The Taming of Dane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my body slowly returned to the mortal realm, I felt my man pull the extensive head of my favorite appendage out of me with a very satisfying wet plopping sound. The kind of sound a cork makes being pulled from the bottle, kind of a pop, but sloppy, sticky, and deliciously wet.

I turned slowly and pulled Jack's mouth to me and his tongue found its way past my freshly brushed teeth as I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into me. His cum making my recovering crack feel saturated and well lubricated after our morning romp in the kitchen.

"My body is yours Jack, use it any way, any time you want it." I was his. Committed. Totally in submission. "Are you sure?" as he pulled my lacey little ass wrapper back into place. They seated against my bottom with a sweet twinge of satisfaction, and his cum made the seal complete.

"Yes!"

"Then get your sweet ass in the bedroom!"

I didn't hesitate. I licked out of my panties, leaving them on the kitchen floor and grasping his hand, I led him to my bedroom, anxious for more. Feeling his liquid love make my thighs glide past each other without any friction at all.

He stopped me at the foot of the queen size mattress he had helped me wear out over the past six months, and said "Stop right here!"

Jack gently touched my cheek, kissed my lips gently, and undressed me without bothering to hide the fact that his cock was still swollen and seemed poised to launch another assault on my heightened senses.

I stood in front of him nude, exposed, as he stepped back, looked me over with craven fawning in his eyes and said "Today, I'm gonna take you to places that no one ever wants to come back from." And he began to disrobe.

Jack stood in front of me, and I in front of him. Naked.

And it was here, hiding nothing, that we entered into our mutual agreement.

"I want to spell things out, clearly, with no reservations!" he began. "I want there to be nothing between us that we cannot express. I love your body, it excites me, it thrills me, and it is something that I want to enjoy with reckless abandon until you get tired of me."

I started to reach out to him but he motioned very gently for me to wait.

"I want to offer you my body in exchange, you can have me any way you want me, at any time you want me, until I no longer please you or you no longer want me."

My turn, "And I want there to be nothing we won't do, NOTHING. I want US to explore every hedonistic thought that crosses our minds to explore with each other. I want TOTAL, sexual openness between us. I will NEVER refuse your desire for ANYTHING you want or want me to do."

"Are you completely sure that there is NO reservation on your part?", He was offering me the opportunity to put restriction or proviso's in the deal.

"None! And you?"

"None!" and he close the distance between us.

Jack got very close to me, his face inches from me, the head of his cock gently pressing against my belly, and said "Then I'll start things out by declaring this your day, anything you want, any way you want it, as much as you want or as little, your wish is my command."

"Anything?"

"Anything!"

With a devilish smile I took one step back and sat down in our love nest. "Do you like my body?"

"Yes, Baby, I love your body!"

I lay back on the bed, and spread my legs and issued my first wish of the day. "Jack off a monstrous load all over me! I wanna watch your cock spray it's cum on me!"

My lover took his cock in his hand and commenced to stroke it standing with his thighs touching mine, keeping them spread wide. I watched as his hand slid up and down his cock. He watched my wiggling body, open and vulnerable, just inches away from him flogging his meat. I massaged my breasts, I stuck my fingers inside my recently lubed chassis and slowly drew them up to my mouth and wiped our liquid leavings onto my waiting tongue. I savored the taste of the sweet cream we had cooked up in the kitchen. Our love juices are each very tasty all by themselves, but when they mix, they enhance each other's flavor in a wonderful way. I cooed out encouragement as his thick heavy balls slowly ratcheted their way up to the base of his shaft and closer to covering me with the expression of their desire.

Jack started talking about my body. Telling me how much he loved to have my nipples in his mouth, to rub his tongue across them while he had them trapped between his teeth. How he liked to have his cock wrapped in my luscious lips and to be made to surrender his cum to my hunger. How he loves to have me on top of him pleasuring myself by riding his penis until I flip over and beg to be stroked by him until the universe explodes within us.

His nuts were very close to their launch position, and his pre-cum was glistening at the end of his rod like a white hot diamond. I arched my back, lifting my chest off of the bed so that it was closer to him, and reached out with my finger and took a sample of this cumly appetizer and brought it teasingly to my lips where I spread it like gloss over my hungry cocksucker.

Jack moaned out "Oh, Fuck your hot!", just before he unloaded all over me. His cum fell on me like droplets of liquid fire. A spurt on my left nipple, already burning with heat and desire. A glob in my navel, some in the finely trimmed red hair that carpeted Jack's favorite shooting gallery. A rather impressively large drop hit me near the corner of my mouth, and without a moment's hesitation, my tongue snaked its way out, found it, and slurped it deftly past my glistening lips.

He nearly collapsed on top of me, but stopped himself with his muscular arms. "Now watch!" I said, the impishness returning to my cum stained face. I used both hands to massage my body with his thick spend. My body absorbing the essence of Jack slowly as I worked him into my pores. I rubbed my breasts, squeezing my nipples teasingly toward his mouth. I rubbed the cum in my cunt hair over the sensitive tender flesh there and purred into his face "You get to walk around all day knowing that I wanted to wear your semen all over me, like a fine silk teddy! Knowing that I'm wearing your seed, that I have the taste of our cum in my mouth and that I'm carrying around your first load of the day deep inside my hot, sweet pussy!"

He stayed right there, suspended above me until his cum was dried into my flesh and then he leaned down and I locked my lips onto his and gave his tongue a work-out all of its own. When we parted our lips I placed my hands on his chest, and said, "Now momma is hungry for some actual food, and we'll plan out some of the rest of our day!"

12