The Teacher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again for a moment I was unsure.

Perhaps it would not work this way. Without any warning my ass was on fire, ripping wide. I screamed feeling my body shoved forward and then I realized that my ass was filled. I could not help it. My body shuddered as my cunt gushed cum around David's grinding cock. Todd's fingers tugged my damp hair guiding my lips to his pulsating cock. Some how some way I had become nothing but a vessel to please cock. My ass raw and burning now seemed to relax around the large, oh so large, cock. It's strokes leaving me breathless.

Beneath me David's cock was plunging in and out of my snatch matching Jims pace. The thin inner wall between cunt and ass became almost non-existent, as my lips bob up and down Todd's thinner cock. All I could do was moan and feel wave after wave of pleasure the three dicks raping me gave me. I felt then that I had done nothing but cum over and over, or maybe it was one continuous come. I heard Todd moan and then he shoved his dick down my throat. His come oozing down the tight canal of my throat, I eagerly swallowed ever droplet. At the same time David's dick was humping up and down in my flooding snatch. I only remember then feeling a raw rush of pain and pleasure as an explosion rocked inside me. Bearing down I could do nothing but yield as both David and Jim came. Their cum filling my cunt and ass at the same time.

As I lay there on the planks of the patio I could hear the boys and Jim talking in the hot tub. Seems they had become fast friends. I smiled. I was glad. I felt my ass soaked in a puddle of oozing cum from my asshole and cunt. I tasted Todd's come on my lips. I laughed. Wondering who had yielded to whom here. Not really caring as long as I got to keep all three of those nasty cocks all to myself, but one things was certain. I was not yet finished with these three hot little bitches.

12