The Teaching Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhhh!" Laree screamed as Patty's frenzied motions with the dildo and her thumb caused Laree to have waves of an intense orgasm.

Amy laughed as she stood up and started to pull up her pants.

"What should we do next?" Amy asked Patty.

"Not sure!" Patty replied as she slowly pulled the dildo out. Patty placed her hand onto Laree's asshole.

"Wow! You should feel the heat coming off this thing! And it's looks so red and raw!" Patty exclaimed.

Laree's moans subsided and she finally whispered to Amy.

"I'll do anything. I'll drop the title. I swear I won't say anything. To Marie or anyone! Just let me go!" Laree's whispers became loud pleas. "Just stop!"

"We're not quite done with you yet!" Patty answered back. "Amy hasn't had her turn yet!"

"That's right! It's now my turn!" Amy said as she nodded in agreement with Patty. "Since your ass is already warmed up, I think your pussy needs some attention. And since you're so good at pussy eating, Patty's pussy needs some attention as well!"

"Yep! My pussy's aching for some attention! My asshole, too!" Patty exclaimed as she stood up and began removing the strap-on assembly from around her waist.

"As for me? I'm going to fuck you good!" Amy said with wild anticipation in her eyes.

Amy walked back to the table and picked out the largest dildo she could find.

"Here's the one!" Amy said as she showed Laree the dildo.

"Oh fuck!" Laree exclaimed as she turned her head away.

Amy proceeded to pick out a harness. She then began assembling the contraption. Once assembled, Amy slipped the strap-on harness on.

"Shit Laree! We'll be able to drive a Mack truck into your pussy after I'm done!" Amy said as she began to stroke her "cock".

"Patty? Why don't you sit on Laree's face? Face me and you can see all the action!" Amy continued.

"Alright!" Patty replied as she and Amy switched places.

Patty pulled down her pants and got all fours as she lowered her pussy onto Laree's face. She rubbed her pussy up and down Laree's closed mouth. Laree closed her eyes.

"Open your mouth and stick out your fucking tongue, Bitch!" Patty shouted.

Laree did as she was told.

"That's better!" Patty said as she rubbed her pussy onto Laree's tongue.

Meanwhile, Amy positioned herself in between Laree's legs and began rubbing the tip of her "cock" onto Laree's pussy lips. She slowly teased Laree's clit as well. Laree's pussy began to moisten from all the attention it was receiving.

With a loud grunt, Amy entered Laree.

"Ahhh! Shit!" Laree screamed as the dildo violated her orifice. "Oh my God!"

Amy pushed her "cock" as far as it could go, causing Laree to continue to shriek in pain. Amy then pulled it out slowly. Amy wanted to make sure that Laree felt the entire length of the cock. Amy pushed it back in. This time a little slower. Again, ensuring that Laree felt every inch.

Laree felt like she being split in half. She was in so much pain. The cock now began its rhythmic motion. In and out it went. Laree felt very dizzy, almost to the point of passing out.

Patty made sure that Laree didn't pass out by pinching on her nipples. Patty, pausing once in a while, commanded Laree to suck on her pussy lips.

"That's my girl! Lick and suck it good!" Patty commanded as she pinched Laree's nipples.

"Mmmmmphf!" Laree's muffled cries were heard as her eyes started to well up.

Patty smiled at Amy as both women continued to abuse Laree. They were certainly enjoying themselves.

"Payback's a bitch, isn't it?" Patty asked as she continued to fuck Laree.

"And you're one too!" Amy added as she continued to rub her pussy onto Laree's tongue and pinch Laree's nipples at the same time.

The abuse seemed to last forever as Laree continued to protest with muffled screams.

"Okay Laree! You have one and only one chance at this! Get the answer right and we'll release you. Answer it wrong? I wouldn't want to answer it wrong. Got me?" Amy asked as Patty decided to stand up.

"Yeah! I got you!" Laree replied.

"Good!" Amy said as she finally pulled the dildo out of Laree's pussy. The pussy was indeed very red and raw.

"Does that sting a bit?" Amy patted Laree's pussy.

Laree winced.

"It does!" Amy said. "We'll give you a night to think about your answer and we'll be back tomorrow to hear it! Remember what I said!" Amy said as she stood up.

"Patty? Why don't you loosen Laree's legs a bit! I'm sure that she appreciate it!" Amy said.

"Sure thing!" Patty replied as she walked back to the table. She picked up the controller and pressed one of the buttons. The whirling noise came on and Laree's leg chains began to loosen. Amy kicked the small table that was supporting Laree's butt. Laree hit the ground hard. As soon as Patty saw that, she quickly pressed another button and the leg chains began to tighten once again.

"See you tomorrow! Let's go, Patty!" Amy said.

Both women walked towards the door. Patty took out the key and used it to open the door. The door swung open and Patty walked out.

"I'll even leave the lights on for you! Nighty night! Bitch!" Amy said as she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.

Laree heard the door being locked. She struggled against her restraints but she was very exhausted from the abuse. Her pussy was very sore and her tongue felt like sandpaper. Laree began to sob. She cried herself to sleep.

End of Chapter 4.

12