The Teaching Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
79 Followers

"Anything? I like to sounds of that!" Laree said. "What should we do? Ah! I know!"

"Come on, Patty. Let's make your friend more comfortable!" Laree said as she tugged on the chain.

Laree lead Patty toward Amy.

"Stand in between her legs and face her!" Laree commanded. Patty complied.

"Good girl!I knew you had it in you!" Laree exclaimed. "Now! Remove her shorts!"

Patty knelt down and started to remove Amy's shorts.

Amy looked at Patty and whispered. "I'm so sorry. I'll get us out of this."

Patty didn't muttered a word as she pulled Amy's shorts down to her knees.

"Stop your talking!" Laree commanded. "Patty? Oh Patty dear! Remove her patties!"

Patty did as she was told. Amy's panties were slipped down to her knees as well.

"Beautiful!" Laree remarked. "Now! Get up!"

Patty stood up. Laree moved closer to Patty and patted her on the face.

"Good girl!" Laree said as she licked the side of Patty's face. Laree also gave Patty as squeeze on her buttocks.

"Stop it!" Amy shouted. "Haven't you done enough?"

Laree turned her head and shouted back. "Done enough? I haven't even started. Nope. You mean Patty hasn't started yet!"

"Have you licked pussy before, Patty?" Laree asked softly.

Patty didn't answer.

"You may answer." Patty commanded.

"No." Patty said, weakly.

Laree leaned in and whispered in Patty's ear "I don't think your friend heard you."

"No" Patty said, louder but still very weak.

"Ah! Good! Time to learn!" Laree announced. "Kneel down, Patty!"

Patty knelt down again.

"In front of your friend!" Laree commanded. Patty shuffled in between Amy's legs.

"Now get on all fours!" Laree commanded. Patty turned and looked at Laree.

"On all fours! Now!" Laree shouted. Patty dropped on her hands.

"Now scoot a little close!" Laree shouted. Patty slowly scooted forward.

"Hurry up! I don't have all day!" Laree shouted. She gave Patty a slap on the butt.

Patty winced and moved forward.

"Put your mouth on her pussy! Now!" Laree screamed. "Now the fun begins!"

"Stick out your tongue! Like how we did it earlier! Yes! That's a good girl!" Laree said as Patty stuck out her tongue.

"Eat her out, Patty! Make your friend squirm!" Laree said as Patty's eyes began to swell with tears.

"Good girl! Lick it all over! Just like how I taught you! Mmmmm!" Laree said.

"Doesn't that feel good, Amy?" Laree asked.

Amy looked at Patty, She was sobbing again.

"Stop this! Please!" Amy begged. Laree walked over to Amy and squatted by her head. She picked the electro-shock controller and pressed the button.

"Owwwww! Shit!" Amy yelled as she squirmed.

"You didn't answer my question!" Laree yelled back. "Does it feel good?"

Laree was about to give Amy another jolt when Amy answered. "Yes! Yes! It does feel good!"

"That's better!" Laree acknowledged. "Let's try something different, shall we?"

"Stand up, Patty!" Laree commanded. Patty stood up.

Laree began walking to the large wooden table. As she was doing so, Laree tugged on the chain. Patty followed. When they reached the table, Laree picked up the strap-on harness with the extremely large dildo.

"Put this on!" Laree commanded as she gave the strap-on to Patty.

Patty quickly took the strap-on and put it on.

"Good!" Laree said as she nodded her head. "Very nice fit, indeed!"

Laree lead Patty back to Amy.

"Patty? Walk back to Amy!" Laree said as a grin formed on her face.

Patty did as she was commanded.

"Now, kneel down between Amy's legs!" Laree said.

Patty knelt down and did as she was told.

"Now, grab your cock and stroke it!" Laree commanded.

Patty grabbed the cock and began stroking it.

"Slowly! We want to enjoy the moment! Don't we, Amy?" Laree said as she looked at Amy.

Amy didn't say anything. This infuriated Laree. Laree walked over to Amy and knelt beside the electro-shock controller. She started to lean over when Amy answered.

"Yes! I meant to say yes!" Amy replied quickly.

"That's better! You see? You are learning! Just like you friend, Patty!" Laree remarked.

"Patty? Shall we begin?" Laree asked. "I think we shall!"

"Slide in a bit more." Laree said. Patty obeyed. "Now, rub the tip of the cock on the opening!"

Patty moved in, grabbed the cock and started rubbing the tip onto Amy's pussy.

"Slowly. Slowly." Laree advised as she moved closer to Amy.

Patty slowed down her movement. Laree reached for the metal clamp closest to her and removed it. She did the same to other clamp. Laree smiled at Amy. Amy, unsure of what just happened, didn't smile back.

"Now, shove it in! Go on! Shove it in hard!" Laree said.

Patty grabbed the cock with both hands and shoved it into Amy's pussy. Amy screamed. That brought another smile to Laree's face.

"Now fuck her! Fuck her good!" Laree said as she reached over and pinched Amy's nipple.

"Owww! Shit!" Amy shouted. She felt like she was being split open. The dildo was enormous. And Laree pinching her nipple didn't help the situation at all.

"Fuck her good!" Laree said excitedly as Patty continued the frenzied rocking motion. Laree became so aroused that she reached into her pants and began to masturbate.

"Yea! That's it!" Laree shouted as she massaged her clit furiously. "Keep on going!"

Within minutes, Laree reached an explosive orgasm. "Ahhhhhhh!" She moaned loudly.

Laree removed her hand from under her pants and leaned over.

"Keep fucking her!" Laree said as she leaned towards Amy. She brought her fingers towards Amy's mouth.

"Lick my fingers!" Laree said. Amy moved her mouth away. Laree grabbed Amy's face with one hand and slapped her with the other. Laree then reached down and grabbed the electro-shock controller.

"I said lick my fingers!" Laree said louder as she shoved her fingers into Amy's mouth.

"No biting now!" Laree said as she showed Amy the controller. Amy began to suck on Laree's fingers.

After a few minutes, Laree removed her fingers and gave Amy a very hard kiss.

"I think it's my turn!" Laree said as she began to stand up. "Patty? Stop!" Patty stopped and pulled out the dildo from Amy's pussy. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Amy's pussy was red and raw.

"Kiss it! Lick it!" Laree said to Patty. Patty leaned in and kissed and licked Amy's swollen pussy. Patty could feel the heat on her lips and tongue.

"Ahhh." Amy moaned, not from pleasure but from the cooling sensation her pussy received from Patty's saliva.

Laree stood up and stretched. "You know what? I've changed my mind! I'm going to take a nap and I'll come back later to have my fun! Come on, Patty! Let's go! Your friend needs some sleep!"

Laree tugged on the chain and Patty stood up. She immediately placed her arms behind her back.

"Come on, Patty." Laree lead Patty to the large wooden table. A whirling noise was heard. Laree was loosening Amy's legs chains.

Laree walked back to Amy, smiled at her and kicked the small table that was supporting Amy's butt.

Amy landed with a thud.

Laree turned, tugged on the chain and headed for the door. Patty followed. When they reached the door, Laree unlocked and opened it. She motioned Patty out. Patty obeyed and left the room.

"Nighty night!" said Laree as she turned to Amy. Laree switched off the lights, except for the dim single source light above Amy's head. Laree walked out and closed the door. Amy heard the door being locked.

Amy was so exhausted from the ordeal and without food and water, she quickly passed out.

End of Chapter 3.

grover10
grover10
79 Followers
12