All Comments on 'The Taxi Ride'

by Naughty_Penpal

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This has the potential to be very hot, but it's so riddled with redundancies and unnecessary words, it's frustrating. If you want to make a short story longer, you need to do it with story, not repetition, or using 10 words when 3 will do. A couple of examples:

You have the word "soaked" three times in the first two paragraphs.

"Suddenly, he reached out with his hand and touched her knee," It would have to be his hand that reached out.

"She stared back, mesmerised by him, as if he had hypnotised her," Mesmerised and hypnotised have the same meaning. Pick just one of those words.

" her firm breasts, the flesh of which was securely encased in the pretty white lace of her bra." Try, "her firm breasts, encased in the pretty white lace of her bra." You needn't cram in as many words as possible.

"His mouth sucked harder and harder on her clit,"

What, besides his mouth, could suck?

"his hand gently rubbed the very obvious bulge which was visible through the front of his smart trousers".

If it's "very obvious" it must be visible. More words for nothing. And on and on...

Shoving unlubricated fingers right up someone's rectum wouldn't feel very nice, I"m sure. It may even be injurious. Also, I don't know of any women, unless they are heavily into pain/ BDSM, who would like someone to bite their pussy hard enough to leave marks(!!) Try biting the inside of your upper arm hard enough to leave tooth marks. Not pleasant.

MsMancMsMancalmost 7 years ago

I love this story because it's based on a fantasy of mine!

The Naughty Penpal very kindly (and skillfully) took the filth from inside my head to create this, and I'm more than happy with the outcome!

LJJLLJJLover 5 years ago
What

I dont get this - the characters are weak. The man seems to be portrayed as an agressive entitled harrasser from the way he initiates stuff with her without asking, if thats what you were going for then you should put this in the non consenual section, so people like me who dont find that category of stories hot dont have to come on here hoping to get some smut to orgasm to but get disapointed halfway through the story. Secondly, whats with this female character? She's so 2 dimensional, she doesnt have any kind of human qualities - like anger at what that man is presuming to do to her, or shame for doing it in public, or confusion at the turn her cab rise has taken. She just seems to be some deeply horny thing to fuck.

As a woman who comes onto this website to find a story to get off too, characters that i can relate to and imagine myself in their situation are very very basic in what makes a story good for me. You need to improve your female character since no human can relate to this weird cab lady thing you've got going on mate

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous