The Teasing Air Hostess Ch. 05

Story Info
She introduces him to the cuckold lifestyle.
6.5k words
4.34
17.7k
12
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week after my Goddess gave me the chastity cage was a very strange one, I would get home from work and put it on, then spend the evening trying to go about normal things and not have any naughty thoughts. It was really difficult at first, every time I moved and felt the cage in my pants it made me instantly think of my Goddess and I started to get aroused.

Over the course of the week it got a little more comfortable but I couldn't wear it overnight because I woke up in pain more than a few times as my cock tried to get hard during the night. By the time the weekend came around and I was due to go and visit my Goddess again, I was ready to wear my cage and had got a little more comfortable with it.

When I arrived, I got down on my knees as usual and kissed my Goddess' feet then whilst I was still on my knees I looked up at her and presented the key to my chastity cage to her. She smiled at me and giggled as she took it, attaching it to her necklace so it dangled tantalizingly between her breasts. She bent down to whisper in my ear as my eyes saw it swinging right in my face. "Now you're mine completely aren't you slaveboy?"

Before I could say "Yes Miss." She had turned on her heel and skipped off into the living room with me scrambling to catch up. For the next few hours things were pretty normal, I tidied and cleaned as my Goddess relaxed on the sofa. I then made some food and we sat at the table eating in silence while she was busy on her phone.

When we had finished and I had cleared the dishes, she asked me to come and sit next to her on the sofa. We had a long chat about the things we had done over the last few months and how they made me feel. We talked for almost three hours, she was so caring, sweet and loving that I felt myself falling further under her spell.

At one point she asked me after all the things we had done together, all the excitement, teasing, fun and naughty things, how I felt about her. I didn't even hesitate before blurting out "I love you." I immediately turned red and looked down, inspecting my fingernails, but I didn't miss the smile on her beautiful face before I looked away.

"Awww I know you do sweetie" she said as she cupped my chin with her hand, she leaned in and said again "I know you love me, and you want to please me right?"

"Of course I do Miss."

"That's what I like to hear, you do please me with everything you do for me, you know that right? You do make me so proud baby."

"Thank you Miss."

"Now talking about all of that naughty stuff has got me all worked up, I think you need to do something about that and make sure I'm pleased."

She giggled and I smiled as I sunk to my knees in front of the couch, she slid her little shorts and panties down her sexy legs and I saw that her beautiful little shaved pussy was already wet. I wasted no time in diving forwards and getting stuck in.

She pushed and pulled on my head, directed me to speed up/slow down, squeezed my head between her thighs and moaned more than I had ever heard a girl do before. I spent well over an hour between her legs trying my hardest to prove how much I wanted to please her and I was pretty sure at the end she was very satisfied.

For me it was a very difficult experience with my cock trying to get hard every second in its little cage. But every time my cock swelled and I got a fresh burst of pain, I knuckled down and tried even harder to please my Goddess. I wasn't even thinking about my own pleasure because that just brought more pain.

When she finally pushed me away we were both panting and we were both satisfied but in very different ways. I let her relax by worshipping her feet letting her come down from the orgasms she'd just had.

Things were a little strange after that and I wasn't quite sure what to do. I picked up my Goddess from the couch and carried her to the bedroom, gently placing her in the bed and sliding in behind her. I spooned her beautiful body and felt my cage tighten for about the thousandth time that day, her gorgeous bottom was rubbing against my cage and a few seconds after laying down she started to wiggle her ass back against me.

That seemed to snap her back into reality as I groaned in pain and she giggled, turning to me and asking what the fuck I was doing. I couldn't come up with any response and she snapped telling me to get out of her bed. I looked forlornly at the key that was around her neck knowing it was the key to my release but not having the balls to ask her for it. She snuggled herself up in her duvet and told me to get the fuck out and go home.

Later that night I was sat at home trying to get my mind around everything that had happened that day when I got a text from her. She said that she knew she had held onto my key and that it was a punishment for getting into bed with her without permission. She said that she was going to give me the key back when I left as agreed but I had been naughty so would have to live with that and come back the next day to see if I was allowed the key back then.

The night was terrible, I barely slept and couldn't take my mind off what had happened that day. I had served my Goddess as usual, doing everything for her, told her that I loved her and then given her as much pleasure as I could before helping her into bed. After all that, she didn't even think I had earned a little hug and snuggle before giving me my key to take home.

What was going on? Did she love me too? Was she just messing with me? Did I really want this to continue? My mind raced all night long and I woke in pain after a fitful couple of hours sleep. It was Sunday and I didn't have much to do but busied myself around my flat trying to keep busy and my mind off what had happened.

I got a message from my Goddess telling me to come round to hers at about 4 in the afternoon and to bring a bottle of something as an apology. I wasn't sure how I felt about this but after weighing it up in my mind I thought that I had to see where things were so I bought a bottle and headed round to hers.

When I arrived she was dressed to impress with a slinky little red dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. I could clearly see her nipples, which meant she wasn't wearing a bra and I could also see the bumps of her garter straps so I knew she was wearing stockings. I greeted her in the usual way, kissing one of the pairs of high heels I had previously bought for her and as she turned to walk away I saw the seams running up the back of her stockings and I melted once again.

I entered the living room and saw the table set for a nice meal with candles and I immediately thought she was doing this to apologise for being mean the day before after I told her I loved her. She told me she'd done this to have a meal with a special man and I assumed she was talking about me.

She told me we needed to talk again and she led me into the spare bedroom where there was a wooden chair sat against the wall facing the bed. She told me to sit down and said that she wanted to explain some things to me but also wanted to give me a little treat. She was going to let me out of my cage but she didn't want me to play with myself so was going to tie me to the chair.

I readily agreed and stripped naked as ordered and sat down on the chair. She bound my arms and legs to the chair with tape before taking the key from around her neck and unlocking my cage. I was immediately hard from the look and smell of her and she smiled looking at this before sitting back on the bed with her legs crossed.

"Now slave boy, you told me something yesterday when we were talking and I don't think I fully appreciated it at the time. I also wasn't sure if you really meant it, so I will ask you again. When you said you loved me, did you mean it?"

"Yes Miss I did, I spent all night thinking about it and how I felt about you, with your teasing, your punishments and everything. But yes I do love you."

She beamed and thanked me for being so honest. Then proceeded to give me a bit of a lap dance, never getting close enough to touch me but just teasing me with her sexy body. She pulled up her dress so I could see her stocking tops and place her sexy high heel on my chest for me to kiss occasionally.

She then told me that she needed to tell me something serious. She got on her knees between my legs with her pretty face just inches from my cock as she looked up into my eyes.

"The thing is slave boy, I love you too. But not in the classic way of a boyfriend and girlfriend. I think you know this already but I need to tell you. I love having you around to help me with things, make my life easier and worship me. I think you love that too." I nodded but she put a finger to my lips to stop me from talking telling me to let her finish.

"Now, knowing how I feel about you, I want to ask you something. Are you ready to take things to the next level?"

"Yes Miss I am."

"Good boy. I want you to know that this won't be a traditional relationship, I will continue to tease you, test your limits and expect you to worship me as you have been doing."

"Yes Miss."

"And I also want you to know that your little cock won't be pleasing me, I know you have a talented tongue that I will be making use of, but that little thing wouldn't ever be able to please me." She slapped my cock as she said this and it bulged even more than ever.

"So what do you think sweetie, do you agree and want to carry on?" As she said this she opened her mouth and moved towards my cock, I could feel her breath on it, she was so close now. Finally I was going to get inside her pretty mouth. I was so happy.

"Yes Miss I do, please let me be yours, I will do everything I can to please you and make you happy." She giggled as she leaned back, blowing cold air against my cock and shooting me a facial expression that said 'you didn't really think I was going to suck it did you?' and she smiled at me.

"Good boy, I knew you would say that." She stood up and kissed me on my cheek.

"Now that we have that settled, I can tell you about what's going to happen tonight." She reached onto the bed and pulled out a gag from under the covers, which she place into my mouth and secured behind my head.

"I know you thought that the nice meal out there was for you, but it isn't. I want to test whether you are really honest about being with me and everything you just said. So I tied you up here and I'm going to leave you here for the next few hours while I have a date over."

She must have seen the hurt in my eyes as I started to tear up thinking about my Goddess doing all of this for another man.

"Awwww don't be upset sweetie, I told you that you wouldn't be the one to sexually please me, so I need some real men with nice big cocks to do that. I will still love you and we will do couple stuff together, but not this."

I started to shake my head as this began to sink in.

"I said this was a test and I'm not going to force you to accept this, it's your choice whether you stay or not. When I go next door, I will leave a pair of scissors next to your hand. If you can't take it and don't want to carry on with me, you can cut the tape holding you here, take your cage and your key and leave at any time. But if you do that, I don't want to see you again, we won't have any more contact and you won't be able to worship me anymore."

I could tell she was deadly serious about this.

"I really hope you choose to stay, I have been so happy with you around and this is really what I want to happen. But if you can't take it, I will understand. I will be very disappointed, but will understand. This life isn't for everyone."

She turned away and then looked back.

"Just one thing to think about sweetie, ever since I mentioned my date and what was going to happen tonight, your cock has got even harder and been dripping pre-cum all over the place."

My mind was a mess; I could barely think straight and started to cry when she left the room, closing the door behind her. I heard her date arrive and although I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying it was clear that this wasn't the first time they had met. They got along really well, laughing with each other through the meal. I couldn't take my mind off my sexy Goddess, how good she looked all dressed up and how someone else was going to get the benefit of that. But I stayed sat down.

Over the next few hours I picked up the scissors half a dozen times and was about to cut my bonds before something stopped me. I wondered about everything, whether she would change her mind in the future, whether I could take being with someone who had sex with other men, whether people would find out?

But the one thing that I couldn't deny was how sexually excited I was. Every time I heard her giggle and thought about what he was doing or saying to her my cock twitched, and when they went into the bedroom I was hard as a rock for the entire time.

Listening to my Goddess have sex in the next room was torture, I was thankful that she took my cage off because I'm sure I would have been in lots of pain otherwise.

It felt like days that they were going at it but it must have only been about an hour or so and by the sounds of it they had sex twice, with a little break in between, I assumed so he could recover a little. Every time my Goddess squealed in orgasm I dripped more pre-cum.

Finally I heard the shower running and shortly after I heard the front door open & close and I knew he had gone. I was still in a state of shock, I couldn't believe what had happened and that I had stuck around. I guess I really did love my Goddess.

When she entered the room and I saw her fresh from the shower, wearing a little robe my heart leapt. She saw me and burst into tears, running over to hug me. At first I thought she was crying because she was so sorry but she soon told me that she was so happy I had stayed and was really worried that I wasn't going to be able to take it. She said that now I had managed to deal with it she wasn't going to hide anything from me anymore and that I was going to know about all of her dates and lovers.

As she hugged me my hard cock was rubbing against her stomach and after all of the teasing and the sexual activity I was getting very close to an orgasm as she moved against me. I couldn't say anything because of the gag but I think she sensed it.

She opened her robe and I felt her naked body against mine, she pressed into me hard and started rotating her hips in a little rhythm that had me on the edge in seconds.

She leaned close into my ear and whispered "You wouldn't believe how big his cock was sweetie, he knew how to use it as well, I lost count of how many times I came. But I bet you heard every one didn't you?" she breathed in my ear and bit my ear lobe just as I couldn't take any more and I exploded against her stomach.

She sat back on the bed and laughed as I sat there, tied up, gagged and with a rapidly decreasing erection. "Well it looks like I wasn't the only one who enjoyed it then eh slave boy?"

She left to clean herself up and when she came back she re-fitted my cock cage and locked it before letting me out of my bonds. It was quite late by this time and she told me that we both needed time to understand what had happened and embrace our new life together. We said goodbye in the usual way with me on my knees kissing her feet and she handed me the key to my cage.

When I stood up and before I left she pulled me into her and gave me a massive hug, thanking me again for making her so happy and she planted a huge kiss on my cheek. I left dazed once again and drove home with my mind reeling. I couldn't believe what had happened that weekend and whether I could take it moving forwards, but I did know two things. I loved my Goddess and I had never cum harder than I had just before. Once I got home and removed my cage I slept soundly that night.

The next few weeks were a little strange, we settled back into a rhythm of service like we had before, I would go over a few times a week to clean, tidy up and cook dinner for her. Sometimes we would sit and chat, I always worshipped her feet and often gave her a relaxing foot massage before I left. But there wasn't any sexual contact between us, not even me pleasing her orally.

Of course I was always wearing my chastity cage when I saw her and I would always kneel before her as I arrived, kissing her feet or heels and handing over the key to my cage. I would repeat this as I was leaving and she would hand over the key telling me I had been good and earned it back. She hadn't kept hold of it again like before.

After a few weeks when I arrived she sat me down on the sofa and we had another heart to heart talk. She wanted to know how I was feeling about everything now that I'd had some time to digest it all. I told her that it was really difficult for me at first but that I had come to understand and the more I thought about it, the more I got on board with the idea. I really liked spending time with and serving her and I did really love the teasing and everything that came with that. I also confessed that hearing her with another man (although it had made me insanely jealous) had been a massive turn on and I had cum so hard when she was rubbing against me. Finally I told her that I accepted that I would never be her lover in a sexual way, but that I really loved and valued us doing the coupley things like snuggling up while watching a movie and I would also love being able to snuggle her in bed.

She took it all on board and let me get everything off my chest before she responded. She thanked me for being so honest and said that she understood where I was coming from. She really loved all of the stuff we were doing and it really turned her on to tease, control and have me serving her, it made her feel like a real Goddess when I treated her that way and she didn't want that to change. She liked the idea of being a couple, as long as I accepted two things.

1)She would always be in control, although we might appear as an equal couple to some friends who didn't know about our arrangement, in private I would always defer to her.

2)I would never be the one to sexually please her with my penis, that right and privilege was reserved for real men with nice big cocks that could do things I wasn't able to do.

If I accepted these conditions then we would both have a great time and she promised to keep teasing me, pushing my boundaries and exploring things that would blow both of our minds. I nodded as she spoke and slowly the serious tone turned into a happier one as she saw my agreement. She lent back on the couch and twisted her body towards me, lifting her pretty little feet into my lap for me to massage as she talked.

When she felt my cock straining at the cage trying to get her she got that evil little glint in her eye that I loved so much and she smirked at me. She told me that she had been seeing a couple of other guys, along with the one I had heard a few weeks ago, and that she wasn't planning on stopping. She really wanted to share the fun she was having with me but had not wanted to push things too far too quickly after the last time. She wanted me to be accepting and learn to love the fact that she was getting pleased so well.

I agreed that it was tough but I loved seeing her happy and I would get used to the fact that she was seeing other men. She beamed a smile at me and suddenly raised her voice "You can come in now".

I was confused for a few seconds until I heard the door of the bedroom open and footsteps coming towards the living room. She touched my cheek with her hand gently and told me that everything would be alright and to just enjoy it..... because she sure as well was going to.

She smiled warmly as a tall guy entered the room, she stood up to greet him with a big kiss and I felt the pang of jealousy as he took her into his strong arms, kissing her deeply. She led him to the couch and sat him down next to me, quickly climbing into his lap and replacing her feet in my lap.

12