The Tempestuous Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He eased out and momentarily teased her juicy lips agape with his tip. Then he forcefully grabbed her hips and powerfully thrust his whole cock deep inside her. The sensation was almost too much. She gasped for air, feeling overwhelmed and dizzy. He was done accommodating her initial need for adjustment and was going to take her and use her like a malleable fuck doll.

His big hands commanded her body, positioning her just so and holding her there. He was not trying to be overly rough with her, but, finding her body manipulated by his inadvertent and natural strength, she knew she was in his control. She was helpless to resist, even if she wanted to; though she very much did not. He possessed her body so totally that her mind, too, was overcome - in that moment, she only wanted to submit to him, to be used, to be his whore. Tony held on to her so strongly his muscles were bulging. His hips wildly pounded his immense cock deep inside her, thrusting powerfully, eliciting screams and moans from Lisa. She was making sounds Jim had frankly never heard from her before. At times it seemed like she was screaming from pain, except she was clearly getting off on it.

Tony alternated holding her tight, squeezing her tits, caressing her face, pulling her hair, ravishing her abdomen and thighs, spanking her ass, and rubbing her clit, all while using his cock to command her responses like a puppet. Lisa was overwhelmed. It continued to be on the edge of too much. Actually, it was too much. But that didn't matter anymore. She was beyond that. She was his fuckdoll. She wanted this. She wanted it to be over the lines she might otherwise have drawn. She could almost convince herself that she was being raped by this stranger and, in that time and space, that is what she wanted it to feel like. She wanted him to rape her.

He wasn't, of course. Her loving husband was there and this was all consensual, but she loved feeling on the edge, being so thoroughly out of control and dominated. She wanted to be used without regard to any consideration for her. So, if it felt like too much, that only confirmed that she truly had submitted to being his dirty whore to use. Spinning and overwhelmed, she was getting off on being possessed and feeling used like a whore. Those thoughts and sensations sent her over the edge. She began to scream and moan even louder as a shuttering orgasm washed over her, all the while Tony continued to hammer his cock into her visibly dripping and convulsing hole unabated.

"You fucking love this, don't you, you whore?"

"Yes," she cried.

"You get off on being treated like a piece of fuckmeat, don't you?"

"Yes," she moaned.

His powerful thrusts showed no signs of slowing or weakening. "You love getting royally fucked by strangers, don't you?"

"Yes," she cried again.

"You love having your husband pass you around to strangers like a dirty whore, don't you?"

"Oh...fuck...yes," she screamed. Her confession sent her over the edge again with a second orgasm she wouldn't have thought possible so soon after the first, but was testament to how intensely she was getting off on all of it.

After her second orgasm, Tony pulled out. Barely letting her catch her breath, he pulled her off the bed and said, "on your knees!" He shoved his cock straight into her mouth. "Lick your slut juice off my cock," he commanded. "Service my cock, you whore."

Jim watched as his wife's head bobbed up and down on Tony's cock, slobbering all over it and slurping him in, licking and sucking him with the intensity of a worshipper before her god, demonstrating the degree to which she truly admired and lusted after his cock. She had never felt so submissive, obediently on her knees and genuinely worshipping his cock. She wanted his cum; she wanted it on her, all over her, inside her. She needed to satisfy him and to have his cum make her literally dirty - his truly dirty whore.

"I want your cum," she gasped.

"You want my cum, what?"

"I want your cum, Sir."

"That's better. Well, my whore, I'm going to give you my cum...I'm going to pump all of my sticky cum deep inside your sluthole and make you filthy. You want it deep inside, don't you, whore? You want it so deep inside it'll be dripping for hours like a good dirty whore cunt should, isn't that right?"

"Yes...Sir."

"Yes, whore, I know what whores like you need. And I'm going to give it to you. I'm going to wreck that married pussy of yours...fill it up with my sticky sloppy cum...make you a filthy whore before I send you back to your husband ...oozing with my cock juice." He took his cock into his hand and slapped her across the face with his meat four times and then walked behind her, pushed her head down, grabbed her hair to arch her back and mounted her from behind. She was still dripping wet, and now thoroughly stretched from the pounding he had already given her. He slid in effortlessly as she moaned from having his thickness satisfy the emptiness she felt since he pulled out. She wanted him to stay inside of her, filling her up so good. "The best whores get wet from being used...you're dripping...you're cunt needs more cock, baby...you're hubby needs to give you to strangers more often...tell him...tell him you want him to let you be the whore you were born to be...tell him you want him to let you fuck more strangers like a good whore...tell him!"

