The Ten Game Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did the surfer know it was a guy now? Marina wondered. The surfer ran his hands through the boy's short hair and across his chest. If he didn't know it was a guy before then he knew now. 'Wow' was all Marina could think. 'This place never ceases to amaze me.'

Suddenly the music stopped. The main meal had just recently been served (for Marina as well) and now it was time to begin the entertainment. Marina had guessed 2 from 2 tonight. The heavy velvet lifted up to reveal a stage. Marina popped her head out from under the table to watch. Seamus and Melissa dragged two of Marina's fellow slaves out to orchestrate another game of waterfall.

One of them was Michelle, the girl that had been suspended and fucked and the other was the nerdy red head, back in her place at the bottom of the food chain. A smug smile formed in the corners of Marina's lips. 'Revenge is a dish best served wet, bitch,' she thought to herself. Marina had totally forgotten her duties under the table and continued to watch from below the table. To her surprise, Marina thoroughly enjoyed watching them squirm and cry out.

When someone dominates you in any aspect of life they have a hold on you, a sort of spell. But this, this is how those spells were broken. By getting someone even more dominant to make them submit. Marina felt that ancient, primal chemical begin to flow through her veins. Her eyes dilated as her hand moved down her body. Revenge is an aphrodisiac, animalistic and transmutative.

The first act of the show ended with the redhead squirting so hard it hit some of the guests in the face. Their response was to laugh and clap like idiots. But of course, they weren't. They were the ones who saw the meanings behind the diverse array of art in the hall. They were the ones who lived the truth. Once the countdown had reached zero, the pair of servants were released from the contraption and the pair were slung over Seamus' strong, wiry shoulders and carried off backstage.

What came next shocked Marina to her core. Two guys were led out. The one that had been strung high up in the tiled corner and the guy who was fastened to the wall. They were led to the same contraption before raising the bar so they could barely stand on their toes. Seamus held the wand in place while Melissa held their cocks on either side of it.

The two men squirmed desperately before the wand was even turned on, not daring to look each other in the eyes. As they writhed their oiled muscular legs rubbed against each other and their lubed cocks moved around almost touching. Marina looked up at the guests and noticed they were actually laughing. But it wasn't entertained laughter, no, their laughs were mirthful, baleful.

The guests laughed like they were superior, like they knew something about the men that they did not know themselves. And they were right. Marina looked at the paintings on the wall and understood. She thought back to a line from a song Sam often played: 'History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man...' Well this was not the folly of man, but the folly of men.

To these people there was no straight or gay, masculine or feminine, there was only dominance and submission. Those things were real, they were older than history. The guests were laughing at the two men because they didn't, and never would, understand. They joined the ten club to fuck girls, but this place was more than a sex club, it was a place where people came to learn a philosophy older than any religion.

Hedonism was more than a philosophy, more than human instinct, it was an animal instinct it was primal. Marina revelled in her epiphany as the crowd jeered and cheered at the acts onstage. Both guys came much quicker than the girls, despite the fact that a clit is much more sensitive than the head of there members.

When they were finished they were slung over Seamus's shoulders and carried offstage. They were actually perfectly able to walk, but this was much more emasculating, and it proved that Seamus was the Alpha up there.

Two girls were brought out and told to lay on their backs and share a double dildo, after this a guy and a girl got on their hands and knees and got fucked by machines, seeing who could cum first. The guy won easily, and pumped his fist in the air. Despite being completely naked, he displayed a natural confidence that elicited cheers and claps from the crowds. This was the type of person they wanted in their club.

Marina looked at the fucking machines. She didn't think that she or Sam would ever become a floor master. Unlike the guy onstage, they had way too many hang-ups. But they would see which ones they could let slip with the enticement of money. Suddenly Marina felt a hand stroke her back. She turned her head to see it was one of the guests. She got back to work.

The guests had finished their meals and the show had ceased. And now they were getting bored. The under the table oral was getting less 'under the table' and closer to blatant exhibitionism. The black bartender whose name Marina had overheard being referred to as Andre, and the tall Arabic woman had both gotten a girl from under the table and laid them across the table to return the favour. The Andre had pulled up a tall black girl who, when laid out almost reached the other side.

The guest opposite to him had begun to fondle her breasts and make out with her. And now to Sam's horror guests had started beckoning the maids to the table as well who walked over reluctantly. At first Sam thought he was in the clear, simply being a crossdresser. But after seeing the show had gone and noticing that the servants under the table were far from being all women, he realised nothing was off-limits.

He looked around and his eyes happened to meet Audrey's. Sam's heart sank again. Her eyes widened like someone who just remembered a great joke and needed to say it. She beckoned to Sam excitedly, but Sam looked away. Without hesitation, she got out of her chair and started to make her away around the table. Sam was a very loud and confident individual in small groups, but in large ones like this he was very awkward and conscious. Audrey walked over and pinched him on the ass playfully before projecting her kind but annoying, exaggerated laugh throughout the room.

"What have you got there for me?" She giggled.

Sam looked down at the platter, he had completely forgotten about it. Audrey lifted the lid slowly to reveal a strapon. Well sort of. It was a slim, long, black double dildo attached to a latex band about three quarters of the way down the base. Judging by the shape, it was definitely not meant for use on someone's pelvis. Next to it were some simple nylon bondage straps. Audrey giggled again and raised her eyebrows before turning around to the guests and asking for their attention. Sam's stomach leaped into his throat. This couldn't get any worse.

"Attention! Attention! I'd like to make an announcement!" She yelled out as the crowd settled down.

All eyes were on Audrey and Sam. Sam wanted to sink into the ground and never come back out.

"When this fella walked in on initiation day I immediately thought one thing: he will never be able to make it at the 10 Club. His girlfriend maybe, but definitely not him... However here he is, looking quite beautiful too."

The crowd laughed and Sam tried to slink back to the wall only to feel Audrey's hand slap on his back and push him forward. He curtsied as a joke. The crowd laughed again making him blush a deep shade of red.

"So I thought we could celebrate. Can everyone clear the table?"

The guests organised their dishes and the remaining maids collected them and hurriedly took them to the kitchen, thankful to briefly get out of any further torment. Audrey led Sam over to the table, stumbling around on his heels before she pushed him forward. He landed on his back in the middle of the table. His dress went up and he quickly shoved it back down, but not before he was sure he had exposed himself to at least 5 or 6 laughing guests.

Sam scrambled to his feet just as Audrey jumped onto the table. She caught him by the neck and dragged him to the middle. She grabbed the nylon straps and bound his wrists together, attaching it to a protruding loop in the table. He started to kick his legs, but he felt guests from either side of the table restrain them. In a few quick motions Audrey was wearing nothing save a leather corset and 3 inch leather boots.

Sam started to thrash around when he saw Katy lean over to him. She whispered a few words in his ear.

"Don't forget I own your mind, cupcake. One word and you won't even know what you will be doing."

Sam immediately stopped thrashing. If he continued, he knew what she would say, and if he was going to be involved in some bizarre sex act in front of a small crowd, he wanted to have some control over his actions. Audrey stood directly above him, with a boot planted on either side of his head. Slowly, she started to lower herself towards Sam's face, but once she got halfway down she dropped into a sitting position on his chest.

Sam let out a large breath of air as he got winded by Audrey's ass. The guests laughed a little, although many seemed to have lost interest in them already. Audrey lowered her head to Sam's. She hovered an inch from his face, giggling, when she closed her eyes and moved her lips closer. Sam closed his eyes as well and waited for a kiss- but felt her wet tongue drag across his face. He opened one eye and looked up at her.

"You're ours now," she whispered.

Sam opened his mouth to protest but got a face full of Audrey's pussy instead. Sam raised his hands to move her but she pinned them down with her legs.

"I was a stripper for 5 years, Sam," he heard laugh. "I could break an elephant's neck with these legs. You're not going anywhere!"

He knew what she wanted. He opened his mouth and started to lick.

"Oooohhhhh I think he's getting the idea!" She exclaimed as she gave him room to breathe.

Sam desperately gulped in air as Audrey looked down at him.

"Like I said, you're ours!"

