The Tell-Tale Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed for another hour or so, drinking beer and chatting with me and each other about all sorts of things: living in Ann Arbor compared to where they'd come from, comparing art school, med school, and grad school, the Ann Arbor music and art scene, and trivia like where to get the best bread and fruit and the cheapest lunch counter close to the university. The kitten had given up exploring and had clambered up my leg and curled up next to me on the second arm chair. Eventually they left, leaving me completely exhausted and shell-shocked. I didn't even feel like making the early dinner I usually ate before heading to the hospital. I cleaned up the beer bottles and scooped up the kitten, dropping him onto my bed next to the pillow.

I went into the bathroom to take a piss and rinse my mouth, and looked at myself in the mirror. The vision of Jayne's hand snaked between Lisa's thighs, pumping in and out, flooded my brain and I felt myself swell. I pulled down my zipper and let my jeans drop around my ankles, then squirted some hand lotion into my right hand and, leaning onto my left hand on the counter, I palmed my shaft, squeezing with each upward tug. The image of Lisa's breast squeezed between Jayne's fingers, the purplish-black nipple jutting out, had me rub harder, sliding along my entire length from base to glans. I thought about Lisa's thick juices on Jayne's fingers, wanted to suck on them, suck on those swollen lips below the fleshy mound covered in trimmed brown-black tight curls. I wanted to see the color of her labia. I felt the pressure start behind my balls, and I reached down to roll them between my fingers. Fuck, I wanted to see that smooth chocolatey skin below me while I pumped my semen into her, Jayne watching. I remembered Jayne's predatory look while her palm and slimy fingers were working against Lisa, the knuckles glistening. My balls tightened and my shaft swelled, the pressure heightening and reaching its zenith until I saw nothing at all and I felt the semen squirting out of me onto my stomach and chest.

I had to use both hands to prop myself up on the counter and catch my breath. Looking at myself again, I thought of Erin and how much I missed her. Only three more weeks until my next trip home.

~~~~~

The hospital was pretty quiet, even for a Sunday evening and night. I was expecting Lisa to come in and ask about the status of her patient's samples, but it was nearly 10 o'clock and she still hadn't shown up. I had the music as cranked up as I dared to keep myself awake - the usual nap I liked to take before my 4 o'clock to midnight shifts had been cut short by the longer than usual farmer's market trip and Lisa's and Jayne's visit to my apartment. At least I'd had no trouble getting to sleep, and barely made it in on time. The shift ended as it had unfolded, with hardly any samples needing to be processed, and I grabbed my coat and headed out.

The night air was cold and crisp, cold even for a late March night. It had been a long winter, and everyone was ready for Spring. Still, there was no wind and I was too wound up to go home and to bed, so I grabbed my bike and headed over to the Nichols Arboretum, not far from the hospital. The gate was locked this time of night, but I'd figured out a place to climb and jump over without attracting attention. There was still snow on the ground, and the moon reflecting off the snow gave the gentle hill down to the Huron River an ethereal look. I stayed in the shadow of the trees and walked down to the river bank, the crunching of the snow under my boots sounding loud against the frosty air devoid of any other sounds except the occasional snow creak.

I walked along the river bank, staring at the gently moving water. What a day this had been. I'd really enjoyed meeting Lisa, but I had no idea how to deal with what had happened in my bathroom. Would Jayne tell her I'd watched them? I was sort of glad and sort of sorry that Lisa hadn't visited me. Maybe Jayne had told her that I'd watched them and she was embarrassed.

And what about Erin? Did this mean that I had any less feelings for her? There was no question I was attracted to Lisa, and would be welcome any chance for a date with her. But I still loved Erin - it was painful to be without her. We had thought we'd be talking all the time, but time for both of us was really limited and our schedules didn't mesh well. So our interactions were scheduled rather than spontaneous, though the computer chats and emails helped a lot. Still, if I was honest, she was starting to seem more remote. We'd already been apart for nearly seven months now. Between one thing and another, we'd simply been unable to keep up with our intended schedule of one visiting the other every month. Her voice could still soothe me out of my anxious moods over school, and she seemed as loving as ever.

I was still walking aimlessly on the river bank when I saw the silhouette against the snow, a small shape huddled in a parka, a fake fur-lined hood pulled up and held closed with some sort of scarf. I wasn't really feeling sociable, but I was almost upon the shape and when it turned away from staring at the river to look in my direction, I knew it was too late. I had to be polite, at least.

