All Comments on 'The Temptation of Gheeran'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sailandoarsailandoarabout 9 years ago
A . . .

. . . . gift from a gifted writer, Thanks yet again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A perfectly good story that I've ruined for myself.

I didn't *hate* this story, but I do think I ended up ruining it for myself with too many expectations. I was sorta hoping to find out what happened between Shilana and her son after the epilogue, and I was sorta hoping to see Xanthul'ilia get hers and freeing the souls she'd stolen.

Aw well. Maybe in a later installment... if there is one.

What's here, particularly the bits with the main character learning to live without his eyes, were genuinely pretty good. I freely admit that I'm responsible for ruining the story for myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

All the betrayals made your fantasy world seem like reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...