"You're cra-" was all Sam could get out before Audrey lowered herself back onto him. It wasn't long before Sam's lips were covered by Audrey's. She rocked her hips back and forth as she raised her face to the ceiling.

"Oh god I needed this!" She yelled as she used his mouth as her personal sex toy.

Sam's tongue stimulated her clit. His face was wet with cum and saliva as she continued to pleasure herself. Sam's jaw started to ache but she continued to tease herself, keeping very much in control. Her fingers ran through his hair and grabbed a lock of it. She pulled his head from side to side as she rocked her body in the opposite direction.

She told him to stick his tongue out to pleasure her pussy. She returned to grinding against his face. But Sam couldn't take it anymore, he closed his mouth. A sharp stinging had replaced the ache in his muscles and bones. He couldn't take it any longer, he was spent.

"Is that all you have, babe?" She cooed, freeing his mouth.

"Yes." he nodded, gasping.

"Then I guess it's a good thing you had this!"

Audrey snapped her fingers and the weird strapon was handed to her. She wriggled back a little bit, but not enough to allow Sam any illusion of escaping.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth, sweet cheeks! I've got a surprise for you." she demanded.

Sam did as he was asked and felt something enter his mouth and then wrapped around his head. It felt like a gag, but when he opened his eyes he realised what the device was really for. It was some sort of face-strapon. His eyes crossed to look at the tip of the cock hanging idly a few inches above his face.

This was humiliating. He closed his eyes, he didn't want to see anyone looking at him. He waited for the laughter and jeers. But nothing happened. He opened his eyes just in time to see Audrey frown as she bent down to whisper something in his ear.

"Don't let them know you're embarrassed. They'll feed on it. Just keep in mind that this is a sex club that specialises in hardcore fetishes. Every single person in this room has been in much worse situations than this, believe me, I've seen it. So just remember this piece of advice: zero hang-ups equals zero weaknesses."

Her countenance resumed its playful state as she sat back onto his chest. She reached behind her and grabbed his caged dick.

"At least you have one useful cock now!"

Sam started to blush again when he heard laughter from around the table but managed to compose himself this time. He was going to get through this, one way or the other. After all they had been looking at him wearing a French maid outfit, with a lace bra and G-string and a face full of make-up.

He couldn't take any of that back, so how could it get any worse than this? Still holding the cage, Audrey turned back and ran one set of long coloured nails down his chest, leaving a trail of red, raw skin down his torso. Sam tried to buck, but the restraints and Audrey's weight stopped him from achieving much.

"Ok boy, I'm ready!"

Without another word, Audrey raised her body and lowered it gracefully onto the dildo. Sam watched with open eyes as her pussy slowly parted to receive the large member. Her lips slid over the smooth surface with ease, reaching the base on her first attempt. Sam breathed in a bouquet of natural aphrodisiacs. Her glistening clit, wet with his saliva hovered above his eyes, just out of reach as she began to pick up a rhythm.

Her eyes were closed in bliss but occasionally she looked down at him indifferently. He was her object, her property. Her fingers ran through his hair, groping a lock just like before, and using it to stabilise herself. The laughter and murmurs had died down. Everyone was watching Audrey's mesmerising form gliding up and down above Sam's face. Even from the angle he was on, there was something special, almost angelic about the way Audrey's body moved.

Her other hand had released his cock and began stroking her body. Her fingers moved across her chest to her ribs, then along her legs and up her back before doing the same to Sam's body. The air soon turned crisp and fresh. At the first touch of Audrey's fingertips Sam felt a shiver run through his body. His body jolted. He looked up at Audrey who opened her eyes slowly and gave him the same indifferent look, beautiful and composed.

Her toned muscles tensed and relaxed as she began to roll her hips faster and faster on his face. The vibrations from her actions continued down to the portion in Sam's mouth. He rolled his tongue of the phallic surface realising what it represented, but he didn't care. Her strong thighs tightened as she continued, faster.

Her breaths became shorter, sharper. A low moan escaped her lips. She placed one hand on his chest as the other held his hair firm. She pressed down and stabilised herself. Another sharp moan as her body fucked itself on Sam's face. Sam continued to watch, his cock aching to be released. He rocked his head back and forth. Audrey moaned harder. Sam could see her face tensing. Tensing in anticipation.

"Fuuuccckkkk," She moaned, low and guttural.

The sweat glistened on her legs as she began to approach climax.

"Fffuuuuucccckkkkkkk," She cried, louder each time.

She placed her hand around Sam's neck.

"Fffffuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkk!" She screamed.

Sam's vision blurred as her perspiration dripped onto his face.

"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!" She shrieked as an earth shattering orgasm rocked her body, squeezing Sam's neck harder.

Sam's vision reduced to a euphoric blur of colours before Audrey's body relaxed and she let go of him. She planted her hands on the table above Sam's head and sat there panting as his vision started to return. As he came to he saw someone above him sit down in the chair at the end of the table. It was the director's seat.

Sam realised he still had no idea who he was and tried to crane his neck to see. Smack! Sam felt a slap against his face. He looked up to see Audrey still hovering above him smiling childishly, her long hair draping down and creating a tunnel between their faces.

"I hope you don't think you're off the hook yet!" She giggled.

Audrey looked at Katy who called for someone under the table. Sam felt the weight of someone climb onto the table before he heard a jingle of keys. He jumped when he felt someone touch his cage. After a short rattle, he felt his cock get released. It was an amazing feeling. His cock expanded immediately, able to breath in fresh air for the first time in over 24 hours.

Sam thought back to the struggles he had had with it on, such as having to sit down to pee, like a girl. He shuddered. Audrey stroked his face and began grinding slowly again when he realised he was already erect. Throbbing and full of blood, he wanted to fuck. His hips began to undulate, wishing there was some sort of friction to move against, but it was useless, he was fucking thin air. His body relaxed, frustrated. He had almost given up when he felt something familiar.

A pair of wet lips wrapped around the head of his cock and remained there for a few moments. Sam tried to let out a deep breath, but it came out as a muffled groan. He thought about Marina. Being involved with a floormaster was unavoidable here, it was mutually accepted and something they had first experienced together.

But a sexual act with just another person seemed like cheating. He knew what Audrey meant when she said 'no sexual hang-ups equals no weaknesses', but this wasn't so much of a hang-up as it was something he hadn't discussed with his partner yet. What would she say if she saw him right now?

He went to speak, to ask for some time to think about it, but the mystery lips slowly made their way down over the ridge and down his shaft. At first he tried to squirm out of the way and found he was completely helpless. But instead of increasing his panic, it actually calmed his nerves. When Sam was in a difficult spot one, there was always one piece of logic he used to clear away his anxiety:

You can only do the best that you can do.

His body relaxed. There was nothing he could do to avoid this, so why not enjoy it? The lips went back up to the tip and a tongue swirled around the head. A shiver ran up Sam's spine and his body jolted accordingly. Sam's face lurched upward into Audrey who groaned with delight as his violent movements brought her closer to her second orgasm. Another thought entered Sam's mind: Was it a guy or a girl?

If he enjoyed it, did it make him gay? Before he could panic he used the same line of reasoning. If he couldn't do anything to avoid the situation, it wasn't his fault right? And it did feel good... Sam suddenly understood the attraction of sexual objectification: he didn't have a choice. In many respects this was scary, but also one of the only times Sam had ever been able to 'go with the flow'.

A lack of choice means a lack of consequence.

Sam smiled. He understood. The lips got to work. Whoever they belonged to, they were an expert. Sam had never received a blowjob like this before. It was amazing- or was it just from being locked up for such a long time? Who cares? He decided. He was in bliss. Audrey continued to fuck her (and Sam's) brains out.

Sam watched as her pussy became a blur of erotic movement. He loved both the way her lips slid over the dildo and his motionless contribution to her pleasure. The lips on his cock was joined by a hand which pumped his shaft while the tongue stimulated the sensitive area below the head. Sam's body jolted and heaved, unable to deal with the overload of erogenous feeling. He was on another plane, he was in nirvana.

The lips kissed their way down to his balls, where they licked and massaged while the hand continued to jack him off. Audrey's face was contorting as her movements became more aggressive. Her whole body was dripping with sweat by now, as she approached her second orgasm. Sam watched her strong body quicken to impossible speeds.