"Hi. Aren't you cold out here, this time of night?" I ventured, keeping my voice as neutral and friendly as possible.

I recognized the chuckle coming back at me.

"Hey, Grant. It's me. Having a bit of alone time."

"Sorry. Want me to leave you alone?"

"No, no. I think I've had sufficient alone time for now, I'm good. Good to meet someone I know."

I nodded, going to back to being nervous about her.

"I thought you'd come by today, look at the results for that patient of yours."

"I did, before you got there. Didn't they tell you? I asked to see the plates and they went ahead and let me. I told them you had, so they didn't see any problem with it. "

"Must have slipped their mind. So, what's the status?"

"I started the guy on a course of antibiotics. It was very helpful, thanks for doing that."

"No worries. Glad it was helpful."

We sat silent next to each other, thinking our own thoughts. She was in mine, and I bet I was in hers, but I didn't ask.

"I'm sorry," she said, finally. "Nothing like that was supposed to happen."

"The samples? I told you, it's OK. I was careful not to cross any lines that would get either of us in trouble."

"No, no. At your house. The bathroom. Jayne told me when we got home."

"Oh." What did I say to that? I just wasn't prepared to say anything.

"I'm sorry. I felt like she disrespected both of us. Especially you."

"Lisa..."

"I'm sorry, really," she paused. "But... did you like it?"

I turned to her. She was still facing straight ahead, focused on the river.

"Umhn..." I had to clear my throat. How truthful did I really want to be? What if I weirded her out, sent her running?

I felt her hand inch over, looking for mine where it rested on my knee.

"I like you, Grant. I'm sorry she did that. She always does shit like that. Fancies herself a domme."

"A what?"

"You know, a dominant? Someone who sexually dominates over someone else?"

"What does that make you?"

"A submissive. Except I'm not really a submissive. I guess they'd call me a switch, if I gave a shit for labels."

"A switch? What's that?"

"Someone who's not entirely dominant nor entirely submissive. Switches between the two."

"What am I?"

She snorted, not quite her adorable chuckle of earlier. Something more raw, more predatory.

"You're definitely vanilla. Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless you liked it. Then you'd definitely be kinky. Did it turn you on?" I glanced her way to see her looking at me.

"Yea, it turned me on," I admitted, turning back toward the river. I definitely did not want to look at her while I confessed that. "I wanted..."

"To fuck me too?"

I sat there a few more seconds, thinking about how honest I really wanted to be with her. "Yeah, I did."

"And Jayne?"

"What about her?"

"Did you want to fuck her too?"

"Well, I definitely could. The whole scene was hot as hell. I... But I like you a lot more, Lisa. You're beautiful. Sexy."

"Did you masturbate to it?"

"Yes, I did. Didn't mean to, but it really was hot as hell."

I didn't look but I saw her nodding out of the corner of my eye. She squeezed my hand in hers.

"Grant, would you invite me to your place?"

I sat silently. I didn't know what to do, how to tell her about Erin now. It was enough for her to draw her own conclusion.

"I know you have a girlfriend. You told us, at the market."

"Yea, I do, back in Pennsylvania. York. Her name is Erin."

"Long distance relationships suck."

"Yea they do. We don't see each other near enough."

Back to silence, a little less comfortable.

"Grant, could you still... please? Assuming you don't find me repulsive. I won't impose."

"I find you very attractive, Lisa. I'd love to invite you."

"But?"

"But I can't promise you anything longterm."

"Will this screw up your relationship with Erin?"

"I don't think so. We can see others if we want."

I stood up, and held my hand out to help her stand up as well. I squeezed her hand as she stood next to me.

"And do you want?" she asked.

"Yes, I definitely want. How'd you get here?"

"My car is right up there, on the street."

"I'm on my bike. I'll meet you at the apartment."

"Isn't your bike locked up? I could give you a ride, and drive you in tomorrow. It's my day off."

"Deal. I don't have classes till the afternoon."

I wanted to ask her what Jayne would say to her spending the night out, but didn't feel it was my place, nor my concern. As hot as it'd been, I hadn't liked what Jayne had done to Lisa. That was no way to treat a girlfriend.

We climbed the hill in silence, still holding hands until we reached the fence. Lisa led me down a little farther than where I'd climbed over, pointing to a place where two sections of fence were adjoined, and the fence was discontinuous. She squeezed through easily, I with a little more difficulty. I checked on my bike, making sure it was OK to leave it where it was. I worried a bit about getting it stolen, but I felt being in the Midwest was insurance enough to leave it there one night. After all, there were plenty of opportunities for it to get stolen on campus.

We drove to my apartment almost in silence. I wanted to ask all sorts of questions about her and Jayne, but couldn't quite figure out how to frame them, so I left it alone. I had had friends in college who were gay, and I thought I'd known at least one lesbian couple, but none of them had been that close. I'd had no problems with alternative sexuality, just hadn't been exposed to it very closely. I'd certainly wondered about my own sexuality once or twice, when I'd lingered a little longer than seemed strictly proper on a swim team mate rinsing off chlorine in the showers after practice. I'd once watched a college buddy stroke himself leisurely while we were at his place watching a ball game, eating burgers and drinking beer. He'd asked me if I minded, and I said no. He said it relaxed him - he almost always did it when watching a game. He'd invited me to do the same, but I wasn't feeling it. At least at first, truth be told - by the time he'd finished jacking himself off, his semen splattered all over his abs, I'd had to adjust myself in my pants a few times.

"Have you ever tasted your jizz?" he asked me, acknowledging my interest.

I'd shaken my head, speechless.

"It's not bad-tasting at all. Don't know what my girlfriends complain about, frankly. Here, try it," and he scooped some of it on his finger and brought it near my lips.

I shrank just a little, but I was curious, too, so I licked it off.

"I can't quite taste it. It's the texture that's just kind of slimy."

"Want some more?"

"No thanks, dude, I'm fine. All yours," I said, and chased it with my beer.

I'd nearly forgotten about that incident. On our way to my place, I wondered about Lisa and Jayne, and how their dynamics compared to mine and Erin's.

"Here we are," Lisa said, and pulled into a parking space in the complex's lot. She grabbed her backpack from her trunk and followed me into the building.

Inside the apartment I pointed to a place she could leave her stuff, took off my parka and boots, and gestured to her to take hers off as well.

"Make yourself comfortable. They keep the complex pretty warm. It gets downright hot sometimes. You want some soda? Water? Beer? I think I have some Irish whisky as well. Out of wine, though."

"No worries. I'll take a beer for now."

She took her beer to the small kitchen island, while I went to the bathroom. When I returned, she was looking at a photo album Erin had given me as a going-away present.

"She's a cutie, isn't she?"

"I think so," I said.

I closed the album and pulled her with me to sit down in my lap on one of the arm chairs. I didn't really know what to say. I'd made my mind up to cross a line, and she was here in my place. It seemed there was only one way to go from here. She put her hands on either side of my face and leaned in, her lips first touching mine lightly then skating upwards, brushing my cheek, my eyebrows, my nose, and my eyes. I pulled her back to my mouth and pressed against her, tasting her lips, running the tip of my tongue along her upper and then lower fleshy curves and, parting them, dipping into her mouth. I heard her sigh and felt her relax against me, her chest pressing into mine. She was not Erin. Different, exotic. Her kiss was more demanding in some ways.

I'd already taken off my sweater and flannel shirt. She pulled up on the hem of my T-shirt and slid her hands underneath, running her smooth palms over my skin, lingering on my nipples. When she rubbed and pulled and pinched them, I couldn't help but arch into her, my nipples were so sensitive to her touch. She bent down to nuzzle my neck, and her kinky curls, softer than I'd imagined, rubbed against my jaw and my cheek.

"Yes, Lisa... please... let me..."

I unbuttoned her shirt, taking my time pulling it off, smoothing my hands over her shoulders, feeling her feminine muscles. Underneath she wore a tank top, which I inched upwards and over her head, stroking her velvety smooth skin with my lips as I hovered over her abs, her barely rounded stomach, her ribs. Proceeded into the valley between her breasts, handfuls of beautifully-rounded flesh, the darker nipples standing at attention above the areoles. I sucked one of the areoles into my mouth, flicking the nipple with my tongue and tugging on it with my teeth. When I let go, she arched the other breast towards my mouth. "Don't forget me..."

She had straddled me and was rubbing rub crotch on my thigh, moaning as I'd been worrying her breasts. "Please, Grant, my jeans..."

"All in good time, my sweet, all in good time..."

Suddenly her mouth was on my shoulder, biting down on it, sliding down to my nipple and sucking on it so hard I'd winced.

"Fuck!" I gasped, and she switched to suckling on it, alternating between light nips and tongue swipes.

"OK, I'll take off your jeans, goddess," I said, and she purred in my ear, nibbling the lobe and swirling the rim with the tip of her tongue. I couldn't wait to get both of our jeans off. I felt the heat pooled in both our groins, rubbing my bulging crotch against the heated juncture of her thighs. She stood, still straddling me, and I undid the buttons of her fly, but I needed her to back up so I could slide the tight jeans off. She wore the thinnest of hip-hugging undies underneath, the white material lacy and see-through. She took over taking off her own pants, turning away from me and sticking out her buttocks towards me provocatively. As if I needed any more provocation...

Underneath she had white thigh-high stockings, trimmed with lace.

"Is this what you always wear when you're on call?" I whistled softly. Had she planned this?

"Only when I want to tease the male residents, or lab techs. It helps getting stuff done on my own timeline." She looked at me over her shoulder, her eyes twinkling and her lips slanted upwards at the corners. Her mouth was the sexiest mouth I'd ever seen, and I was dreaming of those lips on me below my belt.

I quickly unzipped and pulled down my own jeans and boxers, my shaft springing erect free from its confinement, then sat down again. Lisa leaned forward and backed up, flanked my legs with her thighs, flexing her knees to squat slightly and rub her vulva over the head of my penis. She was soaking wet, and she kept rubbing, almost dancing on the head, then pushing the shaft forward and sliding forward and backward along its length, leaving wet sticky trails in her wake. I had my hands on her hips and when I couldn't stand it any more, I seated her on the tip of my cock and asked, hoarsely:

"Lisa, are you protected? Are you safe?"

"Yes. Both. You?"

"Yes. Do you want me to get a condom anyway? I have a few, I think, in the bathroom."

"No, I want you bare, if I can trust you."

With one hand still on her hip and the other at the base of my quivering shaft, I guided myself between her swollen lips into her soaking cunt. As soon as I'd cleared the outside I flexed my groin upwards, impaling her and causing her to gasp as I sliced through her, opening her up. She must not have had sex with a man in a while. She arched her back, letting her head droop backwards, her neck an elegant dark column ending in the soft curls that I loved so much. She let herself be lifted and dropped on my cock over and over, sliding up and down my impossibly swollen shaft, moaning and grunting in a voice deeper than her speaking voice. I was getting closer and closer to release, my head leaned back on the chair.

"Wait for me, wait for me...," she whispered.

I was trying, god knows. The friction was absolutely indescribable. I hadn't had sex with a woman in a couple of months, since the holidays, and I'd been suffering.

Suddenly I felt something else, a wet lick, a soft pressure at the base of my cock. Lisa's fingertips? No, definitely softer, wider, wetter than that. The texture all wrong. Lisa was moaning even louder, and the wetness on my cock was intermittent, coming and going. When it was there, it was even more insistent. A tongue! And then a different texture, like... lips, now dipping down and sucking on my balls, alternating between soft swirling of tongue and lips over the drawn-up testicles and a light scraping of teeth, sometimes nipping, almost hurting but nothing I couldn't take.

I looked at Lisa and saw her back, still arched, her head now lolling forward, her moans coming more rapidly, her breathing completely out of control.

"Lisa? What the hell? That feels so good, but wha...?"

And then I felt hands on my thighs and more insistent licking, my balls, the base of my shaft, Lisa bouncing almost out of control on me. The pressure in my balls was uncontrollable now - I couldn't have held back if a gun had been put to my head. The semen boiled upwards and my shaft shuddered with a mind of its own. Everything went blank as my orgasm exploded deep in Lisa's cunt. I froze with my hips peaked at the top of the arc they'd been making, the semen flowing in bursts, not stopping even as I felt Lisa's pussy gripping me, pulsing while she let out staccato low-pitched screams.

A few seconds later the intense pressure subsided and I'd blown my entire load. Lisa's small aftershocks were getting less frequent, and the tongue at the base of my shaft was now making desultory swipes, reaching down to the balls, making sucking sounds as I realized a mouth was licking off the cum where it was dripping out of Lisa's pussy. As I let my muscles relax, I pulled Lisa closer into my chest and looked around her, to see Jayne looking up at Lisa, lapping the mix of her juices and mine.