All Comments on 'The Ten Game Pt. 01'

by THEGREATDANE99

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Smooth story flow.

Smooth story flow. I didn’t notice any punctuation errors or spelling mistakes. You held my interest and me want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The Amoury, huh? Some one has been watching Kink dot Com videos...

This was a solid start.

If you are going to be exploring a variety of kinks, I would advise you to tag copiously. Better too many than not enough. Case in point, I abhor any kind of 'breath play' and boom, there it was. Knocked me out of the saddle. Some folks aren't into anal. The specific kink acts are the most important to tag.

You've set them up as a loving couple. You reinforced that a bit throughout. You've also set them up with some weaknesses. I don't know where you'll take them and how you'll get them there. I will say, few things turn me off more than an author claiming 'loving couple' then doing everything possible to make that a lie. You can challenge them. You can stress them. Don't destroy them in countless ugly ways and claim love. If you plan to set fire to basic care and respect on a bonfire of 'I hate it but I want it, and anything for an orgasm' nonsense, please let us know now so we can opt out. If you plan to proceed with an actual loving couple who miraculously maintain that whilst trying various kinks, then full steam ahead. Also, it wouldn't be the end of the world if they tried something and didn't like it, or heaven forbid, decided not to even try something. Plenty of things I'll watch that I'll never do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

Very much held my attention

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

This story deserves to be continued. Definitely need more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Well written ,please post part 2 asap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Loved the story line. And you are a good writer. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read about the rest of the 10 challenges

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Impatient for More....

Enjoyed the build up to the final scene. Definitely a priority to read next episode. Sam performed well for an in experienced partner but hidden depths to be exposed for our little hottie. She is the key...depraved but she doesn't realise it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well written and erotic

Very good start. Interesting, different but lots to think about.

Next please ......

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Brilliant story please expand their journey into the sex and BDSM club. I have very fond memories of similar exploits myself with several different partners of both sexes. Thank you.

liz33ndliz33nd12 months ago

dandyou write well. very exciting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous