All Comments on 'The Taming of Amy Pt. 01'

by Wtiteone69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Wtiteone69Wtiteone69over 8 years agoAuthor
My First Story Here

Hi All! This is my first story posted here on literotica, I hope enjoy and there are at least two more parts for this story to come. I do enjoy comments so please give me your thoughts,

ap2techap2techover 8 years ago
Not bad

I like mind control stories. They usually indulge my fantasies.

On that note your first effort isn't too bad. You chose a well used but nice plot of revenge. I hope you take your time and consider all the possibilities of the story. Don't jump into the Mother/Daughter sex show too soon. I'm sure he wants to fuck his Mother-in-law. He should have them do the usual of course. Cooking, cleaning, etc. in the nude.

Hope the next part comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait for the next part! I like the story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very interested

Great story line and well written, keep this one going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice...keep going!

I like what you have set up here...anxious to read part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spelling

A VIAL holds liquids not a VILE

casannettecasannetteover 8 years ago
More description ...

I would like to see more about the genital area. I hope she doesn't look like a porn star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh please.....

I'm sorry but this reads like some teenager's wish list.... Oh yeah I'll make her do THIS and she'll love it and then she'll do THAT and I can do......etc. NOT a story with characters who might be 'real' or anything dealing even slightly with reality. Mayyyyyyyybe 2 stars.....for a 'vial' story.

Wtiteone69Wtiteone69over 8 years agoAuthor
My Mistake

As a writer I try to use correct grammar and spelling but I am not a professional. In this submission as well as Part 2 I did use an incorrect word. As one of the comments below points out "Vial" would be the correct word and I do apologize for using "Vile", Unfortunately Part 2 I did not catch my mistake until it was too late. Anyways thank you for all of your comments!

zena99zena99over 8 years ago
Great Start

Yeah, I noticed vile as well. It really stuck out. However, this is an interesting premise and nothing a quick proofreading could not correct. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow, what potential

HamsterHamsterover 8 years ago
Who Changed?

Well, maybe the vial held a vile liquid. But it seems that our Caspar Milquetoast changed from pussy whipped to whipping pussy in about the same amount of time that it took for his wife to become a nympho. This would have been far more interesting for our hero to tentatively figure out how to deal with his "new" wife instead of becoming just what she had been.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous