All Comments on 'The Tease'

by rgraham666

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
cloudycloudyalmost 20 years ago
What a ride!

Your descriptions are wonderful, as always, and this story is absolutely intense! Love it.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!

Though not one for the longer stories, this one was HOT!!!!!!!!!

I'm normally bored beyond belief after the first page... Your story was to engrossing, I found myself itching to read the next page!!!!!

Can I make a suggestion?

Your style of writing is so intoxicating, I'd love to read a story of yours listed in the new 'naked day' comp.

I'll give you a five!!

Honey123Honey123almost 20 years ago
More like "Please me!"

Nice, very nice - hot, sexy...Wow!

Great story, very intense and gave me some great visuals!

cantdogcantdogalmost 20 years ago
Fine descriptions

Very hot work. Why can't it be entered as is into the Naked Day competition? It's about nakedness, is it not?

sailorm72003sailorm72003almost 20 years ago
Excellent

This story is great. rgraham has a nice way of using language, and keeping up the interest.

Sailor

KarenAMKarenAMalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful Twist!

What a delightful story! It has the perfect mix of sex and plot and character, and the detail brings the reader right into the strip club and into the protagonist's head, giving the ending even more punch.

Well done!

wishfulthinkingwishfulthinkingover 19 years ago
Wonderful!

Your words flow and come alive! Simply a pleasure to read! Great plot and characterisation intertwined with hot naughty bits! Fab!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
!!!

Great!!!!!!! Would've loved it more though if the ending was more twisted and Morty was something else...... but overall it was a great read, great form, great style and great plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You make me blush

Your angel was such a tease and the table just turn against her. Moral of the story - Never ever tease an illusionist.

victoriawhitavictoriawhitaalmost 19 years ago
How do you do it?

How do you do it? It was so great, so smooth, so enticing, and my orgasm was so good. Another great story. I'm jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

Four down. Interesting twist, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

quirkyalonequirkyaloneabout 18 years ago
Mind: The Ultimate Seduction

In a romantic and/or sensual setting, Sci-Fi & Fantasy do not usually whet my appetite. Still, this tittilating story had me, like everyone else, gasping and aching for more.

As always, incredibly hot and delicious.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Oh my God...

A delectible erotic morsel of a story if ever there was one. WOW!

MatadoreMatadoreabout 17 years ago
Oh yeah!

Lovely Rob. I plan to read all of your work posted here and when I can afford it, buy your book. Congratulations, BTW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
could they meet again???

would love to read more.

sadangelsadangelalmost 15 years ago
I love it

I love that Morty was the tease to Angel. Usually, it's the woman that do the teasing. Nice change of pace in my opinion. Well written as usual. *hugs*

Again, I thought I had commented on this story when I read it. I wonder where my head was all those months ago when I was reading and not commenting. (Don't answer that--I think I'd rather stay clueless!)*giggles*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story - not your usual run of the mill, and some really unique aspects. I actually found myself laughing with glee at Angelene getting her comeuppance (if you'll pardon the pun), and really enjoyed this one. Very entertaining erotica, thank you!

rayironyrayironyabout 4 years ago
Erotica? Yes!

Archetypal !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous