All Comments on 'The Tell-Tale Touch'

by legerdemer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Scratching my head on this one. Don't see how April Fool's day plays into this one. It seems Grant was the only person that wasn't in on the so called prank. Grant would've screwed them both without needing them to pull a joke on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lab life

I'm a Clinical Laboratory Technologist and worked in the Microbiology lab for 20 plus years. It was cool to see the profession described with such accuracy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No April Fools here!

The only April fool is Grant....he's been played like a taut violin bow....these bitches manipulated him....not that he didnt get anything out of it....but it was an elaborate ruse to get him to screw both of them....and have a group session.

Being such a naive idiot....he fell for it hook line and sinker.

Two kinky bitches will always top a doofus

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 9 years ago
Tag team switching??

We hope there's more to this story, yet to be told. Will Grant switch between Jayne and Lisa in the same bed? Will he sneak out to the bathroom with Jayne (her secret rendezvous point) while Lisa sleeps through the night? Which anus will he do first? Will Erin or Grant's parents come to visit for an unexpected visit? When will the other pussy ever get its gender figured out?

motordaddymotordaddyover 8 years ago
GREAT STORY

BUT PLEASE TELL ME THERE ARE MORE.

ErisJadeErisJadealmost 8 years ago
Love it!

What a triangle! Superbly written characters and storyline. Thoroughly enjoyed reading (again).

Thank you for sharing !!!

~EJ~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous