All Comments on 'The Tea Party'

by heatround

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To the author

Very good and I liked it and am waiting for your next chapter or another hot and steamy girl on girl and then a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I enjoyed this style, there was something off, and totally un-sexy, with Martha thinking Alexis is a not-so-smart woman. Like I understand it's not that deep, I want you, THE AUTHOR, to really think about this coupling in a poetic and loving setting. While women have criticized and been jealous of other women over the course of human history, it is no small feat to see through your own jealousy, since I believe that's what Martha was at first, jealous, and even to me as a guy, jealousy is not an attractive quality, but if one can see through that, and see into the other person's heart, soul, and body, then they can, at least in theory, become extremely smart and sexy to the person. So what if Alexis didn't seem intelligent at first? I know some people who are close friends of mine, and even some women in my family, who don't seem intelligent, but who can and are computer coding/computer science, and science and math teachers at middle and high school, and in fact, they are incredibly smart and beautiful, I think, just are high-functioning autistic people with limited ranges of responses in human social interactions. Maybe she was very intelligent but Martha just didn't understand the way were talking because it was so foreign to her. Right?

These are things we should all be able to think about and write into a character to consider in daily interactions with people. It makes you be more aware and mindful of others. Maybe if you do a sequel to this someday, you could show that Alexis has actually had a masters in something of the Fine Arts category, like a Masters of Fine Arts in Filmmaking or photography.

Just something to consider possibly doing with the characters, to make them more connected and have a bridge between them broken down by past thoughts and impressions of a person, like with Martha and Alexis.

-Z

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous