The Tears of the Stars Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers

Stacy sat back on her bed feeling exposed. She spread her legs open and slid her hand down between her legs feeling the hot, wet center of her desire. Momma said it wasn't right to touch yourself in your sacred place. But she didn't care what momma thought anymore. "Cock." She whispered to herself as her finger split the crease of her pussy and touched her clit. It was electric. Oh god, it felt better than she thought. She kept rubbing, her ass squirming on the sheets, as the sensations grew, the thought of Jackson's towering erection burning bright in her mind. It was like nothing she'd ever felt before. It seemed like her pussy gushed the more she touched it. Her whole hand was getting wet and sticky, but she was too carried away to even care. All those nasty thoughts and nasty words were floating around in her head, and she was swimming in them.

The look on Stacy's face was sheer terror when the bedroom door opened. Her mother intended on telling her how well behaved she'd been during her brother's unruly outburst. But Sally looked horrified by the lewd act taking place when she saw her daughter spread eagle.

"Momma! It's... It's not what it looks like..." Stacy cried out immediately.

Sally Travers barely even heard her daughter speak. She walked forward until she was standing over her and slapped her hard across the face. "Whore!" She screamed at her. She brought her hand back again and slapped her across the same cheek, searing it with a stinging pain. But Sally was the one that started to cry and slumped to the ground. "Whore!" She whined. This time it sounded sad rather than judgmental.

Stacy got to her feet rubbing her cheek, which was turning a shade of red already. Momma looked up at her as she stood there naked. Stacy's eyes didn't betray fear of judgment or fear of anything else. Stacy found courage in her brother's words earlier. "I am not a whore." She seethed. "And you will never hit me again." The words came out slow and deliberate and filled with finality.

******

Jackson spent a few hours trying to forget about everything. He cleaned up his work area and got his half-finished furniture prepped to be stained. Then he went upstairs and looked at the hayloft and thought about converting it to a full time apartment. It would take a lot of work if he expected to stay out here in the winter. His mind wandered back to Dana and the sadness he felt when she left. He sat down in the hayloft door looking out on the field and fondled the medallion watching it glow and feeling the flecks in his eyes burning just as bright.

"Jackson?" Stacy's voice came up from below. "Can I come up?"

He set the medallion aside. "Yeah, squirt. Come on up."

Stacy had pulled on a light yellow, cotton sundress. She was barefoot as she climbed the stairs and found him staring out in the distance. He looked sad to her and that made her feel sad too.

"Momma's on the phone with deacon at the church." She said. "She's trying to say that you have the healing power of the Lord." Stacy wondered if it was true but she could tell it wasn't the time to press. "You know the things you said to her today, those were a long time coming. It scared me to hear it out loud. But I'm glad you said it."

"I know, squirt." He said still staring off in the distance.

"Jackson." She said quietly, putting her hand on his forearm to get his attention. He turned to look at her. "Please don't call me squirt anymore, okay?"

Jackson saw the redness on the side of her face and touched it lightly. "What happened?"

"It's nothing. I think she was just mad at you. She wanted to shame me for being a woman." Stacy said. "I don't want to be afraid to be a woman anymore. You're right, you know. Maybe it's time to leave home." She took a seat next to him. "Do you think it would be okay if I stayed out here tonight?"

"Yeah, squ..." He caught himself. "Sure, sis."

"Jackson?"

"Yeah?"

"How are you?" She asked. "I mean, how are you, really?"

"I don't know."

"You know I won't ask you any questions. I won't ask if you healed that boy. I won't ask about what happened in the woods. I'm not gonna pry, Jackson." She said softly. "But I want you to remember that I'm not going anywhere. I don't need momma in my life, but I don't know how to live without you."

Jackson smiled. "Me either, Stace." He said. "It's been a weird month for me. I know I can talk to you about it. I'm just not ready. And that doctor today..."

"You liked her." Stacy said.

"I did." He replied. "It was crazy. I knew her for a blink, but... well it was hard to explain. Anyway, I guess it isn't important now. I just feel lonely."

"Well you got me."

"I know."

The sun was finally starting to set and twilight turned the fields a golden color. It was still hot and the humidity made the air feel thick. The news said this summer was breaking all the heat records. Winter would come though. It always came and the fields would be a blanket of white. Jackson leaned back on the floor of the barn with his feet dangling out the hayloft door. His shirt was off. Stacy studied his chest and abs and the way the muscles cut across his body. She liked the little patch of hair below his belly button. There wasn't much but it was blonde and curly. She liked the musk of his natural body odor. There really wasn't anything she disliked about him.

"Jackson, there's something we need to talk about." Stacy finally struggled to say.

He leaned up on his elbows. "What's that?"

"Well..." She stood up and paced back and forth trying to figure out the best way to word it. He could see how hard this was for her. "The thing is..."

Jackson chuckled. He felt better when she was around. Things always felt natural with her, easy. He got up and sat on the mattress. "It's okay, Stace. Spit it out."

"It's about this morning... when you woke up."

He realized now what she was referring to. "Look, just forget it. I forgave you for that. Just pretend like that didn't happen. Okay?"

"Like it didn't happen?" She repeated.

"Yeah."

"Like it didn't happen?" She repeated again calmly, sadly. "Why would I ever want to pretend like that didn't happen? I can't stop thinking about it. I don't want to be forgiven for something that I'm not sorry about?"

"Stacy?!" He sputtered, shocked.

"You're the only man I've ever loved, Jackson. You wouldn't even believe what's been happening in my...my... pussy... today." She whispered the word pussy as she pointed between her legs, clearly uncomfortable saying it out loud. She fidgeted as she spoke only looking up occasionally to make nervous eye contact. "It's been tingly and hot and I've had nervous butterflies in my stomach. I know I'm your sister. You said it can never happen. Momma would never forgive me. God wouldn't either, I guess. I know it should never happen. So why do I want it so bad? Why would God give me a perfect man and a best friend and then say I can't I have him. Not the way I need him." She stopped, standing in front of him.

"I..." He was still speechless.

"Momma slapped me cause she caught me touching myself." She admitted. "But all I can think about is you... and... your..." She closed her eyes and said the word. "... your cock. I want to touch it... to feel it... to make love to it... I'm a woman, Jackson. Look at me." She pulled the sundress over her head and threw it on the ground standing naked in front of him. "What is wrong with me?"

Jackson averted his eyes. "Stacy, what are you doing? I don't know what you want me to say?"

It was a rejection. She knew what he was saying, and his questions made her sad. But she'd gone too far at this point. She felt stupid and small and tiny. Her big blue eyes watered, brimming with tears while she tried to hold it together. "Look at me, Jackson. Do this one thing for me. Just look at me." He lifted his head and looked in her eyes trying not to look anywhere else. "No." She said softly. "Look at me. Am I ugly? Is my body that unattractive?"

He always thought she had a beautiful face, soft and innocent with her blonde, wavy curls. His eyes came down slowly seeing her thin neck and the gentle slope of her shoulders. Her breasts were full and pert and she had big pink areolas capped with stubby, thick nipples. She was tall and thin with a flat, firm stomach and wide hips. Her legs were shapely and well-toned. They walked nearly everywhere around town and she helped Jackson move furniture pieces into his truck. He knew she strong. She had the body of a young woman, not like Dana who had a woman's body through and through. It was hard for him to look at her like this. The longer he looked the more he knew that she was beautiful and sexy in a way that sisters shouldn't be. He'd never be able to look at her the same way after this, but maybe that's what she wanted all along.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing is wrong." He finally said. "You're not ugly, Stace. Not even a little. You're so beautiful." He watched her eyes light up as she heard his words. "Yes, it's wrong to want what you want. I don't think anything is wrong with you, though. I just don't know what to do. We can't be together. How would it ever work?"

The light went out of her eyes. "I... I don't know what I was thinking." She said shyly. A few tears rolled down her cheek. "I feel broken sometimes, Jackson. Being with you is the only time I feel whole. I thought I lost you in the woods when you didn't come home. It was horrible. And... I... I realized what you mean to me... I need you more than a sister needs her brother."

Jackson's whole world was officially upside down. His heart broke for his sister. He'd been her protector for her whole life and she wanted him to take a different role now, an intimate role. What was he supposed to do? He pushed himself back onto the bed and laid down patting the spot next to him, like he usually did when she was sad. Stacy climbed onto the bed nervously and pressed herself into him. He tucked her blonde curls behind her ear. He tried to pretend like it was just the same, but she was naked and he could feel her breasts pressed into him. Her hands weren't squeezing him like they used to, instead she was caressing him. No matter how hard he fought it, he felt the blood rushing down between his legs and the stiffening in his shorts. He wondered if this was the fate of this relationship now, whether he wished it or not. Those urges were back and they took over, just like they had with Dana. He wished it wasn't happening, but he heard the soft gasp from his sister as the bulge began to rise.

"Jackson?" She said as softly as a mouse.

He knew what she was saying. Is this going to make me a bad person? He wondered. His hand reached down to the button on his shorts. It popped open and he drew the zipper down. "Shhh." He whispered. "Just finish what you were doing when mom caught you, okay? Nothing more." He slid the shorts off until he was naked beside her. His erection towered in front of her.

Stacy couldn't look away. Her hand slid back to the moist center between her legs, her fingers finding the sensitive spot she'd discovered earlier. Her brother did love her, she thought. His warm skin melted into hers and she squeaked and moaned the most beautiful sounds. Part of her wasn't even sure what was happening, she had gotten lost in it like a fog, and her body seemed to be full of electricity, like bottled lightning, with the most amazing feelings filling her up inside. Her fingers pressed and rubbed with fury as her body jolted and shivered against his until it overwhelmed her and she was awash in a powerful moment. She cried softly, her sticky fingers reaching out to hold him.

Jackson could smell her arousal thick in the air. He turned to his side and wrapped his arms around her. She was still breathing heavily. She scooted back feeling his cock, harder than ever, pressed against the back of her thighs. She opened her legs letting his hard length slip between her thighs until it rested against the lips of her pussy. Jackson kept his hands around her, remaining still. Somehow he felt that if he didn't move then this wasn't his fault, but his desire was betraying him, the same as hers. She began to wriggle back and forth and he could feel the flood of wetness coating him as she moved. Her hand moved down to the head of his cock rubbing it and keeping him pressed tight against her sex. Her soft coos became low moans of pleasure. She pushed herself closer to a climax as she rubbed against him. Jackson realized that his hands had begun to squeeze her breasts, twisting her stubby pink nipples, which drove her closer and closer to that electric feeling again. She kept grinding, her free hand squeezed his into her breast even harder and then it crashed through her again, powerful and explosive.

"Oh, Jackson!" She whispered so quietly he could barely hear her. "I've never felt anything like it! I love you." She reached up and took his hand dragging it along her belly until she pressed it against her pussy. It was soaking wet. "You can have me." She said. "I've always been yours."

Jackson was swimming in lust and love. He loved her. He had always loved her. Was she right? He wondered. Was this not just an extension of that love? An expression of it? His life had become so confusing and the lines between right and wrong were blurred. His mom was disowned. Dana had left. Stacy was a constant, and her love unconditional. He turned her around to face him. Stacy leaned in and kissed him, hard and deep yet somehow gentle.

He closed his eyes. "We can never truly be together." He said quietly as if convincing himself.

"We'll always be together." She replied lovingly. "Even if you have other women come into your life. I'll never take a man."

"You have to." He said. "You'll have to get married at some point."

"I'll only have one love, Jackson. I'll take whatever part of you that you let me have."

He could feel the flecks in his eyes glow green. He still couldn't understand what trigged them. He sat back on his knees and looked down at her, beautiful and pure. He bent down and kissed her belly moving up to the swells of her breasts. He sucked and nibbled on her nipples. Stacy mewled softly feeling his tongue on her skin. He kissed her clavicle and then her neck, her chin, and her lips. He looked at her eyes, so trusting and innocent.

His cock was pressed into her moist slit. It rubbed through her folds finding the tight entrance to her pussy. He pressed it in gently feeling the resistance. Stacy smiled up at him. Her hands grabbed the sheets on the bed bunching them in her fists, bracing herself for what was coming. She nodded slightly. She wanted this so badly. He pushed forward opening her up slowly pushing in and out. It hurt as she stretched around his girth. Then she felt him push deeper. Jackson felt it too. Stacy let go of the sheets and put her hands on the back of his neck gripping him hard, looking at him. Her eyes were scared, but determined. Jackson pulled back and then pushed forward harder, feeling her virginity tear open for him.

"Oh, ow! Oh shit!" She cried out softly biting her lip. Stacy screwed her eyes shut, she almost never cussed. Her fingers were digging into his neck.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She smiled up at him. "It hurts. Just go slow." She replied shyly. He had stopped, waiting. "Okay, push it in further." The sensation of being stretched was foreign. "Wait." She said biting her lip again. "Leave it there. It's big. Give me a sec." It still hurt but she adjusted and the smile on her face masked it well. "Okay. Slowly."

Jackson began to push himself in and out without going much deeper. He was barely halfway inside her. He took care to be gentle and slow and did his best to read her expressions. It felt emotional to pay such close attention to her. Her pussy stretched slowly and his intrusion came easier. Her expression softened slowly. He enjoyed feeling the squish as she moistened and soon he could hear her soft moans.

"Is it all the way in?" She asked breathlessly.

"Half way." Jackson said.

"Oh gosh! I don't think I can get it all in."

"Don't worry about that. Your pussy feels amazing."

Just hearing those words drove her wild. He loved her pussy, she thought. She loved hearing him say the word. It sent her into a tizzy. She closed her eyes as he drove himself in and out of her most sacred place. She felt another flood of wetness between her legs. Ever since she'd seen him this morning she'd been so soggy down there. She wasn't used to her body reacting this way.

"Push it deeper, Jackson." She cooed pulling his head down close to hers. She kissed his cheek and his earlobe. The pleasure was building up inside her. She needed him inside her. She didn't care about anything else in the world right now. She didn't care about being what she was supposed to be, or what momma wanted her to be. She wanted to be his. "Do you really think it's an amazing pussy? Push it deeper." She cried softly in his ear. "I love your cock." Oh god, the words were as potent as the acts themselves, she thought. Her breathing was heavy and fast. She felt him deeper still. It hurt, but she didn't care how much as long as it felt good for him, besides the other sensations were drowning the pain in pleasure.

Jackson saw the beautiful, innocent face staring back at him, but the feel of her body and the sound of her voice in his ears had him overcome with need. He felt the soft, silken, wet walls of her pussy with their deceptively tight grip as he pumped himself in and out of her. She kept moaning in his ear and it made him work that much harder. He loved the sound of her as much as the feel. And that new need was driving his lust.

Stacy had wrapped her arms around his head completely holding onto it and keeping it in the crook of her neck. "OhGod, OhGod!" She cried. "OhGodOhGodOhGod!" Her breath was more ragged. "Ohhhh... it's so deep. It's so, so deep." She inhaled heavily a few times trying to control her volume. "Your cock is so deep in me, Jackson." She tried to whisper it. The orgasm surged from deep within her. "Ohno! OhGod! OhGod! Oh! Ohhhhhh! Erghh." Her toes curled and her body tensed and shook.

Jackson could barely move his cock inside her pussy as it clenched. He pushed himself deeper when he felt himself losing control. "Stacy!" He called out as he lifted his head. Her eyes went wide as she felt his seed pour into her. The hot liquid sprayed into the back of her pussy giving her another intense emotion. He rolled to his side laying next to her. She kissed him again deeply.

"Jackson, I don't even know what to say. I've never felt things like that before." She smiled so wide, her blue eyes wide open. "I'm on such a high right now."

He looked at her knowing that it would never be the same now. It never could be, nor would he ever want it to be. "It was really intense. The most intense sex I've ever had."

"That's cause you love me, silly." She said as if it were obvious. His cock was softening and she saw the stains of blood. "Wait here." She kissed him on his lips. "I'll get something to clean you off."

Stacy ran downstairs and filled a bucket with water from the set tub. She grabbed some clean hand towels a bar of soap. On her way back, she could feel the trickle of his cum dripping from inside of her. She couldn't remember a time when she'd been this happy. Jackson stood near the hayloft door while Stacy washed his body with a soapy cloth. There wasn't a shower out here, and she was careful to clean every inch of him. Her heart wanted to sing a song all its own.

******

Dr. Dana Monroe smoothed her black silk skirt as she opened the door to her office. She took a moment to button the top button on her blouse to show a bit more modesty given the situation. Her hair was wrapped up in a tight bun that was held together with a silver pin topped by a jeweled butterfly. Her heels clacked on the hard floor as she walked.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers
1...345678