All Comments on 'The Tart Pt. 01'

by notbreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Felt like it was inspired by a pile of horse manure in the field

Just plain awful. Can NOBODY write a decent story anymore?

darklacedarklacealmost 10 years ago
Sweet.

Well i thought it was sweet. An earnest fantasy about gender bending and young love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very sweet.

I enjoyed it, very sweet scene. Ignore the asshole below -- I'd like to see what HE'S written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Quite Refreshing

What I loved about this story is the way the story of the tart slowly unfolded. Hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

Good story, good setting, Great sex.... Ignore the negative moron! You are very creative so go with that and make Ashley all she can be!!!!!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 10 years ago
A fine beginning

My favourite stories are all about seduction and gradual transformation of the protagonist into who she/he really is destined to be (or realization of who she really is) without a headlong rush, in fact with some reluctance. For stroke stories (which are fine when you want them), I look for them in other categories.

I anticipate that we are going to be treated to a flashback explaining how Ashton became the Tart and when you have completed that, you will resume the thread and explain how the Tart becomes Ashley. I am very much looking forward to that, although I think I might have preferred to start at the beginning, with Ashton, and avoided the need for the flashback. But that can't be changed, so I'll be happy with what you serve us next -- the sooner the better.

One detail on the British setting: a private (i.e. upper class or upper-middle class) all-boys' school is perhaps more likely to play rugby ("rugger") than football. As they used to say, "Football is a sport of gentlemen played by ruffians, rugby a sport of ruffians played by gentlemen." It has the advantage of providing a great deal of groping activity, if you want to include that as an element of titillation.

ImitationKrabImitationKrabalmost 10 years ago
Very good!

I liked it a lot! It's an interesting idea. I'm eagerly anticipating further installments in this series. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Hope to see more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stuff

I love all of your trans stories. This one is awesome too, I hope it is continued. However be careful about overextending, don't take on more series than you can handle. Do them one at a time and if one has to wait so be it. Though if you can handle more than one at a time, go for it :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really loved this story. The setting perhaps most of all, this odd school and its, ahem, queer traditions. So I'd love to see more of it, maybe meet the other tarts as Ashley explores her journey. And Ashley herself is wonderful and intriguing, you put her inner struggles very well to paper. How she struggles with who she is, what she desires and how she wants herself and her life to look like by the end. Love the romance too, guess I am a sucker for it, hope her and ther ginger end up together after school too.

Again an amazing story, the plot and sex both. Really hope you continue this someday!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotbreckenridge@notbreckenridge
Just a writer. I began reading on this site years ago, and found it to be a delightful treasure trove. I've been writing other things for years, and it was only a matter of time before I began posting stuff here. I love feed back, comments, and getting a grade through your v...

SIMILAR Stories