All Comments on 'The Tempestuous Rendezvous'

by DevotedHubby

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
1jbm1jbmover 9 years ago
Hot, sexy story!

Love the story and fantasize my wife doing this and enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK, hubby wants to watch; Slutwife gets strange cock...

THAT isn't the problem with this story.

The dialogue is enough to make most readers realize that they would rather listen to fingernails scratching down a blackboard, than read about this sex.

OK, you've just been invited up to a hotel room by strangers for the price of a few drinks and a bottle of champagne.....

You are pretty sure you are going to get laid.

Why not just shut your fucking pie-hole and enjoy the ride? Why do you have to spout off such a litany of disgusting abusive name-calling? Why keep highlighting that fact that you are a complete stranger? Why, if your cock is so big, do you have the need to overcompensate by trying to build yourself up as better than hubby, in fact better even than the slut herself that you supposedly want to fuck? "Well Bitch, I'M doing YOU the favor here"(?!?) Really? Why does a happily married woman want to hear this shit in bed? It seems to me, that she'd tell him to shut the fuck up, or get out. Her and Hubby don't need THIS particular stunt cock, they could find ANYBODY. And wouldn't they be happier with someone who appreciates the gift for what it is over and above someone who just has to be an ashole about it? The nicest thing this guy does, is leave promptly afterwards.

Don't even get me started on the cream-pie eating bullshit.

Since she likes the creampie thing so much, Hubby should make her go out dripping with HIS cum next time, and see how lucky she gets finding someone else willing to take her skanky sloppy seconds.

Even then, whatever marital adventures you fantasize about for these two characters, PLEASE do the reading public here a service, and spend some quality time improving the dialogue. Taking writing cues from the soundtrack to some cheesy porn movie isn't the way to go about improving your product.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why read then

You could tell from the very start what kind of story this is so get out of your closet and read about what you really want and take it up the assignment already no wonder you cover up your wife

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
***

This started out well, but the sex scene was a little over the top. I don't know why so many of these stories devolve into the stranger demeaning the wife (and often the husband), calling her a whore, etc. I guess that's part of the fetish.

There were a lot of all-too-common themes here as well: the anklet, the hotel bar, the stranger with a cock much bigger than hubby's, etc. I'd like to see a little more originality in your next story.

And if you included the cream-pie eating soley to enrage the annonys, nicely done!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Just barely 3*...

The story went well but in the end, maybe the need to finish it fast, put the wife talking things that she never talked before...The husband went from "Devoted" to "slave and clean-up boy"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree that it was a shame that it developed

into disrespect for the hubby and wife. didn't need to go there - almost as though you were baiting the sad pathetic misogynists and giving them a line to bite. Didn't need to. Should have written it for us purveyors and enjoyers of good erotica, and not trolled for comments. Don't feed the pricks. Saying that, until Lit changes the system, they'd have been here anyway so I kinda understand you wanted to piss the sad turds off a bit.

Great writing and hot as hell until he called her a whore. That was a no no in this story. 5* for the first page but 3* for the second. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it

My opinion will definitely be in the minority. Tony sounds really hot. If you would have made it a two or three part series it might have been more believable because the transformation from her status as a faithful, doting wife into a sex-craved submissive would have been easier for readers to connect with. I've met men at the bar and gone up to their rooms. It isn't unusual for the sex talk to go the way you wrote it in your story, I have never done this type of thing with my husband present, so I'm not an expert on what would happen in that scenario! But if this is something they acted out in fantasy play as a husband and wife, I could see this happening. Anything can happen. I hope you continue writing Sir.

-Patricia RN BSN (Florida)

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
oh how I wish all authors would

have the courtesy to post a brief statement at the beginning so those of us who really don't like this theme could skip stories like this.

i.e. if a story containing xxxxx offends you, skip this one now and find another.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
NOT BAD!

I see this is your first story, so we really shouldn't expect another 'alwayswantedto' or 'swingerjoe' story. You did get a few comments that may be helpful, but I hope two of them didn't confuse you as much as they did me. I read the story first, unlike some who say they vote without reading. While reading I thought the dialog must have been written with the teenage boy, sitting at the computer with his dick in his hand, in mind. Even if I heard people talking like that in the thros of passion, I wouldn't believe my ears. I admit, however, I've never been in that sitution, so I don't know. Then I flip to the comments and see one written by a woman who claims, and should know, that the dialog is spot on. At that point I throw up my hands and say, "what do I know?"

Anyway, the writing is better than average for a virgin, so even if I don't care or some of the scenes, I gave you a four on the basis of the split between comments. Keep writing and good luck!

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 9 years ago
hot - good first sub

Thanx for your story. Good first submission. Hope you will keep writing despite all the naysayers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

I thought it was a good story. Never know why some read a story like this, then feel the need to tell us how bad it is. Here is a suggestion, DON'T READ THE DAMN STORY!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it 5 stars

because I'd like to be the "Tony" for a couple. I would not demean the woman as this Tony did. And I'd take things more slowly - unwrapping my present slowly and enjoying her total nudity except for the sexy shoes she put back on, stripping off all my own clothes, kissing her passionately, paying attention to her tits and nipples and then her feet and legs before licking her dripping pussy and having her suck my cock for a while. Then I'd rub my cock with her feet and have her tease and lick my nipples before slipping my cock into her cunt for the fucking the two of them want me to give her - all the time complimenting her on her sexy good looks. Then a cum shot in or on her as she wants, getting re-dressed, a thank you, and a good-bye.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Good story.

Most of the bitchs about this story are because of the dialog. I have fucked, & seduced a lot of women in my 75 years, & never have I called one a slut or a whore. Yes some of them where whores in Germany, Korea, & a few other countrys. I noticed also you didn"t put any anal bullchit in there. That is refreshing.

Soooo all in all, I think you did a very good job with a story that is a good read, in my book. Thank You!!

jetter19jetter19over 9 years ago
thanks

think you made a great story about this stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please hubby

I'd like to think that Tony opened your marriage and that was not a one night event. Would like to hear about more nights out and more "new" men.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 9 years ago
Great but . . .

. . . Tony should have had Lisa write her phone number on her panties using her red lipstick as pen and told her next time he comes to town on business she is staying in his hotel room until he decides to return her to her hubby.

That would be an ultimate hot story with a continuing future.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 9 years ago
Great One

This one is full of hot, steamy, raw sex. As good as it gets if you're looking for a graphic cuck sex story.

ScarloochieScarloochieover 9 years ago
Great Story .....

Nice hot story for your first submission. Very erotic situation for a husband and wife to share. Please keep them coming.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Absolutely hot!

The fact that Tony turned to degrading Lisa as a whore slut while her husband sat and listened and watched, added to the eroticism. The only thing I found wrong is I did not read where she stripped off her clothes, or Tony stripped them off. Basically it seems he just pulled up her miniskirt. I would have liked to have seen him sucking tits and pulling nipples.

5 *'s

PetersimpsonPetersimpsonover 9 years ago
What a shame

This story was unbelievably erotic as the married couple became more and more heated in their conversation. Then it got even hotter with the flirtatious beginning with the new friend but - in my view - it all came to an end when eroticism turned into crashing crudity and insult. Such a shame . . . . . .

Design82Design82over 9 years ago
great story!!!!!!!!!!!

A really good, hot, story!!

I like this type of plot anyway - loving husband tempted to share wife because he wants to fullfill her sexual experiences. It's been done lots of times before, but this, somehow, had another level to it.

It may have been the way you managed the conversations between all three participants - that seemed particularly good - or, maybe it was your descriptions that made the characters quite believable (none of the 42DD chests / 12" cocks type of thing).

But whatever the reason, well written!! Shame you haven't done any more yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A FIRST

This was a really great story,thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent and Hot story!!!

Really enjoyed your story. I found it very hot. Keep writing them!!! Had me hard the whole way through!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

You write in the "first person" AND the "third person" -- all in the first paragraph. You can't write "we were............" and then switch to a third person. Bet you had a hard time passing English class.

Good content though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hot story, it 's really turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So hot, I also want my husband watching me fuck other man.

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
Quick

nasty and hot! More to the fetish genre, but a nice quick read.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
please continue

This story is hot. It is what I wish would happen with me and my wife. The line that fits perfectly is:

"Oh fuck, your tongue feels so good Jim, but I want you to watch him fuck me. Will you watch his strong manly hands grab my tits? Will you watch Tony's thick cock fill your wife, Jim? Will you watch him take my pussy and fuck me hard?"

YES YES YES !!!!! I dream of my wife saying exactly this -- wanting to have a hot hung man fuck my wife in front of me. I would then lick his cock clean with all her pussy juices on it, then my wife would guide his big cock into my man-pussy. Having my wife guide a big cock into me is the best fantasy I could ever have.

Please tell more of this story. I can't wait.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I am a pussy slave

And I used to eat pussy like that and never wash my face afterward. I loved going out with dried pussy slut juice glistening on my face and then going to work the next day smelling of cum. Now she no longer lets me see her pussy and I am dying.

ciaopiciaopiabout 3 years ago

write more you cunt

rickillinois2rickillinois2almost 3 years ago

Excellent story of three people that enjoy life.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Whorewife puts on sleazy show for cucky husband in this non loving wife garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife lucy needs a Tony I would of loved to join my wife and Tony I would of held her ass open while Tony sticks his big thick dick up her pussy when he pulls out I would clean his thick cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous