The Teasing Air Hostess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't mind if my boyfriend gives my feet a little massage before we start do you baby?" she said to him.

"No, that's cool, as long as he knows his place and doesn't interfere."

"Of course not, he knows how to behave himself, don't you slave boy?" it was a rhetorical question and the look on her face told me I didn't need to answer. "I've told Dave here all about our little arrangement and he's completely fine with it. You see his girlfriend is a bit of a prude so he needs somewhere to let his sexual aggression out, he's not looking for a relationship, just some GOOD, HARD, DIRTY, AGGRESSIVE SEX. And when I told him that I had a boyfriend who couldn't get the job done, he was happy to oblige." They both laughed as she humiliated me, all the time they were fondling each other and kissing.

"Speaking of which, I've been waiting in there for ages for you, how about we get to it?" he said with an air that clearly suggested he wasn't prepared to wait any longer. "Oooo you are impatient aren't you big boy" she said as her hand traced the outline of his manhood in his trousers. "Just let me go and slip into something a little sexier and I'll be right with you". She was about to get up and head off when he suddenly grabbed her arm, pulling her back onto his lap. "Don't worry about that, I'm in a hurry and you've kept me waiting long enough".

He then stood up, kissed her hard on the mouth and she melted into his arms once again as he half dragged, half carried her into the bedroom. I sat on the couch partly paralysed with fear, shock and not being sure what to do with myself having seen my Goddess behave and be treated in that way. I really wasn't sure what to do until I heard voices telling me to come through, I needed to watch what was about to happen.

By the time I got into the bedroom they were both practically naked already and lay back on the bed, my Goddess still had her knickers on but they were pushed to the side and he had worked a couple of fingers inside her. When she became aware of my presence she broke away from kissing him and told me to take her knickers off for him as a sign of my permission for him to fuck my girlfriend -- like my permission actually mattered anyway.

I moved over to the bed and took hold of her knickers with shaking hands, as I started to pull them down I realized that his fingers were still inside her and I couldn't pull them off unless he moved. What was I going to do? After a few seconds of hesitation I realized that they had stopped and were both looking at me. When I looked up they both burst into laughter and she asked me whether I needed anything. I must have turned so red as I politely asked if he could move his hand so I could finish removing her knickers. But they weren't going to make it that easy and pushed me to explain exactly why her knickers needed to come off. The pain in my cage was intense as I explained in detail that having her knickers off would mean that he had free access to her beautiful pussy and would be able to make her feel so much better than I was ever able to.

Eventually when they had finished laughing at and teasing me, they let me finish my job and told me to stand by the end of the bed and stay quiet in case I was needed again. It felt really strange standing over them as a man took my girlfriend right in front of me. She spent some time sucking his big cock with her ass in the air pointed right at me and I was so desperate to lean forward and worship her but I knew that would ruin the mood.

After she had cum on his fingers a couple of times and she had been sucking his cock and teasing his balls for about 10 minutes he announced that he needed some of that tight pussy. She climbed on top of him and got in position ready to sink down on his manhood when she suddenly stopped and turned around to face me.

"Sweetie, I need a little help here. You see Dave's cock is really big and I need to concentrate as it slides into my tight little pussy. I need it to be standing straight up in the air but I can't hold it myself or I'll lose my balance. Do you think you could help me out?" she said in a little girls voice and bit her lip.

Of course, I melted and agreed to help her out. I took his meaty cock in my hand and placed it at the entrance to her wet pussy. She moaned as she started to work her way down his length, easing it inside her bit by bit. It took her a couple of minutes to work her way down so that her pussy was resting against my hand, all the while I was mesmerized by the way her body reacted and the dirty words coming out of her mouth and she was penetrated by his big cock.

"Hey sissy boy, I know you must be loving it to actually hold a real cock in your hand for once, but you need to move so I can get the rest of this delicious monster inside me." They both giggled again as I was shocked back to reality and scurried back to the end of the bed.

I wasn't called upon for the next hour as they got lost in their sexual game. He took her in multiple positions and after cumming in her once she sucked him back to life and jumped straight back on his cock for a second round. He pushed her face into the bed as he pounded her from behind, he pulled her hair, pinched her nipples, slapped her ass and called her all the names under the sun.... and she loved every second. I began to realize that I could never treat my Goddess like that and started to understand why she needed this treatment.

After he came the second time, he quickly showered and left, leaving me and my Goddess alone. After a while coming down from her last orgasm she told me to get naked, she said she was so proud of how I had behaved and I would get a reward. She produced the key to my chastity cage and allowed me to unlock myself. She then ordered me to put my hands on my head while she toyed with my cock with her pretty little feet.

She was so skilled at applying just enough pressure to tease but not push me over the edge, gently kicking at my balls and moving away when I got close to orgasm and started to thrust my hips, hoping to hump her sexy feet. All the while she was describing how good Mark has made her feel and that when she was happy, that meant pleasure for me too. Very soon I was begging her to let me cum and she told me I was allowed on two conditions.

