The Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelene went back to work knowing that she wouldn't be distracted by Karen anymore.

----------------------------

The next night Angelene asked Sasha, "So how was it?"

"Oh thank you girlfriend. That woman was so hot. You should see those big tits bounce when she's being humped by my strap-on. They bounce and roll so nice! She's coming over to my place again tonight. I'm going to put her in my hoist and do her until she faints."

"It looks like we all got what we want."

"Not all of us, cock tease. You still don't have that big dark guy you want. It's amazing. I've never seen a man with so much control. Or seen you so close to losing yours."

"As if," snorted Angelene. "I'm the one always in control."

Sasha chuckled. "If you say so." She closed her locker door. Sasha had worked the day shift so that she wouldn't miss her fun tonight.

"See ya, ya flaming little sex pot." And Sasha went home for her night's treat.

"Me? Losing control? No way!" said Angelene to herself. Then she thought of Morty. For a second she grew excited.

Angelene slammed that emotion down and started working on how to get to him. "Maybe tonight's outfit will do the trick. If he shows. I can't wait to find out. Let's see if it's school girls he likes."

She put on her work clothes. Undergarments were white bra and panties of nearly transparent material. A thin white blouse was tied under her bust, displaying much of her bra and and the peaches-and-cream orbs contained by it. A very short tartan skirt wrapped around Angelene's hips. White knee socks covered her feet and went into delicate black pumps. A sucker was unwrapped and placed in Angelene's mouth. The image in the mirror was just what Angelene wanted. She looked like some young virgin just begging to be taught.

"Oh yeah. Morty, if you're here, look out!"

As she entered the bar, Angelene saw she was in luck. Morty was in his usual place. Her skin tingling in anticipation of finally getting the the man, Angelene sauntered over to his table.

Morty's cocked an eyebrow at her as she approached. Once more Angelene could feel her disappointment. Morty admired her skill at building a fantasy figure, but was not at all turned on by the image she presented.

"We'll see about that. I have not yet started to fight!" went through Angelene's mind.

"Hi, mister," she said in a little girl's voice, "I'm lonely. Would you please keep me company?"

"I certainly would," replied Morty. "But I can't imagine someone as lovely as you being alone for long."

Angelene sat herself in the chair next to him. She intertwined the fingers of her left hand with his right. "Thank you," she went on in the same thin voice.

A waitress arrived with Morty's beer. Morty raised his left hand and with a little motion, the money to pay for it appeared in it.

Angelene saw an opportunity. "A magician!" she exclaimed. She leaned into him, pressing her tits into his arm. "I love magicians. They're so cool. So good with their hands. Would you like to come and show me just how good?"

Morty's chest heaved with silent laughter. "Persistence," he stated, "that's one of the secrets of selling. You've got a lot and I like that. But I'm afraid I will have to pass. Not tonight."

Angelene hid her rage by putting a sad look on her face. "Darn! Well, I can't stay. I need someone to keep me company. Bye."

The only thing that kept Angelene from stomping off was the fact that her heels couldn't take the pounding. She could not believe it! Nothing got through to this man. Why? What was his secret?

Angelene latched on to her next victim like a wolf on a lamb. It took just seconds for him to agree to a private dance and once she got him there she assuaged her ego by driving the poor man nuts. She squirmed against him in a manner that promised a lot but delivered nothing. She rubbed her tits in his face, pulled up his shirt and stroked her cunt against the skin of his stomach. She ran her hands up his thighs and squeezed his hard on. The poor bastard's balls must have been aching by the time the deejay called Angelene for her stage show.

She grabbed her money fast, got dressed and headed for the change room. She saw Morty across the room and he rolled his eyes as if he had actually seen her performance. The heat of her power now had the fire of her rage added to it.

Once in the change room, she decided to wear her work outfit on stage. It was more than adequate to the task.

The deejay's voice sounded in the bar. "Get yourselves ready for a real treat, people. The one and only Angel!"

Angelene strutted on to the stage and sashayed across it. The sweep of her legs drew the audience's eyes. As she reached the end of the shelf, Angelene turned her back on them, cocked her hip and pulled up her skirt with her right hand until the cheek on that side was almost revealed.