"Oh God, hubby. I'm so wet. I love being used like a whore. I need you to let me be a whore, hubby. I need you to let more strangers fuck me. I need more cock," she said in stochastic rhythms and grunts as Tony fucked her from behind while he reached around and rubbed her clit between his manly fingers.

"Mmmmm...that's a good whore...you don't even know me, do you, slut? You don't even know if Tony is my real name. I'm just some random stranger from the bar...fucking you...fucking you right in front of your hubby...while he watches his wife getting used like a dirty filthy whore...you horny bar slut. And you're loving it...you want more of my cock filling you up...you want my cum inside of you, you want a stranger's cum pumped deep inside of you...you want some random stranger's cum dripping out of your dirty stretched out used cunt, don't you?...tell me...beg me...beg me to make you a filthy cum-dripping whore."

"Please," she pleaded, "pleeeeaaaase...please fill me with your cum...I want to feel you pump it deep inside of me...I want you to make me a dirty cum-filled whore...fill me up...oh God, I'm cumming again...oh God..." she screamed as her third orgasm nearly reduced her to tears and then she felt Tony's cock begin to erupt deep inside her...she could feel the spasms as spurt after spurt of his cock juice pumped her full...he came for a long time and came a lot.

He slowly dismounted with a satisfied smile on his face. "That was really hot, Lisa. Thanks for a really good time." He helped Lisa up off the floor and back onto the bed and then got dressed quickly, double-checking to make sure he had collected all of his things. "I've gotta go get some sleep now. I have a plane to catch in a few hours. Jim, you're a lucky man. She is amazing...and a great fuck. Thanks for letting me take her for a spin. Best of luck to you both. Goodnight." And, with that, the stranger from the bar was suddenly gone.

Lisa's cunt was dripping with a raw mixture of her juices and those of the stranger who just used her and left. She was swollen, red, stretched out - thoroughly used and spent with a massive load of cum deposited deep inside her. Jim had never been so horny in his life. He was proud that he managed not to cum, despite every urge to shoot off while he watched his wife willingly become a whore for a stranger.

"Oh my God, Lisa. That was so fucking hot. You were amazing. You came 3 times! I love seeing you get off, babe. I'm so fucking horny! I need to fuck you, baby. I need to reclaim my good little whore wife and fill your sloppy pussy with my cum."

"Not yet, hubby. You made me a promise. Now, get over here and show me your devotion - get that talented tongue of yours to work, 'Devoted Hubby.'"

Jim did as he was told. He knelt beside the bed, pulling Lisa's legs to either side of his head and he started licking up her wet thighs and then plunged his tongue inside her dripping pussy, lapping up the elixir of her unbridled sex. If having the cum of a stranger drip from her pussy made her a dirty whore, what was he, getting off on dirty whore juice dripping into his mouth and smeared all over his face? But he was getting off on it; his face flush, heart pounding, cock throbbing. He could've eaten her for hours - she was so sexy - he just wanted to be all consumed by her sex. He relished in the sloppy elixir smothered all over his face, breathing deeply that unmistakable potent scent.

The gentleness of his tongue provided some soft relief to her sore pussy. But the thoughts of what she had just allowed to be done to her and the fact that her hubby was so devoted as to now be eating her creampie from her tempestuous rendezvous gave way to another wave of impending climax. Her muscles began to stiffen as she grinded into her hubby's face, fucking his mouth with her sloppy used cunt. She grabbed his head tightly with both hands, fucking his face furiously, and bellowed out as she lost herself in another orgasm. Jim was drenched in slut juice. His face sopping wet from her pussy mixed with the cum deposited there earlier.

After her orgasm, Jim was done playing nice. He grabbed his wife by the hips and without the usual niceties of starting slow, rammed his cock between her thighs, fully penetrating her sloppy loose pussy, reclaiming his wife. He held her tight and hammered into her. She was so stretched out that it didn't register for her the way it might have otherwise, but he could hardly stand it any longer and shot streams of thick gooey cum into her already well-fucked well-used cummy pussy. He filled her again and collapsed in a heaving breathless heap atop her.

She grabbed his head, gently guiding it at first, but then forcefully grabbed his hair and forced him down on her once more. "Eat me, devoted hubby. Lick your whore clean. Get every drop of sex juice and swallow it down, my pussy slave. You like cleaning up whores, don't you, slut boy? You like being a slave to my pussy, don't you? That's it, that's a good clean-up boy. You got me ready and you cleaned me all up. You're a good devoted hubby and I guess I'm a good whore wife. You like that don't you?"

12