First, she was going to count down from 10 and I was only allowed to cum when she hit 1. If I came before, she would kick me hard in the balls and ruin my orgasm, if I didn't cum when she hit 1, she would stop and put me back in my cage for a week. This thought terrified me in my desperately horny state.

Second, she wanted me to cum on her feet and I had to taste my cum from her toes, I didn't have to eat it all she said, but just have a taste for her.

I readily agreed and as she began her countdown I was right on the edge when she reached 8. I tried to calm down a little and then when she reached 4 I thought I wasn't going to get back to the edge in time. I needn't have worried, one look down at my gorgeous Goddess and the naughty thoughts she was filling my head with got me right back to the edge and I just managed to hold out until 1.

She held me to my word, making me taste my fresh cum from her sexy little feet, it wasn't as bad as I thought but it did make me feel humiliated and shamed and I quickly stopped when she laughed and said she wasn't sure if I would actually do it.

I left that night again with very mixed emotions about what had happened, where we were going with our relationship and also how excited I had gotten when it was all happening.

We got into a rhythm of service once again, I was round at my Goddess/Girlfriend's flat now about 4-5 times a week and maybe two times she would have another male 'visitor'. I struggled with watching or listening every time but was slowly getting used to it and the time we spent as a couple was amazing. We went out for dinner or drinks and did other date-type stuff which was great. I'd even introduced her to a few of my friends who had congratulated me on landing such an amazing girlfriend. If only they knew the truth...

Things had started to go quite well and we were both starting to enjoy ourselves even more than ever. One Saturday night, we were both out with different sets of friends for separate events, as usual she had teased me a little with pictures of her looking sexy in her clubbing outfit, telling me that loads of guys were going to be drooling over her all night and that she would be dancing with her girlfriends and probably some hot guys too.

I got home about 1am and after a quick glass of water I fell into bed, feeling quite tired. I was woken up by the sound of my phone around 3am and instantly got excited when I saw a few messages from my Goddess coming through. She told me that she was having a great night but she didn't want it to end and wondered if she could drop into my flat and carry on the party. She asked if I minded whether she brought a friend and she sent a picture of her with one of her really hot mates, they were kissing in the back of a taxi.

Oh my goodness my mind exploded and of course I said yes it was fine. The opportunity to serve two hot ladies and maybe even have a little fun with them was hard to resist. I knew that my Goddess was attracted to women and had experimented a little in the past, she was always teasing me about the fantasy of having sex with another woman, or even having a threesome. I had some drinks in the fridge and would be fine for them to come over. She replied instantly saying they would be here in 10 minutes and I should quickly put my cage on, get some music sorted and have some appropriate lighting in the living room.

I got up so quickly, putting my cage on as carefully as I could with my hands shaking. I put a couple of lamps on and lit some candles in the living room. I was just finding some music when I heard the intercom buzz. I quickly buzzed them in without even looking at the video screen and opened the front door whilst I finished getting the living room ready.

My jaw dropped as I saw the two beautiful young women come through the doorway in their short skirts and sexy high heels, showing off those deliciously toned legs. But I wasn't expecting the large man who followed them in smiling at the shocked look on my face. They went into the living room and Jenny quickly sat down next to the guy on one sofa while my Goddess came over to check I was wearing my cage and accept the key from me. Then she went to sit on the other side of the guy while I sorted out some drinks for them.

My Goddess made me sit down next to Colin and the girls then started to do some sexy dancing in front of us both, they were really getting into it but I could tell they were both looking at Colin the entire time and were trying to turn him on.

It wasn't long before the teasing worked and Colin quickly dragged Jenny into a bedroom for some more action. My Goddess told me to get naked and go get into bed and that she would be joining me shortly. She slipped into the other room to join the lovers while I went to patiently wait in my room with the pain of my chastity cage reaching new heights as I heard the dirty threesome going on next door.

A short while later my Goddess stumbled into my room completely naked but looking quite satisfied, she climbed on top of me and started rubbing herself over my cage causing me to yelp out in pain. She leaned over and told me that she wasn't done for the night and that she needed some more cock to be completely satisfied. I was shocked and elated as she told me this while she was dangling the key to my cage in my face. I was finally going to get to be inside my Goddess, I knew she was a little drunk and must have forgotten her rules. Oh god I had waited for this day and I was so happy...... and then the intercom buzzed again. She giggled and jumped off me to go and answer.

My heart dropped as Dave walked into the bedroom telling me that my Goddess had called him desperate for a real man to come over and give her a seeing to and to get my ass off the bed so he could make proper use of it. I started to cry as they kissed while she undressed him and they fucked on my bed. When they were done and he had left, my Goddess allowed me back into my bed and I was allowed to spoon her (still wearing my cage of course) and I was lay in the wet patch as a reminder of their fucking all night. The sounds of sex from next door had long since finished and I assumed they must have been sleeping.

The next morning the Colin showered and left pretty early and I was left with two gorgeous Goddesses to serve breakfast to and help them recover from their hangovers. Even in their delicate states, they were still able to tease me about what had happened the night before.

End of chapter five

12