A warm pressure ran over the buttock at that instant. It felt as if someone's hand had stroked her ass. Angelene drew in a little breath. The heat she was carrying intensified every so little.

Angelene swung towards her admirers. She almost expected to find someone standing behind her, but the stage was empty. She could see Morty. For once, he wasn't smiling. He was frowning in concentration and his lips were moving. His hands fidgeted in front of him.

"Ah, I'm getting to him. Finally!" thought Angelene.

She started a shuffling slide to the front of the stage. Her hips swung in an enticing arc. When she reached the edge, she bent a bit at the waist and fondled her breasts though her blouse. The people in the audience were staring at her, as usual.

As she took her hands from her tits, something tweaked her nipples. They hardened in response and her fire's source started to change from anger and power to desire.

Angelene looked at Morty. He was now looking at her with an fierce and fiery expression.

"Yes," she exulted. "He's mine now. I always win." The passion in her rose. "Power feels so good."

Morty's hands moved in an odd manner. Angelene could feel something warm and soft run over her shoulders, between her breasts, across her stomach, pussy and then over her asshole. Angelene's eyes flickered at the sensation and more of her warmth changed. Her pussy started to swell and leak.

"Whoa," she thought, "my imagination is running away with me."

Angelene reached for the knot of her blouse and untied it. The garment fell open revealing her alluring bra and the tender sweetness it contained.

Something pinched her nipples again. Their reaction was to stiffen a bit more. Sweat appeared in a fine sheen on her skin. Horniness edged a larger amount of her other heat aside.

In spite of this, Angelene managed to continue her show. Throwing her blouse back onto the shelf, she moved her hands to the skirt's zipper. Angelene set her back to the audience, loosened the skirt and allowed it to fall from her hips. Bending at the waist, she highlighted her beautiful cheeks and legs.

The warm sensation returned to stroke her cheeks, then tickled the little rose between them. Angelene's fire changed entirely to that of lust. She was being played with some manner. Angelene didn't know how but something was teasing her. It made the heat beat in her cunt. She tried not to, but she found herself wanting some more.

Looking past her legs, she could see Morty. His face said "Do you like? Do you want me to go on?"

Her first song ended. In the few seconds before the second piece of music started Angelene's face showed befuddlement, and then changed to pleading.

Angelene stood up and turned towards Morty. Her arms were held wide, inviting him towards her. This time, the invitation was genuine rather than calculated.

As the second song started, Morty nodded and made a little gesture with his hands. Angelene could feel a slight push at her shoulders, urging her to the center of the stage. She complied and when she reached the goal chosen, the pressure ended.

Angelene felt the catch of her bra come loose. The frail undergarment moved on it's own down her arms until it came free of her and it fell to the ground. Once her upper body was fully exposed, a torrid force appeared on her tits, stroking and squeezing. Seperate energies started to roll her nipples. The sensitive little bumps seemed to be at the center of a tiny warm tornado.

Her mouth fell open at the sensation. Her pussy lips puffed up and her clit hardened in response to the erotic thrill. Angelene broke her silence with a moan as the presence on her breasts seemed to grow tiny hairs that scratched very lightly across the delicate skin.

Angelene's knees started to shake under the rush of pleasure racing through her body. Her panties were being rolled down her legs. When they reached the floor a new force ran over the joints at her hips, pushing a sharp new delight into her mind.

Angelene's legs couldn't hold her up anymore and she lowered herself to her knees. The push was applied once more to her shoulders and she lay back on the floor. Another insistent pressure made her move her legs apart.

The lower power moved to her cunt. It ran over her clit and lips like an endless stream of hot, damp air. Angelene threw her head back and shouted her joy at the intense feelings coursing through her. Her hips started to pump and roll as her inner fire blazed.

Stopping it's relentless motion, the energy reshaped itself, pushing the bloated lips of her vagina apart. It started to stroke up and down in a rapid motion. Angelene released a stuttering cry at the level of passion she felt.

The invisible protrusion moved to Angelene's clit and vibrated against it at an unholy frequency. The craving in Angelene climbed towards it's explosive climax. A wild scream of delight formed in her lungs.

All the teasing phantoms stopped. They reformed and ran over Angelene's skin. They came nowhere near the places that demanded their touch. Stroking and fluttering, they tantalized the dazed woman on stage.

