna fill your ass with my cum!"

John chimed in. "Fuck yeah! I'm almost there too!"

Tommy smiled at him. "Gag the slut with your load man!"

John laughed. "That's the plan man!" John closed his eyes as his orgasm built. "OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" His body tensed as he began to shoot his load into Sandra's mouth and down her throat.

Tommy yelled as his cock exploded inside her ass. "YEAH MAN! FUCK THE WHORE! FUCK THE WHORE GOOD!" He grunted with each blast of his cock inside her tight ass.

Sandra's body was pummeled from both ends for several minutes as each guy rode out his orgasm completely. Her ordeal was just beginning. She thought she had heard Tyler say something about having the house to himself for the whole weekend. And it was only Friday morning.

12