All Comments on 'The Taste of Trust'

by angel_grant

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
becccabecccaalmost 16 years ago
very sweet

I really liked your story. It isn't often that one finds something erotic without being dirty on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful

One of the best stories I've read on here- intelligent, beautiful and very well written. I've never commented before so there you go.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Taste the Trust

Wow! Juicy hot sex between abused young woman and gentle older man! The context is a little strange, since they have nothing in common but the sex. He is a Japanese businessman, gone for extended periods and self-declared unreliable. But, as she says, what time they do have together will not go to waste. In more ways than one he is her savior. The writing is good, but I'd like a lot more detailed background on both of them.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Almost two and a half years!

I can see that it was almost two and a half years between your first story and your second. I'm glad you didn't give up. I would agree with the first comment that was made at this point in your writing career. More background and plotting and even character development would be very helpful. Now I'm on to your next stories in 2009 to see how you developed .... But, first, thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous