The Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've studied people for a long time." was his reply. "I've gotten good at reading them and predicting their actions. Would you like a smoke?" he went on.

"No thanks."

Nodding his understanding Morty drew one for himself. Placing the tube of tobacco in his mouth, he cupped his left hand over the end. When Morty revealed it, the cigarette was lit.

"Hey! Good trick!" exclaimed Angelene. "How did you do that?"

Morty smiled his acknowledgment of her praise. "You know we never reveal our secrets."

"You're a magician then?"

"I was," he explained, "but it didn't pay enough. So I moved on to other things."

Angelene decided it was time to start the hard sell. She leaned over and pressed her breasts into Morty's arm. "So would you like to see me move? Close up, that is?"

Morty grinned at her. "Not tonight. Thank you for the offer though."

"Aw, c'mon big guy." She ran up her hand up his thigh, and then came to a surprise. As her hand reached his crotch, she found he wasn't erect. "Am I losing my touch?" she thought.

Morty grinned even wider. "It's such fun watching a skilled professional at work. But seriously, not tonight. The proposal is appreciated though."

Angelene covered her disappointment by doing a sexy little pout. "Damn. We could have had a lot of fun. Some other time then." She got up and headed for the bar.

While Angelene was studying the club's patrons trying to find her next customer, Karen and Tom came up from the washrooms. They were rather disheveled. Their path to the door took them by Angelene. As they came closer Angelene saw a trail of Tom's semen and Karen's slickness run down the inside of the woman's left leg into her boot. Angelene gave her wicked smile to Karen and pursed her lips in a kiss.

Karen stumbled a bit and held tightly to Tom's arm. She rushed him to the door.

"It looks like their car's shocks will get a workout after all," thought Angelene. Smiling, she scanned the bar again and picked her next victim.

This man was no match for Angelene and she got half a dozen dances from him. When she came out of the private area, Morty was still at his table. Angelene's face took on a predatory look and she headed towards him. At that moment, the deejay announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, our fine club is proud to present Sasha on stage. Angel? You're up next."

Sighing in discontent, Angelene changed course for the dressing room. When the deejay used her stage name she was wanted on deck. Morty would have to wait.

Once in the change room, Angelene opened her locker and put on the clothes she wore for her stage show. The undergarments went on first. They were black lace, tiny panties and bra. The bra was a peek-a-boo design, with little material in the cups so her nipples were exposed. The clasp was in the front. Angelene ran an ice cube from her juice over her little nubs and they hardened in response. She then wormed into a long black gown. Small silver chains went on her neck and ears. Looking in the full length mirror by the stage entrance Angelene confirmed she displayed the concept that she wanted. She now seemed to be an elegant young lady that men just had to have.

A smattering of applause signaled the end of the set of the girl before her. "People, get ready for a real treat. We are proud to present... Angel."

The music for her first dance started. It was '30s jazz, dark and smoky. Angelene went to the curtain and exposed her right leg through it. "Give them a little taste first," was her motto.

Then, sweeping the curtain aside, Angelene stepped out on stage. The performer's platform was 3 meters wide by eight long. The back was all mirrors with a shelf at about waist height just wide enough to lie on. A railing was attached to the shelf that the dancers could hold on to. A vertical brass pole was in the corner away from the entrance, set far enough back that a girl could swing around it. There were dim lights at the foot of the stage and brighter ones set in the ceiling to illuminate the performers.

Angelene strutted across the stage to the beat of the music. Every few steps she would cock her hips towards the audience and give her ass a little roll. She saw the audience's reaction as all those men imagined Angelene's lovely cheeks doing that same roll in their hands.

When she reached the pole, Angelene wrapped her left leg around it and rubbed herself against the chill metal. She sought out the eyes of a member of the audience and gave him a hot stare, making him think she was pleasuring herself for his amusement. The man pulled at his collar as if it were too tight and downed a huge pull of his beer.

Unwrapping herself from the pole Angelene walked to the center of the stage, hands on her butt and tits thrust out. Her hard nipples poked tiny peaks in the pliant material. Angelene's mien was changing slowly from elegant to slutty.

Angelene crossed her arms over her breasts and grabbed the straps to the gown. With a measured speed she moved them off her shoulders while holding up the dress so it kept her body hidden. She turned her back to the audience. The music came to an end. Angelene released the cloth in her hands and the top of the gown fell free, displaying the fair skin of her back and the black lace of her bra.

Her second song started. This time the melody was soft and sultry. Angelene leaned forward, resting her upper body on the shelf. She used her hands to peel the gown past her waist and onto her ass. Then she worked her legs so the garment slid the rest of the way down until her attire was piled around her ankles. These movements made her lower cheeks rotate in sexy circles.

Angelene stepped away from the dress and used her hands to cover her soft breasts. She turned towards the audience and fell to her knees. Moving her legs apart, she squeezed her tits slightly and opened her lips in an O of response. Angelene started to move toward the front of stage while stroking her thumbs across the flesh revealed by the missing fabric of her bra. As she drew closer to the audience she moved her hands slowly down, displaying more and more of her tasty mounds. When her knees reached the edge of the platform, her hands were cupped under the pliant globes. She lifted them up in an offering to her public.

The public in question was mesmerized. All the men seemed to have forgotten their drinks. None of them moved as they watched the splendid, hot woman parading herself before them.

Except one. Morty had a wide smile on his face. His shoulders shook as he laughed at the scene before him. He raised his eyebrows and nodded as if to say 'well done'.

Angelene was starting to get angry. Amusement had never been a reaction to her shows before and she was quite put out by it. "That man is going to be sorry he laughed at me," was her thought.

Turning her back, Angelene leaned forward, pressing her tits to the floor and she crawled towards the shelf. She knew that this focused her audience's attention on her most intimate parts. They would be imagining what her lower lips looked like as they were stirred by the motions of her legs.

Reaching the back of the stage, Angelene pulled herself up and stretched one leg along the rail. She pumped her hips in imitation of the motions of being taken from behind. In the mirror, Angelene could see every person in the audience, except one, lean closer to the stage. She reached in front and unclasped her bra. Rolling up onto the shelf she lay back and her sweet, firm tits were displayed as the bra fell away from them. Angelene bent her right knee just as the song stopped. She looked like a figure from some old pinup postcard. She looked out at the audience with a fevered expression that shouted, 'Take me now.'

In the audience, one man's mouth dropped open and his cigarette fell into his beer.

Angelene's third song start to play. The music was slow, with a beat that suggested a slow stirring of hips. She placed her feet on the floor and swayed her lower body in time to the rhythm. Pushing her shoulders back, her breasts were thrust forward and the bra fell down her arms into her hands. Angelene added the garment to the pile with the gown.

Slinking back to the front of the stage, Angelene bounced her silken tits in her hands. Once at the edge, she fell to her knees and then lay on her left side with the hand on that side supporting her head. Her right forefinger tickled her nipple. Sensuously, she licked around her lips as if preparing to place something in it.

The man in front of her had a sheen of perspiration on his forehead. He couldn't seem to blink.

Angelene felt the joy of power rise in her. A whole roomful of men couldn't take their eyes off her. They were all twitching in their seats as their cocks hardened at her performance.

Then Angelene looked at Morty and saw it wasn't the whole room. He was leaning back in his chair and grinning. "Hell," she thought, "What does it take to turn the man on? I'm going to find out and use it to break him!"

Angelene rolled on to her back and bent at her waist. She raised both her legs and torso off the stage, balancing on her derriere. Rotating her lower body towards the crowd, she placed her hands on her thong and raised it up the length of her exquisite limbs. She could hear gasps and moans from her victims as she finally revealed the goal they all sought. As the tiny panties came free, Angelene spread her legs wide, putting every inch of her skin on show. She dragged her body back towards the shelf, walking with her arms.

Once there Angelene pulled herself erect, keeping her legs as open as possible. When she finished standing, Angelene gyrated her hips to the beat, making every person watching her imagine that they were driving their manhoods into her.

Her final song came to an end. Angelene stopped and gave a theatrical sigh that caused her sumptuous orbs to arc towards the audience.

There was several seconds of silence. The deejay finally spoke, "Guys, I don't know about you but I'll never get tired of looking at that woman. The one and only Angel."

Silence fell again. Not a single person moved. But one. Steady applause came from Morty's table. Angelene looked at him and saw him smile in admiration. It was obvious from his relaxed posture that his tribute was to her skill. The unbridled eroticism of the show affected him not at all.

For a moment, Angelene was as frozen as her audience. Then there was a sudden spitting noise as a customer found where his smoke was.

The sound jarred Angelene into motion. She was furious. She didn't like people who defied her. She hid the expression on her face by retrieving her clothes from the stage. Keeping her face concealed with her hair she stomped off the stage. Muttering curses under her breath, Angelene put away her stage clothes and got her work garb on. "Now I seriously get to work on that man." And she headed for the bar.

But Morty had left.

"Damn!" she exclaimed in disappointment. She had never had a challenge before. Until she had encountered Morty, people melted in her hand. Angelene wanted to have the man in her power. Her ego demanded it.

"I hope he comes back. It's going to be such a thrill breaking that piece of rock."

----------------------------

Angelene closed the door to her apartment, threw her knapsack on the floor and rushed to the bedroom. She shed her clothes along the way. She had been holding her craving in all night. The dances she had done, especially for Karen and Tom, and her stages shows had been feeding her sense of power. Power made her horny.

Tonight there was a little extra adding to her heat. Morty's invulnerability to her wiles had pissed her off. The anger she felt fed her sexual hunger.

Going to her dresser Angelene opened the top drawer and looked over the contents. "That one," she chose, and pulled the silver vibrator out.

She hurried over to the bed and crouched on it, legs wide and knees bent. Angelene turned the vibrator on it's low setting and ran it across her shoulders just above her sensitive breasts. The sharp enjoyment made her pussy flower open and heated liquid began to flow in it.

In her mind's eye, Angelene pretended she was back on the stage. She imagined a whole room full of people watching her pleasure herself. She could see their eyes grow wide and glassy at the sight. Angelene felt her nipples harden as her passion grew.

For some reason, Angelene could now see Morty in the audience. He was leaning back, smiling, enjoying the show but not affected by it.

Angelene tried to concentrate on the other people out there. With her right hand she drew the vibrator across her responsive tits and the left ran over her thighs and belly, flirting and fondling. In her imagination she could see all the men watching her get hard and the women get wet.

Not Morty. He just crossed his legs and grinned. Angelene's anger and passion grew. "Why don't you want me?" she cried, "Everyone else does!"

She turned the vibrator to medium and held it against her stiff nubbins. Delight was hammered like a spike into her brain. Angelene threw her body back on the bed. Her hips pumped as if there was already something filling her hungry cunt.

Her imaginary audience was now sweating like pigs. But not Morty. He simply took a swig of his beer.

Angelene turned the vibrator on high and shoved it inside herself. An inferno ignited in her body and she climbed towards completion. Pretending to look at the audience, Angelene could see many of them rubbing themselves. Morty was gone.

"What?" she thought. Then she realized that Morty was on top of her, naked and pumping in time to the motions of the vibrator.

A strangled cry burst from her chest as she came. A thought flashed through her lust addled mind, "Oh God. I knew you wanted me."

Morty shook his head. He thrust his hips and Angelene's orgasm shot a charge of ecstasy through her body.

"What then?" Morty inclined his head towards her.

"I want you?" Another explosion of lightning rocketed around her senses.

"I want you? I want you! I want you!" At each exclamation her climax squeezed her soul.

Angelene could no longer think. She just lay on the bed twitching, sweating and moaning. With an effort, she pulled the vibrator out, and ended her intense pleasure.

"Oh no," she thought as her body dragged her into the arms of Morpheus. "Men want me. I don't want them."

This was her last thought of the night.

----------------------------

Karen showed up, alone, a week after Angelene first danced for her. When Angelene went to say hello, the golden maned woman asked straight out for some dances. Angelene moved Karen up into her 'regular' column. All this meant was that Karen was teased even more unmercifully. Angelene moved her breasts and twat close enough for her patron to lick or touch them. Karen would try, but Angelene was too quick to allow the rules to be broken. At the end of another ten dances, Karen's blouse was soaked in sweat and the odour of her arousal was obvious.

Karen stayed to watch Angelene's stage show. Angelene still had Karen's thong and wore it for her performance. When Karen saw it, her eyes widened and her hips twitched learning that she and Tom had been observed. She left quickly.

"Probably to find Tom and get banged again," laughed Angelene. "I'm going to be making a ton of money off that horny bitch."

----------------------------

Morty returned to the club two nights after Karen. Angelene had bought a costume she rarely wore for her work clothes.; a halter and short pants in black leather. She tied a silk scarf around her head and wore a costume dagger strapped to her right thigh. Her foot gear consisted of sandals that laced up the length of her calf. Angelene wouldn't have looked out of place in a sword and sorcery novel.

But as on his first visit, Morty was immune to Angelene's seductive charms. She was sure he wasn't gay. He didn't check out the men. He did look at the women. But her attempts to get private dances from him were politely, and completely, ignored. His reaction to her stage shows was the same. He was amused and impressed without being aroused.

Angelene did every thing she could think of to get to Morty. Snuggling up against him didn't work. She offered to massage his shoulders. He accepted but still didn't bite when she said she could do a better job privately. She whispered offers into his ear, touching it lightly with her tongue. This had as much affect as anything else she did.

Angelene was seething with frustration when Morty left.

That night, when Angelene went home and performed another intense masturbation session, Morty again popped into her mind. And again her body reacted the strongest when she realized she wanted him.

This only made her more determined to find his weakness and use it against him.

----------------------------

Karen came into the club more and more often, always getting Angelene to dance for her. Angelene soon realized that Karen wanted to cross the line from customer to lover. This was not something Angelene was the least interested in. A lover, in her opinion, was someone who had power over you. Angelene intended to always be the powerful one.

Angelene gently, then forcefully, turned away Karen's advances. As her last rebuttal Angelene simply stood up and walked away. As she headed to the change room, Angelene looked in a mirror and could see tears appear in Karen's eyes.

She shook her head in disgust. This was getting to be too much. "What can I do to get this silly woman away from me?" was the question that popped into her mind. The solution came to her at once.

Continuing into the change room, Angelene looked around for a particular person, her fellow peeler, Sasha.

Sasha was a tiny woman, barely five feet in height, with jet black, medium length and wavy hair. Her skin was a light olive. Sasha's breasts, while not large, were very solid and shapely. Her legs drew the eye up to sensual hindquarters. Angelene knew Sasha preferred women and was very dominant. A very incongruous situation considering how unintimidating Sasha was.

"Sasha? I've got someone for you!" purred Angelene.

"What are talking about, you hot tease?" came the retort. "It had better be you that you're offering, otherwise forget it."

"Would you like one of my regulars? I've got her all heated up. But that's not a food I like. More your taste I think. You'll just have to take her our of the oven and she'll be ready to eat."

A hungry leer pasted itself on Sasha's face. "A meal cooked by someone else is always tasty. You're talking about that lavish woman panting after you?"

"Yeah, she's getting real clingy. I figure you would rather be the one clinged to."

"OK, I'll take her. She outside now?"

"Yeah. You can't miss her. She should be the one with the watery eyes."

"Heartbreaker. I guess I'll have to go 'comfort' her then." And Sasha headed off to the rescue.

Angelene stayed out of sight for a while. She sipped her fruit juice and wondered where Morty was. After twenty minutes, she went back to the bar.

As she walked past Karen's table, she saw Sasha with her arm wrapped around Karen's waist. Karen's face was buried in Sasha's neck and her shoulders shook with quiet sobs. Sasha was whispering in Karen's ear. Sasha saw Angelene and winked. Karen noticed nothing.

Angelene decided not to work for a bit yet. Instead she watched Karen and Sasha. Ten minutes after Angelene had walked past them, the pair headed to the private dance area. Six songs later, Karen came out and headed to the exit. As she walked by Angelene, Karen quite pointedly ignored her former crush.

Sasha came out a minute later and went to the change room. She emerged in her street clothes and left as well. As she passed Angelene she gave an "I'm gonna get some" smile.