The Tears of the Stars Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He got better?" Josh asked hopeful.

"Not just better, he grew up to be a great healer dedicating his life to helping others. He had something he said each time someone came to him begging for his healing power. Do you want to hear it?"

"Yes!" Josh squealed.

Jackson moved from his seat on sat on the edge of the bed. He placed a hand on Josh's chest, closed his eyes, and when he opened them the flecks of luminescent green glowed brilliantly. He spoke in a language strange and beautiful that sounded like a whispering wind. Then he smiled looking at the boy.

"What does it mean?" Josh asked reverently.

Jackson removed his hand from Josh's chest. It means, "Behold, for I am the tears of the stars sent forth to heal all things." He paused and smiled. "Do me a favor, Josh. I want you to pray to a star tonight. And maybe you can grow up to be a great healer too."

"Okay." He said. "Mom, I'm going to grow up and be a doctor."

The tears welled in his mother's eyes. "Of course you are, honey. My little soldier can be anything he wants." But she knew the words were hollow and she burst into tears as she said them.

"Be well, Josh."

******

Dana Monroe pulled her car to the side of the road in front of Jackson's house. He hadn't wanted to wake anyone. His mother would be suffocating and tedious, not that he faulted her for motherly instincts. And his sister pained him in a different fashion. He didn't know how to protect her forever. He wasn't sure what his future would bring. But he was fast feeling like he didn't belong here, or anywhere. He was different now.

"That was quite a story you told Josh. Very imaginative... and very sweet." She said looking over at him and smiling. "I hope you didn't give him false hope. He only has a week or so left."

Jackson was staring out the window at the stars. "What makes you think I imagined it? Or made it up? Is it impossible to believe that there is something else out there?" He turned to face her without waiting for an answer. "He had a lot less than a week... Thank you for driving me. You didn't have to, and I appreciate it." He opened the door and stepped out walking down the driveway toward the barn.

Dana watched him disappearing into the night, her face etched with confusion. There was something mysterious about him that bothered her. His eyes mesmerized her. They had an engaging conversation on the drive. She hadn't wanted it to be over but he had ended it so abruptly. Maybe it was his gratitude at the end that bothered her. She turned off the engine, following him down the gravel driveway in pursuit. In pursuit of what, she wasn't sure.

"Hey!" She said as he slid the barn door open on its track. "Jackson!" She called again when he hadn't turned. She followed him inside, grabbing his shoulder and spinning him around. "What is it with you?" She asked. "What is it that you're not telling me?"

"I..." He said. "... I can't explain it..."

"Please!" She pleaded. "You can tell me. I won't tell your mother. I won't tell anyone. Why is it that when I look at you I feel so... ughh..." She cried in frustration. "I don't even know..."

Jackson leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. His eyes shone brightly with flecks of green as his kiss lingered in a way he could not control. Then he pulled back. Her brown eyes looked surprised, but her lips were still pursed were his had left them. Her brunette hair still tied back loosely. The desire had been bubbling up inside him, and he couldn't contain it. He wanted her. The urge felt unusually strong.

Dana wasn't sure what to say. She hadn't expected him to kiss her, but something about him was so intoxicating. "I'm ten years older than you..." She began to protest. But his eyes, she thought. She felt as if she could drown in them. Her lips found his again.

Jackson took her cue. His hands reached down and pulled her blouse from her skirt. She broke the kiss trying her best to regain some composure. "We can't." She said feebly. "That's not why I came back here... It's... we just can't..."

He leaned forward and kissed her again. "You mean we shouldn't." He corrected her. "You're beautiful." He added as his fingers fondled a button on her shirt. "And I want you." The words came out filled with need.

"This is such a bad idea." She mumbled with a half-smile and a glance that betrayed her desire.

"Maybe." He smiled back vulnerably. All her restraint snapped, like a bowed branch under the weight of a winter snow, and she leaned forward and locked her lips with his again.

Her hands found the bottom of his shirt and lifted it over his head. She felt him reach down to the hem of her skirt pulling it up around her waist, and then backing her toward a low work table where he assembled his furniture. She worked furiously at the buttons of her blouse, as he reached for her panties to slide them down.

"I haven't been with a man in a long time." She said breathlessly between kisses.

"I've only been with one girl." He whispered back.

Those seemed like the right words to calm her nerves, as her hands reached the elastic of his running pants and slipped them down. His cock throbbed thick and hard. He lifted her body gently, feeling his new strength, and set her on the edge of the table facing him, her legs spread wide.

"Ow, wait..." She lifted herself slightly and pulled a wrench out from under her holding it up.

"Sorry. I wasn't going to bring that out until later when things got really kinky."

"Shut up." She laughed pulling him closer. She couldn't be sure what came over her, but she wanted him even though she knew it was wrong. He was a patient.

She wrapped her hand around his cock, admiring it, as she admired everything about him these last few weeks as he lay sleeping. She could feel the moisture between her legs and then she guided him inside her.

"Oh God!" She moaned. Her blouse hung open and her breasts heaved in her lace bra. "That feels so good."

He rocked forward gently letting the motion of their bodies move his thickness inside her. Jackson couldn't remember having such a carnal hunger. Being inside of her felt right and it caused his eyes to burn their special color as he lost himself in the pleasure and pushed harder and deeper. Dana grunted and groaned as she felt him bury his length until it was completely lost in her. She stared into his eyes with her mouth slacked open, watching him as he pounded into her, a hand pressed against the hard muscle of his chest. His movements were deliberate and rhythmic, like those of someone far more experienced. Dana watched his hips thrust pushing himself in and out, over and over, without ever breaking his stride. His stamina seemed endless.

Jackson lifted her off the table and slipped off her blouse. He bent her over a newly lacquered dresser. Her legs were parted in her high heels, and her skirt was bunched around her waist. She glanced back at him over her shoulder wondering what was taking him so long. She saw him stroking his cock, staring at her ass, his eyes running over every inch of her.

"You're so sexy." He said with a hunger in his eyes.

Dana felt the rush of excitement like she was on display and desired. She wiggled her ass to show her impatience. She wanted him inside her again. He stepped forward stuffing his cock back into the tight grasp of her pussy. Jackson grabbed her hips and began pounding her from behind. It was more animalistic as their bodies collided. Dana jolted every time he bottomed out. None of her previous boyfriends had ever fucked her this way. This was fucking, she thought in the haze of her excitement, surprised at the relentless force.

"Ohhh! Yes! Ohgod!" She moaned out as he pumped into her deep and hard. It felt so wrong, yet so right, getting fucked over a piece of furniture by a younger man. The climax crept up on her. "Oh fuck! Yes!" She cried out one last time and then she clenched down on his cock as the sensations ripped through her. Her body slacked and her breasts crushed into the dresser.

Jackson slowed his movements and then pulled himself out of her. "Let's find something more comfortable." He said helping her up and then lifting her into his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs clamped around his waist. He walked toward a set of cherry stained, oak stairs and carried her up to the hay loft. She was surprised to find a dresser and mattress and small nightstand. "When I work late, I sometimes spend the night out here." He said.

"What did you do to me?" She asked softly with a crooked, satisfied smile.

He sat back on the bed and Dana followed him down landing atop of him. She unclasped her bra, shedding it. She grabbed his cock and slid it back into her pussy. Her breasts were larger than he had expected when they spilled out, with light brown areolas and thick nipples. They bounced in small circles as she rode his length. Jackson's hands were touching her all the while, fondling her with an electric touch. Dana concentrated on bouncing on his cock trying to recreate the force he used earlier. She came again as her hips ground down on him.

Jackson flipped her onto her knees and got behind her. He felt his orgasm building. She had a round, full ass that gave her figure such a shapely appearance. He grabbed onto her hips and pulled himself deep inside of her. "Ohgod!" She squealed. His thrusts came fast and hard, and he lost himself in the movements. He felt the ache in his balls as they lifted and he exploded inside of her. Jackson collapsed on the bed next to her. They laid there in a heap breathing heavily, not saying a word.

"That was amazing." She cooed, breaking the silence as she lay across his chest blissfully. Dana finally looked up with a sly smile. "Am I really only the second girl?"

"Yes." He said laughing lightly. "You know my mother. It's not easy to date while living in this house. I've got the shame of Lord on me now. She's well intentioned I guess, but it's difficult."

"How long ago?" She asked.

"It ended over a year ago. I just couldn't live here and make it work. She left me."

"I'm sorry to hear that." She replied. "You know that we probably shouldn't have done this, right? I didn't mean for it to happen when I came back here. I don't want you to get the wrong idea." Dana added with the strange reality of his mother and his age creeping back in. "I... I don't know if it can happen again." Dana was cautious, and this was an unexpected break from her usually careful choices.

Jackson gave her a warm smile. "I'm glad we did. It's nice to share something beautiful with someone beautiful. Even if that means we can't do it again. Why should I feel bad about it? Who's to judge my decisions? My mother? Your colleagues? My friends? God? I'm tired of that kind of judgment. But if we can't do it again, it would be your decision. And I'd respect that."

"Who are you?" She said smiling. "Everything about you is a mystery to me. That answer was perfect... too perfect. Like every test result at the hospital. Like the story you told Josh." She traced her finger along his chest as she thought. "You disappeared, Jackson. You reappeared. You slept for three solid weeks. And then you became perfect. You even fucked me perfect. But that's the thing, Jackson. Biology is not perfect. Humanity is not perfect. So why do I feel like something is wrong, like you're holding something back."

Jackson got up and opened the hayloft door. He stood in the opening smelling the grass and feeling the hot, humid air. He looked up at the stars again. They meant something different than they used to. "What would you do if you could live forever?" He asked glancing back at her. "I'm serious."

"I don't know. I'd try one of everything."

"And then what? How long would that take?"

"I don't know, Jackson. What does that have to do with anything?" She asked frustrated.

"What if I told you that you couldn't have a lover? That you can never share intimacy and never have children? But you could live forever, see everything, try everything, and learn everything."

Dana was quiet for a moment. "That's... that's just sad. That's what I think."

He turned and leaned against the frame of the doorway, looking at her. "You know why I like you? It's because you have a genuine heart. You're a truly good person. You believe in science and reason and helping others. But you believe in love and kindness and strength of spirit."

"I appreciate that, but you barely know me. How can you be so sure?"

"I can see it. You have a big heart. It's easy to see." He said looking at the curves of her body draped across the mattress. "Let's say you lived forever and gathered immense knowledge, but the cost of eternal life was too much to bear so you found a way to end to your existence. What would you do with all that knowledge?"

"We're back to this again?" She sighed. "I guess I'd compile it and leave it in a library for everyone to have."

"What if some of it was dangerous? What if some people couldn't be trusted with it?" He asked.

"You really aren't going to let this go are you?" She huffed. "Well, let's see. If I could live forever and I had the greatest wealth of knowledge in history... I would take my time... I have time, that's established... and I'd find the right person who I truly believed could be trusted to make sure it was used for its best purposes."

"One more question, what if that person doesn't know what to do with it? I mean, what if he or she ended up using it for poor purposes?"

"Well that would be a shame." She said, a silence hanging in the air.

Jackson thought about it quietly for a minute. "I want you to spend the night here with me. Right here. In my arms."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea." Dana replied. "What would your mom say?"

"It doesn't matter." Jackson replied waving her over toward him. She wrapped the sheet around her body and joined him on the ledge of the hayloft door, their legs dangling down.

"What would Jesus say about it?" She teased, knowing his mother's strong faith, and still deciding on her answer.

"I'm having a crisis of faith right now, Dana." He wrapped his arm around her as they looked out on the starry night sky. "But I'm pretty sure Jesus would have started disagreeing with us an hour ago." He sat quietly for a moment. "I like you. You're beautiful. And I'm happy with you in my arms. Stay."

A smile swept across her face. "Do you always say the right things?" She asked. She didn't need him to answer. "Yes. I'll stay." He leaned in and kissed her.

They sat silently, happily, on the ledge together. It felt natural being there with her, he thought, the way she laid her head against his shoulder and shared the night with him. Jackson lifted her to her feet and pulled her back to the bed, wrapping her naked curves in a tangle of his arms until they fell asleep.

******

Dana slipped from the bed early in the morning before the sun had risen. He's just a boy, she thought. What had she been thinking? She looked around the barn seeing how he had redone the interior of the hayloft with stained support beams that matched the staircase leading down. He had a talent, she thought. She padded softly past the large stacks of oak and pine and redwood. Smelling the sawdust and sap mixed with oil that greased the blades of the band saws and table saws. Everything had its place, nice and orderly.

She stopped at home to take a shower and change her clothes, her mind replaying the evening in her head. The shower hadn't helped. Rubbing her hands over her breasts as she lathered herself only made her wish they were his hands. After she dried herself, she picked out a lime green skirt, a white blouse and some heels. She set everything on the padded fabric bench at the end of the bed. She decided to rest for a while.

It was only six-thirty, and she didn't need to be in until ten. She leaned back on her queen sized bed thinking of him as her hand drifted between her legs. For being just boy, he certainly made her feel like a woman. Maybe he was right. Who was there to judge them? She did enjoy his company. He did satisfy her surprisingly well, and she liked talking to him. He was handsome. It seemed like he was exactly the kind of person she'd been looking for, but never found. He was just too young, not to mention, the son of a coworker. The harder she looked for reasons it was wrong, the more she convinced herself that maybe it was right. Her left hand moved to her breast and kneaded the soft flesh, while her right hand stayed down there rubbing in light, soft circles.

******

Jackson lay fast asleep in the hayloft. The morning sun beamed through the open hayloft door. He was lost in a dream again. This time he dreamed of Dana and the feeling that coursed through his body when he was inside of her. He'd never been particularly great with women. He was a shy teenager, reserved and nervous. Even when he'd lost his virginity, he never succumbed to the need satisfy those urges as often as he might have wanted. He had been taught to resolve those issues on Sunday in the Lord's house. But the desire he felt with her was different, stronger and primal and urgent.

Stacy ran excitedly from the house. Momma called from the hospital to say that Jackson was brought home last night. They didn't realize it when they'd gotten up this morning. But the barn door was open. He must be in there. She missed him so much and couldn't wait to see him.

"Jackson!" She hooted when she reached the open door. "Jackson, are you in here?" She scampered through his work area and bounded up the stairs two at a time, praying to see him when she reached the top. She rounded the corner and stopped dead in her tracks. "Jackson?" It was practically a whisper this time. He looked different, thinner and more muscular, but it was the erection that seemed to hypnotize her. She shouldn't look. She knew she shouldn't, but it was towering and thick and hard.

Stacy averted her eyes. She sat down on the end of the mattress, and whispered his name again. It was hard for her not to look back down there. Momma always told her that she shouldn't see that part of man until she got married. But she knew Jackson had a girl for a while, and she overheard them once talking about doing it. God wouldn't let her brother go to hell. He couldn't. Her brother was about the best person she knew. She'd been happy when that girl left him, though. Stacy never liked her all that much.

She nudged his shoulder, but he was still sound asleep. It made her wonder if he fell back into that Snow White sleep again. She kept thinking the last few weeks that it would just take a kiss from the right girl to wake him up. She could have done it. She loved him more than anything. And he loved her too. He told her all the time.

Her eyes drifted back again. It was still there, towering and thick and hard. She'd never seen one in person. It looked so big, too big. She let her finger tips reach back and graze its length. It gave her butterflies in her stomach and made her feel all warm inside just to touch the skin. She got brazen and cupped it in her hand and let her fingers close around it lightly. She could feel it getting hot between her legs. It put her in such a state this... thing. She closed her hand tighter and she could feel the blood pumping inside of it. She thought it was beautiful, just like her brother. Her hand was tugging it up and down before she even realized what she was doing.

"Stacy?" Jackson said as he roused from sleep. "Stacy, you can't!"

"Oh God!" She began to cry. "I... I'm sorry. I just meant to wake you up. And... I..." She sobbed harder. "You can't tell momma. You can't! Promise me. I'm sorry."

Jackson wrapped the sheet around his body. He wasn't sure why she would do such a thing. Maybe she'd just been curious, he thought. The tears streaked her cheeks and he looked at her innocent face. He walked over and gave her a little hug. "I won't tell anyone." He said. "I love you, squirt. But, you and I can never be together that way." He felt the aching in his balls as if they disagreed. They felt heavy and full again.

123456...8