The Telling of Our Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,579 Followers

"If by taking advantage you mean checking out all the fun bits with my eyes then your damn right I'm taking advantage. Hell Jacqui you are one hot woman."

I'm sure she blushed before she smiled, her half step closer meant her tits now brushed against my chest. Finally she reached up and held my head in her hands the trembling of her body could be felt by the parts that touched me.

"Martin you know... I mean..."

It was strange to see her like this and I don't mean naked. She was truly at a loss for words, our own comfort with each other meant I knew what she was saying yet she was fighting so desperately hard to put it into words so I helped her.

"You came here for a reason and I understand it took a great deal to come and join me in here. You want to wait, I understand that. You're even comfortable with me looking but knowing I can't touch, I understand that as well. How am I doing so far?"

She smiled and that smile made me smile, more so when she forgot herself and hugged me, the realization of how close my hardness was to her made her jump back slightly and I laughed, she looked at me and smiled, shrugged her shoulder and laughed as well. Finally her hand came away from my face and one hand wrapped itself around my cock.

"That brings me back to why I'm in here with you. I gave you blue balls and I have to serve penance for that and embarrassing you in front of the moms."

At first I started to take a small step back, she held me tighter and stopped the movement of her hand around me. The shake of her head didn't go unnoticed either.

"I'm empting this and serving my penance Martin. If you want to scream rape then, be my guest."

Hell why fight it, so I didn't. Jacque waited until she realized I had agreed and went back to doing what she was doing with her hand. It was clear by her eyes she had never been around a naked guy before, she may never admit it but she spent just as much time checking me out as I was her. She jumped when I placed my hands on her shoulders the panic in her eyes gave her away yet she still kept going.

"Relax, I'm just about to cum and when I do I want you close enough to share it."

I swear I have never seen that girl smile so much as she did just then, her hand got a little quicker and as I erupted I pulled her hand away and pushed our bodies together, my cum finding small gaps between our bodies to spread upwards. We kissed and our passion was added to when each of us felt the movement of my cock between us and our skin telling us that the wetness wasn't from the shower.

It still took a moment for our kiss to end, I'm not sure which one of us wanted it to end to be honest, as we parted and our foreheads touched she giggled.

"You really are a horny boy aren't you?"

As we parted I just had to add.

"Full of hormones too, remember?"

Jacque giggled once again as we parted and looked once again at each others bodies, before we set about washing ourselves. As I finished I opened the shower and pulled a towel around me before starting to close the door, Jacque looked on confused.

"You have been moving from one foot to the other ever since we did what we did. You're as horny as I was but I can't help you like you helped me and we both know why, so I'm going to give you some privacy to wrestle with your conscience and do what's needed to take the edge off."

At first she looked like a deer caught in headlights, I think the casual way I said it may have helped because her smile quickly came back. I'm just grateful I made it halfway down the stairs before her scream caught up with me, the moms pretended not to notice and for that I was extremely grateful.

*******

Family and school settled down after that and both of us were grateful that it did. It helped that we had each other to study with since we both seemed to push each other along. Jacqui still came to mine and maybe once a week she stayed over the following day, of course Jason would end up looking for me and the animosity between us surfaced once again.

He really was his father's son. The fight was just as bitter as the others. I took myself to the infirmary this time. Jacqui was waiting for me when I was given the ok to leave. She acted as though nothing had happened; we walked all the way back to my place. Dad was on a weeks exercise and mom wasn't in when we got there.

She helped me up stairs stripped me down to boxers and bandages and stood me against my bedroom wall while she took a couple of pictures. She then took my boxers off before helping me into bed, kissed me and left, neither of us said a word and not a mention of how she found me in the first place. When I woke Jacqui was asleep next to me as naked as I was and a suitcase by the door.

When I woke again Jacqui was gone, the suitcase was open by my own closet and her stuff was hanging in there along side mine. She came and woke me mid afternoon with a coffee.

"I won't ask how you feel but I do need you to get up now. Our bed is due in an hour or so and we have to make some adjustments to our room to make it fit."

"Do I get a say in this?"

She helped me up and started to strip my old bed, she said just two words that were a clear warning shot that she didn't want to continue this conversation.

"Not really."

Mom and Jacqui got me downstairs and comfortable. The double bed arrived half an hour later and I left it to the girls to organize everything. No sooner had they gone than a pounding on the door announced Jacqui's father, since no one answered it fast enough for his liking he pounded the door harder and longer the next time.

Mom answered the door and waved at the Humvee now parked outside our house, she also made sure that Jacqui's father noticed. Two very large guys got out and leaned against the Humvee and waited.

"My daughter doesn't belong here with him. I'm taking her home."

Mom smiled and said. "Good luck."

Jacqui came out of the kitchen the bottom sheet to my old bed in her hands, one of the bandages had slipped while I had slept and the blood had spread over the sheet. Jacque's father looked at her and the sheet in her hands as she walked over to him and handed him the sheet.

"When you get your own son to do your own dirty work you have to be prepared for the consequences. I'm his now, this is my blood, do you want me to tell you which part of me it came from?"

The slap her father gave her turned her head but she stood her ground. Both the guys leaning against the Humvee were now on the front porch and had pulled Jacqui's father away from his own daughter as he screamed that she was a whore and he wanted nothing further to do with her. Hearing that seemed to relax Jacqui, she shrugged her shoulders and then swung her right foot into her father's groin. It took both the security team to hold him up after that, the struggle went out of him as well and they tossed him in the back of the Hummer and drove away.

Jacqui came and sat next to me ten minutes later with some white pills in one hand and orange juice in the other.

"I thought Viagra is blue?"

She stifled a laugh. "The state your in white boy you don't have the energy to get it up let alone aim it at anything."

"Why did you lie to your father?"

"Because he needed to know the pain I was in when you came out of the infirmary looking like you did."

"And the blood on the sheet?"

"It's yours. I'm still intact and you ain't getting in there until you put a ring on my finger."

"And here I was thinking you were a cheap date."

This time she looked at me as she handed me the pills one by one.

"I know you're in pain, but right about now I could do with a hug."

The bravado that was holding her together fell to pieces as her cheek connected with my chest. Mom looked in from the kitchen, nodded her head and went back to fix us all something to eat.

It was late in the evening when there was a more timid knock on the front door. Jacqui's mom asked to come in, she looked rather embarrassed to be here, mom stood to one side and she came in. Jacqui stood to meet her in the middle of the room.

"Your father is in jail."

Jacqui once again shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess I missed, I was aiming for him to spend some time in hospital."

"I have a bail bondsman there now but he says it's complicated because your father assaulted someone on base."

As confused as Jacqui's mother was she got even more confused when Jacqui went to her bag and pulled one of the pictures she took of me out and handed it to her mother.

"For a start off mother, your husband slapped me in front of witnesses. I also sent a copy of this picture to Coach Hibbertson. I'm sure he will piece the rest together when my brother shows up for practice on Monday."

Mom got between them both and told them both to sit down. Mom then sat next to me and told her what happened, how Jacqui had called her while she was at the Mall to tell her that I was once again in the infirmary and that she was taking me home. With the drugs already in me I slept most of the afternoon, Jacqui went home and confronted her brother and he admitted that he wasn't happy about his sister sleeping with a white boy.

Jacqui's mother winced when she said those words. The blood rushed to her head and she stood and hugged both women before she headed for the front door, before she opened it she looked at me and apologized for her family's treatment of me.

"I seem to be living with hypocrites and assholes. I will take care of my husband and also point out to my son that I find it odd that he finds it difficult to know that his sister is sleeping with a white boy yet he doesn't mind dating white girls from time to time."

Even Jacqui's jaw dropped.

"Oh yes, and don't think for a moment that a mother doesn't know what her children are doing. Just like you and that blood on the sheet con you fed your father, I understand why you baited him and I will deal with him so drop the charges and let me sort this out."

Jacqui nodded her head, her mother walked to her and they hugged. Both moms said thier goodbyes and peace reigned for the evening.

*******

Dad got back mid Sunday afternoon, I took Jacqui to the PX so mom and dad could have some alone time. Perhaps I was too connected to her, we both see the clouds gather and we were both so very grateful that my family where the calming force behind us. Jacqui's world fell apart when her father was released from jail and flat out refused to have her back in the house.

He ordered her sister and brother never to speak to her or even mention her name ever again in his company. The war of words between husband and wife took on a whole new level as well; the only real casualty was Jacqui. Her mom came by that evening with two black bags of clothes with her; she sat with Jacqui on the porch and said she would work on her father.

In retaliation Jacqui told her not to bother. The chasm that was now between them would never heal and he took his loathing for me and my family to an early grave courtesy of a drive by shooting at a gas station he was using to fill up on the way home two years later. Jacqui's mom sent her an invite to the funeral of course and my mom urged her to go so that she could somehow heal the rift between them.

The only thing that got returned was the invite after she tore it in two and placed both parts into another envelope and sent it back. The message was as clear to both as it could be.

With exams now all consuming we spent our time either at the library or out back on the porch, the only words that passed our lips were tests that we gave each other. Her relationship with my father took on a different turn when he asked her to walk with him for awhile. We both looked at mom and she just shrugged her shoulders, Jacqui got up and I went to follow. Mom coughed and told me to sit down, they drove away in the morning and I didn't see them again until late that afternoon.

My dad now looked on Jacqui as his daughter and set out to look out for her since her own father wasn't up to the job anymore. It also seems that the Army now own Jacqui once her exams are over, off the back of my father's reputation and assurances the Army was going to foot the bill for her law school education. In return she went to JAG and used her new found skills on behalf of the service.

"I should have sat with you and talked to you before I did this."

"Yes."

She knew I wanted to say more but to do so would have meant words said that couldn't be taken back. Our relationship was in trouble and neither one of us had the knowledge to pull it back. The brats simply assumed we were doing more than that and that was our business. They did look on Jacqui as one of us now, she gained as many friends as she lost that year.

Her father was doing everything he could to bring her to her knees; he announced he had spent her college money in a weekend in Vegas. She laughed and said she didn't give a shit, she was still going to law school and that was in spite of him not because of him.

Pride made as many friends as it did enemies that year.

*******

For nearly a week Mom and Jacqui had been spending time out shopping. The result of their shop was two black bags covering something on hangers, both of which went straight into mom and dads room, minutes later two giggling women emerged with triumphant smiles on there faces.

Jacqui caught me heading for the kitchen and with hands on hips I now had my love standing between me and the fridge.

"Leave it all were it is you and I are off to the PX, oh and bring money your buying."

"I thought you were a cheap date."

She giggled. As she grabbed my hand and waved goodbye to our folks and they had been our folks for close to three months. My father heard her call him dad a few days ago, that mans chest swelled with more pride than the medal the general stuck on his chest six months before that. Jacqui had taken to base life as if she was an army brat herself.

"Don't think for a moment I'm shutting you out of my life, you are my life. Your family had every right not to get involved in my fight yet you all took me in and treated me as their own. Martin I love your mom and dad, I'm in love with you, don't ever loose sight of that because I never will."

The pressure on my arm as she squeezed tight made me know there was going to be a big but coming down the pipe.

"Its prom night tomorrow and I have every intention of getting you naked and seeing if you can get as much of you in as much as me as you can after the party."

That's when I saw the fear in her eyes, the connection between us was working overtime that was for sure.

"No."

Her brow creased and her grip on my arm lessened and for that my arm was eternally grateful although I'm sure the bruises may take a while to heal.

"Please Martin, I want to do this."

We had finished our meal, I grabbed my bottle of water and handed her hers as I stood. I had absolutely no intention of holding this conversation here and I suspect mom had something to do with Jacqui initiating it. Although she tried to get me to sit down and talk Jacqui finally figured she was plum out of luck, right up to when I got back to the house.