Angelene looked over at Morty with a pleading expression. "More," it cried. "Please, more!"

Morty nodded and moved his digits in a small motion, weaving an invisible pattern. The warm energies changed their motions slightly. At frequent but random intervals they passed over Angelene's sensitive areas. They brushed across her breasts and nipples. They grazed over her wet folds and hard clit. At each touch, her limbs twitched and Angelene grunted at the exhilaration that affected her.

Finally, two of the warm, solid streams coalesced on her tits, wrapping them in a cone of movement. The soft bristles reappeared, increasing the sensations that drove to the center of Angelene's essence. Her mouth opened and let loose with a breathless whine.

The other force enveloped itself around Angelene's nether regions. It sawed back and forth like a warm silk scarf, tormenting her pussy, scouring across her damp lips and tickling her anus. Scalding fluids ran from her and her hips rose from the stage seeking consummation. Another howl of lust formed in Angelene's throat.

Once again, the spirits withdrew and returned to their pestering routine. Angelene looked at Morty, desperation showing on her face. She wanted more. The seduction had to go on. She needed to have him finish.

Morty acknowledged her request with a slight incline of the head and stood up. He continued standing until his feet were a meter above the ground. In a blink, he was naked as his clothes seemed to fall through him. Floating in the air, Morty moved towards Angelene, his erection pointing the way.

As Angelene watched him she became aware of the other people in the bar for the first time. None of them moved. Everyone; waitresses, bartenders, bouncers and patrons appeared to be frozen in time.

"They stay there until I free them," said Morty as his feet touched the stage. "When I do, they'll remember what I want them to. Now, shall we continue?"

One of Morty's callings spread Angelene's cunt and returned to shimmy on her clit. It seemed to grow a tail and ran a silky surface over Angelene's thighs. "Jesus," she exclaimed as the searing fury grew again. "Yes, yes! I have to have more!"

Morty fell to his knees and began to knead her sweat slicked peaks. He lowered his mouth to a hardened nipple and washed it with his tongue. The vibration on her clit increased in speed and little ripples of force ran over her pussy. The phantoms that had been working on her breasts moved to her hips and ran around and around them, titillating her sensitive skin.

Angelene's arousal rocketed to a peak and exploded. Her hips pumped as the orgasm seized her, She flung her head back and a wail of bliss came pounding out of her mouth.

Morty switched his attentions to her other tit. Her come ratcheted up a notch. In her breathless elation, Angelene felt her wetness run from her, then over her ass to drip on the floor.

Gently, gradually, her orgasm stopped. Angelene's head lolled as all strength left her body. She could feel her lungs gasping for air and the slickness of her sweat under her back. Her mind felt drugged from the emotions that had raged through it.

The teasing forces didn't stop. They changed form once again, this time poking and pinching at sensitive spots. The pink, firm tips of her breasts were squeezed and rolled. What felt like a soft finger tickled at the flesh of her hip joints. A similar action worked at the spot between her cunt and asshole.

Morty began to run his mouth down Angelene's torso. His tongue swept over the skin of her stomach and played at her navel. He continued downward until he was over her weeping slit. Grabbing her ass in both hands and slamming his mouth down, he began to use his lips, teeth and tongue on her womanhood. Her clit was nibbled and nipped. The pleats of her cunt were swept and stroked.

Angelene keened in heat. She had never known such sensation. Her mind faded behind the raw emotions coursing through her. Her head jerked up and she saw Morty's cock just inches from her face. She reached for it, wanting to touch it, to place it in her mouth, to suckle at it until his sperm sprayed from it and coated her throat.

As she stretched for his prick, Morty shoved a finger into her. He fucked it in and around, toying with the nerves there. Angelene's arm moved in a random direction as the delight undulated through her body. "Want him," came an incomplete thought, "need him, playing, so good!"

The fire built to an explosion again. Realizing this, Morty and his minions backed off slightly. Angelene regained some small amount of rationality. "Please," came a whisper from her mouth, "I want more."

Morty resumed his play. More moisture ran from Angelene in response. She whined and shook her head from side to side. Raising her hips, she pressed against Morty's face, spreading her juices across his lips.

Angelene remembered she wanted something. Raising her head again, she saw that his cock was still close enough to touch. Once more she reached for it.

As she did, Morty ran a finger into her ass, pumping and stroking in counter point to the one in her cunt.

Angelene threw her arms wide in reaction. Her head dropped back to the stage and a stammering groan sounded from her. Her hips bounced up and down as his fingers stroked in and out.

This time Morty didn't stop. The desire in Angelene rose and rose until it burst. Shrieking in rapture, Angelene twisted and heaved as the flames raced through her. Sweat ran freely from all her pores and it trickled off to pool around her.

Morty still didn't stop. Somehow he seemed to reach into Angelene and bring her to the heights of elation again and again. Her limbs seemed to go numb and her vision lost focus as orgasm after orgasm washed across her.

Morty stopped manipulating Angelene's cunt with abruptness. Her reaction stopped almost immediately. She felt like a puppet without strings, unable to move on her own. Her head lay to one side and Angelene thought she was drooling a little. Her mind was as incapable of cogitation as her body was of action. Zoned, her perceptions were muddled behind a veil of sexual intoxication.

The wreaths of energy continued prodding and caressing. They seemed to know what areas to handle, those where the fading sensations of orgasm manifested. The touch of them started feedback and Angelene's libido grew yet again. Her head bobbed and weaved as her muscles jerked. Her pussy started to leak once more and it pulsed with need.

Morty added his own hands to the web af arousing touches. As he did this he placed himself between Angelene's legs. The crown of his cock brushed across her clit and lips. The wetness leaking from him was mixed with her own.

Angelene opened her eyes wide at the thrill of him so close. She raised her head and tried to wrap her legs around him to pull him in. Morty held them away and continued teasing. He placed his prick at her warmest spot and pushed just half the head in.

Groaning at being so near but so far from what she wanted, Angelene looked at Morty and pleaded, "Enough! No more teasing. Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Morty responded by pushing into her a little and then withdrawing. "Are you sure?" he asked. "I thought you liked teasing."

Angelene gasped as a wave of passion moved through her. "God," she moaned in reply, "only when I'm the one doing it. It's driving me nuts now. I want. I want your cock in me! I want you to fuck me! Do me! Screw me!"

Morty performed his little dig into her pussy once more. "Really? How can I be sure? You usually don't seem to want the full service."

"I do! I want it! Give it to me! Please! Please! Ple..." Her demands stopped as Morty drove his prick all the way in and started pumping hard.

The warm bands of force realigned themselves and ran over Angelene's arms, legs and throat. One poked at her asshole then pushed it's way inside. Angelene entwined herself around Morty's massive body and came in a blinding flash.

She couldn't speak. She only grunted and gasped as she moved her hips to meet his thrusts. Charges of joy burst all through her body. Angelene no longer noticed anything except the feel of Morty and the shattering delight swamping her mind. The pleasure climbed higher and higher until her soul seemed to twist under the pressure. A scream of euphoria passed from Angelene's lungs and she pumped harder to feed the demands of her body.

She felt her magic lover start to spend in her. Angelene froze as every part of her, including her heart, seemed to stop at the joyous ecstasy that filled her. It went on and on and on. Reality faded away before the exquisite rhapsody.

Angelene blinked and came to her senses. She was alone on stage. Naked except for her socks and shoes, she was backed up against the shelf, arms gripping the rail. Her legs were spread wide, displaying herself wantonly.

The audience was to a man sweating and blinking with amazement. There was no other movement.

An inarticulate sound came from the speakers. The deejay swallowed audibly and tried again. "Jesus. That's the hottest show I've ever seen." He paused to swallow again. "People, the star of our fine club, Angel." The last word was almost worshipful.

Angelene realized she had to leave the stage. It was hard to think, her mind mired in the afterglow of orgasm. Somehow she managed to get to her feet. She wondered, as far as she was able, how her legs managed to hold her up. They were so shaky. Angelene gathered up her clothes from the nice, neat pile they were in and she staggered back to the change room.

She didn't bother to dress. She just sat down. Her body was covered in almost dry sweat and she could feel Morty's seed inside her. A dazed grin crossed her face as she began to remember what had happened.

Oh, how she loved the way she felt. It had all been so fine. She had never known that there was such pleasure to be had. The memory of it glowed in her mind. She couldn't wait for the next time.