I was hoping dad was in, I didn't see him right up until I stood across the kitchen table staring at mom and he came up from the basement.

"You got Jacqui to agree to this, what the hell were you thinking, if I can see she's not ready surely you must."

Dad leaned against the fridge watching mom and me, Jacqui waited by the door.

"Son, someday you will learn that us women are more practical than you men will ever be."

I'm sure dad knew what she was talking about, it seems I was the only one in that room wearing a confused look. Mom glanced over my shoulder at Jacqui and I assume something passed between them since mom nodded her head slightly before our eyes locked on one another again.

"Jacqui is scared son, after summer holiday's we move. Before Jacqui that wasn't a problem since you're going to be full time at college, but Jacqui is in our lives now and the plans we made for you can't be changed. After summer she goes to a college five hundred miles away from you and she's scared the distance will break you two apart."

This time I spun round and looked at Jacqui, the defeated look in her eyes a give away that mom was speaking on her behalf. I told her to sit down, when she tried to sit next to where I was stood I told her to sit next to her accomplice.

"I can't believe that at eighteen I'm reading the riot act to my mom and girlfriend. But since you all want to be involved in our business in some shape or form then let's get to this."

Dad made us drinks as I talked. I told them both that I'm not agreeing to their scheme even if you all tied me to the bed. Long distance relationships are doomed and they have been because of what's going on around them, but I was an army brat and had seen a long distance relationships work in real life in the guise of my mom and dad. I had grown up in one, seen how to make it work like they had.

"I have one question and if you get up out of that chair when I'm done asking it we're finished. Through college do you want a 'don't ask won't tell' relationship."

By the look on both girls faces as they realized what I had asked, meant I may be sleeping on the couch tonight.

"You dare ask me something like that again and not even your dad standing between us with all his training will stop me from killing your lily white ass. When I give it up it will be to the man I intend to be with for the rest of my life and incase your still slow on the uptake that's you."

This time Jacqui stood and told me to sit down.

"Now you listen, between college and ROTC training I won't have time for much social life but that doesn't bother me Martin because I can see my end game sitting right at this table. I intend to drag your lily white ass down that aisle, look you in the eyes and mean the words 'I do and never did with anyone else but you' but the camp doctor knows I'm intact.

Mom actually blushed and I got the feeling that mom and dad knew each other way to well before I came along.

"Martin, with all the physical training I'm going to be doing there is a very good chance I'm going to lose my hymen along the way and my heart wont take the pain I will see in your eyes when you go looking for it and its not there anymore and deep in the recesses of your mind you hope that the thoughts your having are not true, even though I would be willing to take a lie detector test to prove the nasty thoughts your having about me are wrong."

The steam seemed to run out of her so quickly after that and she sat back down again. For the first time I understood what mom meant by being practical, although I really did think her solution to Jacqui's worries were at the extreme end of the practical scale and told them all that very thought.

*******

Prom night was a jaw dropping event. The dress Jacqui had on was something else, I keep seeing that woman in different ways and tonight as she walked down the stairs of our house was no exception. Even dad was at a loss for words, instead busying himself with a camera, he must have taken twenty shots of us before mom got him to stop. The car was compliments of the base commander, one of dads unit acted as chauffeur for the evening.

Some who had been bystanders while the Jacqui and Martin show was being screened in front of them got brave enough to stand in front of us and tell us they didn't expect us to last this long. Our friends hugged us and others stood to one side and made sure they let us know they didn't want to be 'infected'. We both understood and didn't let them spoil our night out, our friends danced with us and we danced with them.

The so called non alcoholic drinks flowed and I made a point of watching the in-breeds stood in the corner more often. We were invited to a couple of after Prom parties, we politely turned them down in favor of later dinner with my folks and the base commander and his wife. Yes Jacqui had been busy with her time on base; to the wives she was family by proxy and welcomed everywhere.

markelly
markelly
2,579 Followers